Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think it’s funny she has done day 3 of Dubai but no day 4 and 5 of Dubai?

Reactions: 5
OMG she is wearing the ring. I thought it was an opal or one of those moonstone rings. tit, that stone don’t sparkle darling! #refund

Reactions: 11
OMG she is wearing the ring. I thought it was an opal or one of those moonstone rings. tit, that stone don’t sparkle darling! #refund
I never even saw the ring , I was watching open mouthed at the disaster that is her hair!! Hardly a good advert for the Edinburgh hair magician… ( fat necks, weight gain and thinning hair = underactive thyroid to me, I don’t rate her GP if they are ignoring it…..)

Reactions: 16
I never even saw the ring , I was watching open mouthed at the disaster that is her hair!! Hardly a good advert for the Edinburgh hair magician… ( fat necks, weight gain and thinning hair = underactive thyroid to me, I don’t rate her GP if they are ignoring it…..)
I don’t think any of them care. All of them only caring about views as they equal money. Just watched a TT (can’t sleep due to a bad cold) and the guy was saying one video he had got 3 million views which equates to £2-3k which is mad! Wasn’t even a promo video just a recording of what he was doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think any of them care. All of them only caring about views as they equal money. Just watched a TT (can’t sleep due to a bad cold) and the guy was saying one video he had got 3 million views which equates to £2-3k which is mad! Wasn’t even a promo video just a recording of what he was doing.
The world is bonkers. I'm gobsmacked at the crap online nowadays but at times amused. Hell if you flip through tik tok live at times it's the 'world of weirdo and no hopers' that it's given life to. It's like lifting a stone and seeing the creatures underneath scarpering. 😂

Reactions: 28
The world is bonkers. I'm gobsmacked at the crap online nowadays but at times amused. Hell if you flip through tik tok live at times it's the 'world of weirdo and no hopers' that it's given life to. It's like lifting a stone and seeing the creatures underneath scarpering. 😂
I think that one of the best descriptions I’ve heard yet! 👏

Reactions: 10
I bet she was shattered yesterday but the temptation to attend that party and boast about Dubai and show her ‘diamond’ was too much

Reactions: 24
Oh for sure boasty boasty with the lucky bag ring. She'll have no problem getting up this morning then? 😊

Reactions: 9
Kids shipped off to school so she can come home and nap off her hangover no doubt!

Reactions: 7
Posting a picture of her purse that she didn’t lose so we can all see it’s a Hermes purse….. yeah Beggy … and?? Are we supposed to be impressed?!
God she’s such a vain twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As IF it’s a genuine one. She had her fake Hermes oasis sandals on on holiday and now this. I don’t really have an issue with fakes, but it’s just very childlike to brag when you bought it off a stall 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
As IF it’s a genuine one. She had her fake Hermes oasis sandals on on holiday and now this. I don’t really have an issue with fakes, but it’s just very childlike to brag when you bought it off a stall 🤷🏻‍♀️
And it actually says HERPES instead of HERMES*

*obviously it doesn’t but it made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_0160.jpeg

This is so fake lol 😂
She buys clothes from Shein to go to Dubai lol 😂 stays in a 4 star hotel in Dubai with no private beach. Does she expect us to think she paid £1,370 for a purse lol

IMG_0164.jpeg
IMG_0163.jpeg
IMG_0161.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw it and thought FAKE as the Hermes stamp is shoddy. Remember money talks, wealth whispers….

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.