Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she wanting to home school P.. is she drunk? She doesn’t even like homework 😂

You just know it’ll be Lee doing the teaching on his 3 weeks off

Reactions: 22
What a witch though.

sharing online that P is struggling and then that the school/local authority aren’t giving in to her demands. Seriously she does duck all so why not do whatever the school say works best for P. Surely if the wee girl is struggling what works for her and her schooling is paramount?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
sharing online that P is struggling and then that the school/local authority aren’t giving in to her demands. Seriously she does duck all so why not do whatever the school say works best for P. Surely if the wee girl is struggling what works for her and her schooling is paramount?
Stop taking her out of school!! Taking her out of school to visit H&M in different countries does not count as educational!! Holiday during school holiday time!!!

Reactions: 32
Maybe the school don't agree with whatever diagnosis she's been trying to pin on P. Maybe they'd be more amenable if she hadn't taken her out so much and shown them a complete disregard for her education. The low attendance, the openly saying so on a public platform and not doing all the work set during lockdowns just the parts she could be bothered with. And she's proving them right being completely immature and irresponsible putting it on social media to get her sheep to stroke her ego.

I also noticed people are still subscribed to her, although I bet they're getting no extra content, so she'll be getting an income (Temu ring) from that.

Reactions: 19
Frumpy trumpy, read that post with my mouth wide open

Binny really will try anything to not get a job. She doesn't even like her kids especially P. What could possibly be wrong for her to not be thriving in school. Binny is desperate for something to be wrong. It's quite concerning. What a tit she's going to look going back to school saying so and so on insta said this. Proper cringe and embarrassing.

Maybe if she wasn't been constantly taken out of school to go on holiday and ignored when she's at home there wouldn't be any issues

Reactions: 21
Funny that all the comments from teachers who are trying to explain to her that taking the child out mid week is very disruptive are being ignored in favour of the TeAcHeRs R tit home schooling hun comments 👀

Reactions: 23
I mean flexi schooling can be beneficial for sen children as it lowers the chance of burnout. Its something I've looked into in case my own child needs it which she doesn't at this point in time. But as someone who is at home all the time I'd be accepting the days they think work best educationally rather then stamp my feet about the day I wanted. If needed, things can always be reassessed further down the line

I wonder if Ps 'issues' are part of the reason she hasn't got the kids back rather then the crap she spouted about privacy?

Reactions: 8
'I'm very private when it comes to the kids...'
Say what!!! The post is about one of your kids you dumb witch!!! And then asking rando strangers on Insta who clearly have their own bleeping issues for their advice!!! JFC!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Sharing this kind of info publicly, with tens of thousands of complete strangers, is a complete violation of her child’s privacy. Absolutely shameful behaviour.
This bread crumbing about her youngest (on a public platform) has been going on for a while. Verging on a safeguarding issue imo.

Reactions: 24
Sharing this kind of info publicly, with tens of thousands of complete strangers, is a complete violation of her child’s privacy. Absolutely shameful behaviour.
This bread crumbing about her youngest (on a public nplatform) has been going on for a while. Verging on a safeguarding issue imo.
I agree, it's really quite disturbing. And reading a lot of the comments are as well, people making assumptions. Poor Poppy, she's not being thought about at all in any of this. But then she's not the cash cow baby for nothing

Reactions: 14
In the comments she is all but naming and shaming the QIO who god forbid has education as a priority.
Then all the home school huns jumping in telling her to war against the qio because “her mate homeschools on a Wednesday” . Now I know councils / education departments don’t always get it right but I also know that no one is trying to make things harder for any child. She shouldn’t be allowed to slate an individual like that, even is she isn’t doing so by name. Disrespectful cow.

If the kid is over whelmed at school there are things they can do .. there’s kids in mainstream classes who get quiet time or iPad time or whatever for various needs.. what the duck benefit is being at home “learning together “ (learning what exactly rebecca considering you don’t even know what goes on outside Banchory village hall).??!!

give me strength !!
Get a bleeping job! I
---
PS if said qio is reading here .. stick to your profressional guns .. this one is at it !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is Rebecca Meldrum a sandwich short of a picnic?

'documenting when I'm not wearing leggings'... Is this muppet for real? Still laughing at that inane line but then she puts a post underneath as serious as she has done regarding her daughter - she's a disgrace.

She's definitely seeking a get out to work or just jumping on the bandwagon as usual. Once again using her youngest child, who was conceived simply for content, as click bait.

Cannon Meldrums, you are ALL a disgrace allowing this. 😕

I have every sympathy with the teaching staff having to deal with the likes of this fool and then having to mop up the pieces when a child is impacted.

Attention seeking cockwomble.

She absolutely did not need to post that about Poppy. No one, no one would have known if Poppy was going to a 4 day week. I know she's dreadful but this is a new low even by Bec or Becs

Reactions: 12
She absolutely did not need to post that about Poppy. No one, no one would have known if Poppy was going to a 4 day week. I know she's dreadful but this is a new low even by Bec or Becs
Exactly, it’s done for engagement. Shes an avid follower of Mrs Hinch and sees how her followers have rocketed since disclosing Ronnie’s autism diagnosis…

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.