Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no photos of them at Atlantis hotel or the water park which apparently cost hundreds ££££

Prove me wrong Binny, let’s see your footage🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 13
Still no photos of them at Atlantis hotel or the water park which apparently cost hundreds ££££

Prove me wrong Binny, let’s see your footage🧐🧐🧐
maybe she’s saving all the good bits for their travel page. Which is why we’ve been left with the shite, either that or there are no good bits, it’s just shite 😂

• Haha
maybe she’s saving all the good bits for their travel page. Which is why we’ve been left with the shite, either that or there are no good bits, it’s just shite 😂
Or maybe, just maybe…some of what she said happened….didn’t 🥴🥴🥴🥴
Either way…the whole thing looked crappy.

Reactions: 9
How does she film these things like this talk to camera and not just see chins and delete it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Complete chin overload this morning 🤣

Went out for dinner with like 20 friends, said looking away from the camera, blatant lie!

Subtitles said she was making eczema lunch whilst she was clutching her precious eggs 🤣

I don't really believe she didn't get fed up of this holiday. She's probably been told IRL to check her privilege and stop whinging so she's making a big song and dance about loving being on holiday su su much

• Haha
I’m quite new to this thread… but this woman doesn’t work?? How on earth can they afford all of this?!

Reactions: 5
I did not need to see Lee’s boxers hanging out his trousers when eating my lunch🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I found her story when they were in RAK about how they couldn’t afford to move over there on Lees wage hilarious. It didn’t even enter her tiny brain that she could work… Although by this stage she is completely unemployable.

With regards to how they afford it, I always assume a huge amount of credit….

Reactions: 11
I’m sure which ever of the ‘chums’ whose birthday it was is so glad she made it back for the dinner and didn’t extend the stay in ‘extortionate’ Dubai.

Sod the fact the kids have already missed enough school.

Footage of her making lunch in her kitchen is just as exciting as her holiday content In Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand what she does all day. I mean I never have, but I’m off work for a few days due to a sudden bereavement, and by 11am I’m bored.

Kids are at school, washing hung, dishwasher emptied, hoovered, mopped, dinner prepared, grocery top up done, everywhere is tidy - how can she live like this every day?!

She has hours and hours of free time like this every day, I can’t get my head around it. Why is her house not immaculate, and her dinners immense?! Why doesn’t she volunteer for a charity, or find a job?

No wonder she obsesses about her hair and the dog - it’s cos her brain is atrophied from boredom.

(My kids are school age like hers, I know being at home with pre school or home schooled kids is a different ball game!)

Reactions: 22
It was the hands down the pants that made me 🤢 why oh why allow Lee to be present during that recording?why not wait till Lee was finished?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand what she does all day. I mean I never have, but I’m off work for a few days due to a sudden bereavement, and by 11am I’m bored.

Kids are at school, washing hung, dishwasher emptied, hoovered, mopped, dinner prepared, grocery top up done, everywhere is tidy - how can she live like this every day?!

She has hours and hours of free time like this every day, I can’t get my head around it. Why is her house not immaculate, and her dinners immense?! Why doesn’t she volunteer for a charity, or find a job?

No wonder she obsesses about her hair and the dog - it’s cos her brain is atrophied from boredom.

(My kids are school age like hers, I know being at home with pre school or home schooled kids is a different ball game!)
I think you will find she is very busy walking her pup, meeting chums for coffee & going to jazz!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.