Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaza786

Chatty Member
What an absolute vile cow, wanted hear her take on Dubai . As I'm Middle Eastern myself and we all know Mrs Meldrum has superiority complex. Mate just stick to Spain . She had to tell her kids about Arabs wearing traditional dress incase it scared them . Next time I take my kids up to banochry I must educate my kids on the middle class white prople with white hooded bathrobes referring to them selfs as KKK incase they get scared
---
Also why is she baiting her child . She's clearly eluding the youngest is autistic or neurodivergent. For engagement on her posts . Either say it out right or shut the fuck up .

• Heart
Reactions: 63

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I know we've not always seen eye to eye @BettyCrockerr but not seen you on here in a bit. You ok? Not like you to miss a holiday like this x
Im here!!!!!! 😂 busy but reading along

this holiday looks utter mince

its all so cheap and budget looking - nice sunburn Reb ya looser!!!!

she looks a fucking state and it just all looks like a quick 2 weeks in Tenners. Luxury my arse! Its about as luxurious as wiping your arse with a sheet of 24 Grit Sandpaper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Can’t help but wonder if Ozzy and Anthea Turner ever met in the early 80’s because I’m pretty sure I’ve found their love child

IMG_5322.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
If anyone here ever labours under the misapprehension that Beggy is loaded, bookmark the Vinted posts to remind yourself in the future that she’s selling shirts for £3 which most of us would put to the charity shop or the clothes bank

Diamonds from Temu, rags on Vinted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Why does she say she’s buying a “diamond” (well, Lee is). It’s so gauche. Just say a ring. She does realise anyone with real money doesn’t talk like this. It’s pathetic.

She’s so common.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jesus that was a load of absolute rubbish.

I would so move, would you?
I don’t know would you really?
I don’t know I think so but probably not,
But I probably would, would you sell the house?
No, well maybe, I probably wouldn’t would you?
I’d probably move there.
Would you do it? probably for a bit,
I’d probably give it a go as well,
I don’t think I would but I’d definitely go back,
I’d move there for sure, but I wouldn’t leave our chums and the gym.
But i probably would, you wouldn’t though would you?
I probably would for a stint.
really you’d never said that before now would you??
yeah.
Me too, But only if the kids had school and we’d come back in the summer, and if we were paid to be there,
We probably could do it, but I don’t think we could, but we totally could.

No worries they’re going back in 2030
so it’s fine 😂
already have a holiday booked for the end of the yurrrrrr and summer is in grandads cottage.

do us a favour an move away from the fucking microphone.
I don’t know what exactly I’ve listened to but my brain hurts.

#WaggersDoDubai #ChinnerChumsFans #MeldsOnTour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Herefortruth

I can’t understand why they’ve done it this way round? Would you not do the ‘hustle and bustle’ of Dubai first, then have a week chilling in RAK? I would have.

Reactions: 47

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
Where has her neck gone? Her face is getting rounder by the day… and what a shame they have missed their connecting flight 😉
IMG_0319.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Peachbomb

VIP Member
On the pic of the too busy beach I saw the guy in the football top and thought “oh Lee will fit in well!” And then realised it actually is Lee 🤭🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 42