Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t visible tan lines a big no no these days??!
Yeah massive big ick these days with skin cancer rates being so high. It's not big and it's not cool.

She looks so haggered, she's done it all to herself.

Reactions: 11
Personally I always have a watch mark as I don’t take my watch ever other than the 10 mins it takes to charge, however as I don‘t Take it off you wouldn’t know I had a ridiculous year round tan line ! :ROFLMAO: She 100% took that picture with the purpose to show off her tan (which I may add according to her comes from a bottle !)

Reactions: 5
Yep but how will people know it’s a REAL tan and not fake tan if she doesn’t have the tan lines on show.

She’s honestly like a 15 year old girl showing off it’s pathetic. I agree about her neck. Doctor! Now!

Reactions: 12
The muzzle suits her. 😊

I've just packaged up my batch lady cook book to return to Amazon.

I'm not paying for one when the likes of this grifter gets one for free. Have written to the publisher to express my reasons also. I'm having none of this gifted to influencer tit no more.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The muzzle suits her. 😊

I've just packaged up my batch lady cook book to return to Amazon.

I'm not paying for one when the likes of this grifter gets one for free. Have written to the publisher to express my reasons also. I'm having none of this gifted to influencer tit no more.
I’d just ordered this but I’ve cancelled. I’ve got two other Batch Lady cookbooks. I wonder if they would accept a return of them too? I’m the same - I’m just not funding free cook books for people who don’t challenge racism. Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe she should watch “High” on BBC iPlayer before she rushes back to Dubai and also think about the OAP who was nearly jailed for trespassing.
Yep, some folk are arseholes over there and bring trouble on themselves, but there’s a lot of corrupt government/police etc resulting in a stay in the notorious Dubai Hilton.

Reactions: 10
The word you're looking for is halve, Beggy. Influences are all just so thick, aren't they.
1000030665.jpg

• Haha
Im sorry but that outfit? She looks like a middle aged barmaid. The hair?! It’s even worse since that woman in Edinburgh got her hands on it. She seems to have cut it into a bouffant feathered mullet?! Why?!The more straggly the ends get, the higher the top part grows

What happened to the Shark flex styler that was so unmazing? I’ve got one and it’s part hairdryer. Why using that scratty old one? Unless the shark one was just for affiliate links and sent back. Or she gave away a used one in the giveaway?! 🙈😵💫

Reactions: 19
What look is she going for? Newly single mum on the pull in the early 1990s? Nailed it, Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok, I spent the entire reel staring at “the diamond 💎

Diamonds, whilst colourless have such a sparkle when you watch them move (don’t know why this is part of my explanation as I know you all bloody know this. I guess it’s to help make my point). Hers didn’t reflect any light.
Now, was that a filter to make her slimmer/younger/prettier (delete as needed…or don’t…), or is it because it’s not a diamond? Now I don’t know about that as I can imagine a created diamond or cheaper (but when cut well is indistinguishable) stone being a possible option, but doubt the temu dupe or CZ (as much as I wish it’s that).
OR…was it a diamond, cultured, blood or otherwise, but she decided that size mattered way more than the 3Cs so got the lowest level one they had?

Either way, can’t say I’m jealous. Spenny or no, it doesn’t look good or desirable.
The most beautiful ring my mother owns is diamond demure, but the design is so stunning I will fight my sister for it, guns at dawn, and take it over any of her choice of a higher price. Unfortunately I think she’ll also think the same (disclaimer, I much prefer my mum alive, but after a recently dead grandma my mum is the one joking about stuff like that 😅)

Reactions: 7
Tell you something I'm bloody sick of- all these bloody influencers using Beyonce's latest song "Texas Hold 'Em"-ALL THE F***ING TIME on their reels! Ffs give it a rest!
I LOVE country music (Luke Combs, Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan etc) and Beyonce has realised this track which I DO like and suddenly they're all over it. For gods sake have some originality! There all like bloody sheep!

Reactions: 28
Her hair!! Look how thin and tit it is. She needs to stop messing with it and just let it grow.

Reactions: 5
Oh she's su su edgy going out partying when she's been up so long on so little sleep. 🙄 what is that god awful chunky necklace she's wearing. Paired up with her tits hanging out she looks like a chav.

I'm no diamond expert but it does look a very cheap ring
---
That cook book will be on vinted next month. She'll never cook a meal from it

Reactions: 9
Her hair looks really thin and broken off short at the back 😳 it's worse than I thought. She needs to stop all dye and bleach for about six months minimum. And just have micro trims. Maybe a gloss applied but nothing else

Her hair looks really thin and broken off short at the back 😳 it's worse than I thought. She needs to stop all dye and bleach for about six months minimum. And just have micro trims. Maybe a gloss applied but nothing else
I’m not really sure how to say this without offending you. So I’ll just go for it!

Going by your profile pic, you and Beggy could be twins!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.