Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's filmed at that twatting outfits same time. What aspirational content. 🥱

Reactions: 9
Not that anyone gives a tit about her generic normal outfits but if you look in the back they’ve clearly all he filmed at the same time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's not hyperpigmentation Binny that's Sun damage. And that serum can't be as great as she's saying when she looked both gray, sundamaged and old lately.

Reactions: 12
have they managed to get a diagnosis puppy?
Not that anyone gives a tit about her generic normal outfits but if you look in the back they’ve clearly all he filmed at the same time 😂😂😂
Oh she’s so crap at this! How does she have 118,000 followers?! Or have us 15 Tattle bastards got LOADS of burner accounts 😂

I’ve just realised why she has all the followers as I’m typing! She blocks anyone who dares to think differently to her on her polls/ story questions, posts. Those people won’t even realise they still following her.
She blocked my old account because I answered a poll vote and that wasn’t in line with her opinion, even though she asked the question and for opinions!

Reactions: 5
Seeing the knackered sofa has 100% made my Friday - and being in a ragey about missing jazz for it is the icing on the cake!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
How is her house such a tit hole all the time when she literally has nothing else better to do? Her dressing table looks like my teenage daughters room if I don't make her clean it

Reactions: 22
For someone who doesn't work or do anything that dresser was in an embarrassing mess and she forgot her sofa was being delivered so went off to jazz. How the duck does she think she's going to flexi school Poppy? She's thick as mince. I honestly don't get what she's trying to do apart from avoiding getting a job. Poppy is probably better off at school, she's such a tit and uncaring mother. Why doesn't she try feeding her properly, paying her some attention, meeting her needs and maybe drop some of the activities if she's struggling that much with tiredness.

Reactions: 30
No wonder we keep seeing symprove ads, that stuff costs a fortune, more than Binny can afford so she needs sheep's to sign up so she gets discounts or freebies.

Her lounge looks like my nans front room, sofa.sp cheap.and tacky looking

Reactions: 11
Is no one going to mention the dancing? Get off the internet Binny your just embarrassing yourself at this point and wash your hair 🤮
Christ she’s bleeping huge.
As if I needed to hear the gulping sounds, grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.