Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I hate with influencers. The only comment she’s ignored (which was asked way before all the other comments around it) because she wants to link it and make money from it. And I can’t stand that type of dickheadedness.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Why has she come back from Dubai sounding more like Mrs Doubtfire? Her scottish wasn't that strong 2 weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why has she come back from Dubai sounding more like Mrs Doubtfire? Her scottish wasn't that strong 2 weeks ago
She’s let her real accent slip a couple of times, for some reason she likes to put the English one on more

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just ewww why would you do this. He came back into view to do it as well. Took off his belt and then moved out and then back in and out his hands down his pants, creep 🤮
---

I don't really like talking about Binnys weight but is so blatant that she's ballooned whilst she's been in Dubai
Eh why’s he hit his hands down his pants??!
---
Nnnoooooooo
eew…

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It’s the photo which says getting it done whilst his hands are down his pants which do it for me 😂 binny must be so proud!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey Binny 👋 Please share your Dubai photos of Atlantis Waterpark and buying your ring. I wanna see if you were fibbing or not.
Many Thanks🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just ewww why would you do this. He came back into view to do it as well. Took off his belt and then moved out and then back in and out his hands down his pants, creep 🤮
---

I don't really like talking about Binnys weight but is so blatant that she's ballooned whilst she's been in Dubai
They’re not there ginger pubes, they’re in your wife’s handbag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah massive big ick these days with skin cancer rates being so high. It's not big and it's not cool.

She looks so haggered, she's done it all to herself.
No not big or cool just stupid take it from someone who has learnt the hard way & recently had cancer cut out of their face I now have a scar from my eye right down the side of my nose - a tan ISNT WORTH IT

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can we have some suggestions for translations of Lee’s woman stamp……

Reactions: 5
OMG just catching up really didn't need Lee playing with himself this morning.
What makes me laugh is illusion of wealth and at airport and home they exposed for chivvy slobs they are.
Doubtful she went for meal with 20 mid week.

I hate to Diss weight it's more the deception that passes me off she clearly photo shops herself much slimmer.
The last few months as had Christmas photos
Few from dubai
Airport and Bow unpacking she seems least2 stone heavier.
Maybe her metabolism tucked with all crash dieting and sporadic exercise.

She made dubai look like magaluf.
Until I see footage doubtful about water park or ring.
Definitely think purse I'd a fake as wouldn't you be super upset lose purse over 1k.
Have we see this purse before now.
Do you think she brought a few fakes in dubai to try and fool the sheep.
I expect see a designer handbag soon

Reactions: 8
She looks rough in that empties video. No amount of hair product is going to safe hers…

Reactions: 9
Her hair is yellow already and looks fried at the ends. Can’t wait for the next box dye meltdown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.