Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoseofReality

VIP Member
429830731_1095082838203470_5252721527029514780_n.jpg

Maybe if she didn't miss so much school...

Fully showing the girls now, after a shitty "quality" holiday and having to aff link dog treats and sell sweat stained shirts, shows she's slipped even lower than she already was. The sheep asking if she meant to show them 🤦🏻‍♀️. She sure did. She needs more Temu jewellery.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
Her latest post off to try on more diamonds, posing with her hand and rings on show. How utterly embarrassing and out of touch with reality.
Her posts scream I want you all to think I have money but actually we’re fur coat an nae knickers 🤣

There’s also no thought for followers who might be struggling financially. Why the need to flaunt buying a diamond ring?

Reactions: 32
Screenshot_2024-02-23-13-32-20-67_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Usually roasted red pepper soup requires ROASTING the peppers first. And is that meant to be enough veg to feed a family of 5?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilro182

I'm not surprised she loves that new room, it's so boring and bland just like her!

So F is struggling with fractions. Probably classwork that she's missed whilst spending her days being dragged around shops and being on the beach. And now they are back and Binny is trying to make pennies off it.

I don't think the stained top sold, she took it off after she read here.

Hi Binny 👋 love the Temu ring 🤭

I complained to vinted! Reported her for listing it as very good condition when it had sweat stains. They replied saying they’ve looked at my concern and they’re ‘disciplining’ her as a user. Whatever that means! But assume she was made to remove the listing rather than her realising it shouldn’t have been sold - that would require shame and or awareness when she had neither!

• Haha
  • Heart

Kittymum

sharing online that P is struggling and then that the school/local authority aren’t giving in to her demands. Seriously she does fuck all so why not do whatever the school say works best for P. Surely if the wee girl is struggling what works for her and her schooling is paramount?
Stop taking her out of school!! Taking her out of school to visit H&M in different countries does not count as educational!! Holiday during school holiday time!!!

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
I’ll never be jealous of Beggy’s life.

I know quality over quantity. That includes being 14 and not sneaking grown men into my bedroom.

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
we talk about Dubai and if we felt safe? You were in the fucking Hilton Dubai, not exactly frontline on the Ukraine/Russian border

• Haha
Reactions: 31

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
I don't think it matters where the holiday location is, she is so desperate to ‘show’ her holiday to others, that all that comes across is that she doesn’t ever really live in the moment and feel any gratitude.
It appears that she focuses on what others think of her holiday rather than the experience she is providing her children etc. I also think her creative content abilities are fairly average, so what she actually captures seems so blah

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
No filming of buying the ring, no fancy bag, no tongue in teeth photo with the shop assistant.
Fake fake fake!!!

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
Jeez. This to me, is holiday hell. There were better views of Dubai from the taxi. 😳😬🙄....

Never mind though, the food is good, eat yourself happy Binny. 🐽🐽🐽
That actually looks so unappealing 😐 why does it look so grey and dull! I'll stick to my caravans here in Wales I think, far more pleasant and colourful scenery!

I would genuinely be gutted if I spent £££ on a "luxury" holiday and that's what the beach looked like when I can drive for one hour and be here 😍

Attachments

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
This is a "a little starter Dubai holiday." Far from the quality she kept going on about. Obviously they can't afford to do it properly but will just pretend they're in the lap of luxury and having su su good a time. Another waste of money in a long line of wasted money.

Imagine little Miss "adventurer" being su su surprised at supermarkets abroad having cool and different things. Then someone pointing out you can get what she showed in Home Bargains 😅.

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Why would you even mention the homeschool/ ND thing if you don't want to share your kids? She says she knows she's being cryptic etc. but she didn't need to say anything at all. Either chat about it or don't, no ones making her, she's just doing this for attention/ engagement.

Also, just in case you haven't heard, she had a washing machine on holiday and did all her washing and only came back with 5 swimsuits to wash.
Oh wait, you all know that because she's said it about a thousand times!
Imagine going to Dubai and being most excited by the washing machine

• Haha

Hairyetta

VIP Member
For someone who doesn't work or do anything that dresser was in an embarrassing mess and she forgot her sofa was being delivered so went off to jazz. How the fuck does she think she's going to flexi school Poppy? She's thick as mince. I honestly don't get what she's trying to do apart from avoiding getting a job. Poppy is probably better off at school, she's such a shit and uncaring mother. Why doesn't she try feeding her properly, paying her some attention, meeting her needs and maybe drop some of the activities if she's struggling that much with tiredness.

Reactions: 30

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Why do they even need to diamond shop in Dubai? There’s plenty of diamond shops in the UK. What a waste of holiday time, all so she can post it on the gram and get a few gushing likes. Tragic

croissantmoon2

EF33C08A-6290-4F42-AE93-7D165F78321D.jpeg

I feel so much pity that Rebecca actually thinks this. Of course everyone faces challenges and set backs but those are usually peppered with real achievements. A foreign concept to Mrs Meldrum.

I had an appraisal today which confirmed I’ll be eligible for 6 figure salary by the time I’m 35. I am so proud after SO many years of balancing study with work, and it’s been amazing sharing this with my husband and parents who are all so proud of me.

Mrs Meldrum likely has little understanding of how amazing true success and achievement feels. Those girls deserve more positive female role models in their life.

• Heart