Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all smoke and mirrors with Binny. She's as tight as a ducks arse, only pays for something when she has to. She earns a bit from her blind sheep subscriber's, ad links for stuff she's never bought or returned back and gets the odd ad.

I'm sure she also gets an allowance from narrow footed and dadsie
---
She's such a scruff, dumping all that holiday stuff in ber bedroom and then filming herself putting it away like it's some massive achievement.

Dance Binny dance explaining about your fake purse for tattle, sad little girl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think her brain is stunted at the age she met Lee. I get the feeling that the holidays are to prevent the kids realising how shite their mother is. Hopefully it won't be long before the homework is too complicated (if not already) but what chances are they giving the kids to make something better for themselves. Isn't that what parenting is about, nurturing, supporting and giving your kid confidence to make decisions for themselves so that they have the best opportunities to live a fulfilled life.

The Dubai holiday could have had amazing engagement (I originally typed enragement) if they had said, we are doing this with a limited budget, this is what we decided to prioritise (her) and what we initially wanted to do but couldn't. What input did the kids have to these decisions, did they do research on what was available (they may have learnt a bit about the history of the place).

I think it's incredibly sad to think that she spent all that time with her head in a phone and not interacting with her kids or enjoying the atmosphere and culture of where she has been.

Obviously, he booked
I think her brain is stunted at the age she met Lee. I get the feeling that the holidays are to prevent the kids realising how shite their mother is. Hopefully it won't be long before the homework is too complicated (if not already) but what chances are they giving the kids to make something better for themselves. Isn't that what parenting is about, nurturing, supporting and giving your kid confidence to make decisions for themselves so that they have the best opportunities to live a fulfilled life.

The Dubai holiday could have had amazing engagement (I originally typed enragement) if they had said, we are doing this with a limited budget, this is what we decided to prioritise (her) and what we initially wanted to do but couldn't. What input did the kids have to these decisions, did they do research on what was available (they may have learnt a bit about the history of the place).

I think it's incredibly sad to think that she spent all that time with her head in a phone and not interacting with her kids or enjoying the atmosphere and culture of where she has been.
Obviously he bonked her brains out 👽🤭🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wee Lee’s got his hands down the front of his trousers giving his wee hairy balls ⚽ ⚽ a touch up, why would you leave that in.
Lots going to be listed on Vinted, got to pay for the fake ring and 💩💩💩💩holiday somehow.
How far they have both fallen 🤣

• Sick
Maybe just me but who has a dinner for 20 for a 40th on a Wednesday night? Personally I’d be hosting on a Friday/Saturday 🤷🏼‍♀️

Does no one in Banchory work 😂

Also 20.. more like 2 - her mum and dad
She truly does move in different circles to normal people

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does wee Lee have to get rid of his shirt sleeved shirts when it’s Binny who’s grown out of everything?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just ewww why would you do this. He came back into view to do it as well. Took off his belt and then moved out and then back in and out his hands down his pants, creep 🤮
---
Why does wee Lee have to get rid of his shirt sleeved shirts when it’s Binny who’s grown out of everything?
I don't really like talking about Binnys weight but is so blatant that she's ballooned whilst she's been in Dubai

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Nnnoooooooo
Is that the infamous Rangers tat?! Classy.
Sadly she always misses the mark - if she put the effort in and was honest about budgets, options etc she’d have more engagement, more opportunities for earning and potentially ads for holidays. But no, she has to pretend everything is on her wealthy budget - buying diamonds etc. the only way she could prove to us tattlers that she’s actually done all these expensive things and meals is by showing us the video clips…..come on beggy

Reactions: 12
Is that the infamous Rangers tat?! Classy.
Sadly she always misses the mark - if she put the effort in and was honest about budgets, options etc she’d have more engagement, more opportunities for earning and potentially ads for holidays. But no, she has to pretend everything is on her wealthy budget - buying diamonds etc. the only way she could prove to us tattlers that she’s actually done all these expensive things and meals is by showing us the video clips…..come on beggy
no - that’s on his leg? Doesn’t he also have one just above his finger bum hole?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.