Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ she's busting out of those Jamas. 😳

I don't know how she can spout the shut she does and then go out and about and see people. Locals must follow her, she's an absolute laughing stock

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_5836.png

IMG_5835.png
IMG_5834.png

Whilst I hesitate to call her overweight she looks so dumpy in these PJs. It’s practically proof the photoshopping/angles that goes on (and has gone on for years). She claims wee little stick legs, for one, and a waist, for a second.

I was so confused about the P homeschooling chat because who in their right mind would post that on a completely vain outfit post (or at all).
---
p.s her colour is just dire. What in the name of bottle tan have you done, Binny

Reactions: 19
In the comments she is all but naming and shaming the QIO who god forbid has education as a priority.
Then all the home school huns jumping in telling her to war against the qio because “her mate homeschools on a Wednesday” . Now I know councils / education departments don’t always get it right but I also know that no one is trying to make things harder for any child. She shouldn’t be allowed to slate an individual like that, even is she isn’t doing so by name. Disrespectful cow.

If the kid is over whelmed at school there are things they can do .. there’s kids in mainstream classes who get quiet time or iPad time or whatever for various needs.. what the duck benefit is being at home “learning together “ (learning what exactly rebecca considering you don’t even know what goes on outside Banchory village hall).??!!

give me strength !!
Get a bleeping job! I
---
PS if said qio is reading here .. stick to your profressional guns .. this one is at it !
what’s a qio?

I'd not criticise her weight or shape were she honest. But she's a deceiptful bag of tit with the filtering, photoshopping and the unhealthy, uneducated attitude and posts about diet, shape, size and weight. Those shorts are straining. She can no longer pull off the cutsey look.

We remember your twitter posts about skinny jeans and skinny genes Binny. This woman deserves every bit of ballooning in weight and changing shape bestowed on her in middle age for her dishonest, ignorant witch fest and disregard for others.

Carry on like you are Binny and there will soon be 16, fat bastards tattler trolls. 😉

Ad was obvious, answering herself in posts yesterday. Sad b.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'd not criticise her weight or shape were she honest. But she's a deceiptful bag of tit with the filtering, photoshopping and the unhealthy, uneducated attitude and posts about diet, shape, size and weight. Those shorts are straining. She can no longer pull off the cutsey look.

We remember your twitter posts about skinny jeans and skinny genes Binny. This woman deserves every bit of ballooning in weight and changing shape bestowed on her in middle age for her dishonest, ignorant witch fest and disregard for others.

Carry on like you are Binny and there will soon be 16, fat bastards tattler trolls. 😉

It's the neck for me! It's just so.... big! And bulbous and weird.

Reactions: 10

This this this! And only this ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We remember your twitter posts about skinny jeans and skinny genes Binny.
oh yes we all remember the “skinny jeans are for skinny genes” Karma has come round and smacked you straight in the face Binny…..

Reactions: 11
No we all know she has a moon face, but even so, her body still looks huge! I guess it is always a ‘surprise’ because when she posts the bikini photos etc she’s edited them to high hell.
How anyone would choose her for skin care advertising is beyond me. Do these companies actually do their research?!
---
Just looked at the profile for the brand. Started in nov - guessing they couldn’t find anyone else to promote it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so confused, is she very private about her kids or does she post pics of them in their swimsuits to try and make a few quid from an affiliated link 🤔

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.