Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I was asking all the brits how they lived there”

no…..Hold the duck up Chinner Meld (the female one)

I thought she didn’t speak to common folk/strangers. How did she ask them?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2782820

Maybe if she didn't miss so much school...

Fully showing the girls now, after a crappy "quality" holiday and having to aff link dog treats and sell sweat stained shirts, shows she's slipped even lower than she already was. The sheep asking if she meant to show them 🤦🏻‍♀️. She sure did. She needs more Temu jewellery.
You are right. She's admitting her child is struggling (as many do) but the cheek of that when she takes them out of school so much! It's heartbreaking. She's setting them up for failure and abuse. She has no respect for her children. The showing of two daughters yesterday has really angered me, it is sickening. That was the only thing I respected her for, finally protecting her daughters privacy and safety but what did she do? And why in their swimwear!! She should be bloody ashamed of herself.

That middle child had grown so much she had a chance of not being recognised. But nah Mother has to punt them out. Like some weird cult selling their underage daughters? Are the Meldrums for real? It's dispicable parenting.

The rest of the family should be bloody ashamed of themselves also, Father, grandparents, you're all disgusting to allow this feeding to perverts online and bullies locally. But what should we expect from someone that only a few days ago included imagery of the pathetic father with his hands down his trousers and his trousers hanging off his ass walking round the bedroom in a reel. Honestly, this household never ceases to amaze me why they see this as acceptable? What the hell! They are bloody weirdos.

That clip of the podcast is awful. They just dribble bleeping nonsense in it. PLEASE duck off to Dubai Binny. Go take yourself and your ignorance to somewhere where the sun shines all the time on your ignorant dull bones. I can't bear the whiney noise of even the trailer for the Podcast the microphone must be down her throat it's that grating to listen to. 🙄

Oh and if anyone wants a laugh, watch the diamond ring in the hyper omelette chat. That's no bloody diamond. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You are right. She's admitting her child is struggling (as many do) but the cheek of that when she takes them out of school so much! It's heartbreaking. She's setting them up for failure and abuse. She has no respect for her children. The showing of two daughters yesterday has really angered me, it is sickening. That was the only thing I respected her for, finally protecting her daughters privacy and safety but what did she do? And why in their swimwear!! She should be bloody ashamed of herself.

That middle child had grown so much she had a chance of not being recognised. But nah Mother has to punt them out. Like some weird cult selling their underage daughters? Are the Meldrums for real? It's dispicable parenting.

The rest of the family should be bloody ashamed of themselves also, Father, grandparents, you're all disgusting to allow this feeding to perverts online and bullies locally. But what should we expect from someone that only a few days ago included imagery of the pathetic father with his hands down his trousers and his trousers hanging off his ass walking round the bedroom in a reel. Honestly, this household never ceases to amaze me why they see this as acceptable? What the hell! They are bloody weirdos.

That clip of the podcast is awful. They just dribble bleeping nonsense in it. PLEASE duck off to Dubai Binny. Go take yourself and your ignorance to somewhere where the sun shines all the time on your ignorant dull bones. I can't bear the whiney noise of even the trailer for the Podcast the microphone must be down her throat it's that grating to listen to. 🙄

Oh and if anyone wants a laugh, watch the diamond ring in the hyper omelette chat. That's no bloody diamond. 🤣
Loads of influencers show their kids online and in swimsuits too? Not saying it’s rightbut they do.

Loads of influencers show their kids online and in swimsuits too? Not saying it’s rightbut they do.
But this freak of a Mother made a big statement about respecting her children's privacy after selling, EVERYTHING about them including their births, images. THAT'S the difference.

Reactions: 17
I'm not surprised she loves that new room, it's so boring and bland just like her!

So F is struggling with fractions. Probably classwork that she's missed whilst spending her days being dragged around shops and being on the beach. And now they are back and Binny is trying to make pennies off it.

I don't think the stained top sold, she took it off after she read here.

Hi Binny 👋 love the Temu ring 🤭

Reactions: 18
It’s totally inappropriate. Photos are deepfaked and photoshopped. Parents are either naive or stupid.
Add greedy to that and you have the Meldrums.
Remembering creepy father filming his daughters secretly. They are both emotionally stunted adults and just because they have an Inchmarlo postcode in no way makes it acceptable. It's disgusting parenting.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
As a mother with 2 children, I will always pay for seats together. Not to show my wealth - odd they brag about not spending money - but I wouldn’t want the hassle of not being together. As the nervous flyer she is, you would think that peace of mind would be worth the £….that or she is hoping for one solo seat so she can really enjoy her flight by herself.

Reactions: 15
duck me, did they risk children of that age sit individually? Jeez! I could never risk it, they are far too young and vulnerable. She's already admitted she puts her headphones on and practically ignores them all. Unbelievable.

Not shelling out the cash, doesn't go with the Dubai Diamond lifestyle. 😂

Reactions: 14
In the podcast they both say how they don't care. The thing is they're both thick as mince, very closed minded and lack emotional intelligence or an interest in the wider world so they don't see that the girls should be much more or what a diservice they're doing them.

Still insisting the girls had a cultural experience as they went up and down sand dunes and saw a camel on one day while they stayed in the resort most of time. And eating only Western food after slagging off the Dubai stew.

Typical narrow footbed Sarah Raven asking how the girls felt about seeing the Arab men and how Beggy prepared them so they weren't shocked. Surprised she hasn't got PTSD mentioning "long white robes".

Funny they didn't talk about diamond shopping, didn't happen did it?

The only likeable thing is Lee ribbing her about getting a job and her spitting feathers. Oh and the "we're getting great feedback"...
Screenshot_20240227_165806_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240227_165930_Chrome.jpg

Shoutout to to wow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lads, I can’t cope with the faux diamond. Every time it pops up, I laugh a bit more.
Bad isn't it?
---
In the podcast they both say how they don't care. The thing is they're both thick as mince, very closed minded and lack emotional intelligence or an interest in the wider world so they don't see that the girls should be much more or what a diservice they're doing them.

Still insisting the girls had a cultural experience as they went up and down sand dunes and saw a camel on one day while they stayed in the resort most of time. And eating only Western food after slagging off the Dubai stew.

Typical narrow footbed Sarah Raven asking how the girls felt about seeing the Arab men and how Beggy prepared them so they weren't shocked. Surprised she hasn't got PTSD mentioning "long white robes".

Funny they didn't talk about diamond shopping, didn't happen did it?

The only likeable thing is Lee ribbing her about getting a job and her spitting feathers. Oh and the "we're getting great feedback"...View attachment 2783760
View attachment 2783761

Shoutout to to wow.
Oh Dear, I think they need to pack it in now. No point flogging a dead horse. Us 15 fat bastards trolls have followed long enough to know it's not going to get any better. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Katie Ellison has in one instagram post given far more useful detail and images for a family of 5 UK Hotel break than Binny could ever manage. Yes I'm assuming an ad but Binny couldn't sum up the enthusiasm to do anything other than (attempt to) boast about Dubai but it ended up looking as if she was on a Butkins break having said tokens from the Sun Newspaper. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Early thread suggestion -

‘Wagging the chin, moving to Dubai, are ye aye? get in the bin!’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not surprised she loves that new room, it's so boring and bland just like her!

So F is struggling with fractions. Probably classwork that she's missed whilst spending her days being dragged around shops and being on the beach. And now they are back and Binny is trying to make pennies off it.

I don't think the stained top sold, she took it off after she read here.

Hi Binny 👋 love the Temu ring 🤭

I complained to vinted! Reported her for listing it as very good condition when it had sweat stains. They replied saying they’ve looked at my concern and they’re ‘disciplining’ her as a user. Whatever that means! But assume she was made to remove the listing rather than her realising it shouldn’t have been sold - that would require shame and or awareness when she had neither!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine 'not caring' about your three daughters education and claiming you are offering them a 'cultural experience'.

My heart dispairs for children of ignorant fools like the Meldrums.

Reactions: 15
Imagine 'not caring' about your three daughters education and claiming you are offering them a 'cultural experience'.

My heart dispairs for children of ignorant fools like the Meldrums.
Haha oh what culture they will have soaked up at the AI buffet and then strolling round H&M in Dubai mall…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.