Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm knackered just thinking about that last day and journey. tit flight times are in my past I'm not sorry to say. There will be a lot of sleepy heads. 😴

Reactions: 10
I'm knackered just thinking about that last day and journey. tit flight times are in my past I'm not sorry to say. There will be a lot of sleepy heads. 😴
My girls are older but I still wouldn’t choose those flights. As usual she brags about the cost of the water park etc to make out she’s wealthy but in reality she’s done everything on the cheap.

Reactions: 20
Everything she does just looks tit doesn’t it 😅
The tan, nails, chubby wrist, cheapy bracelet, crap henna, tacky ring. She always misses the mark despite trying su su hard.
View attachment 2769183
Why does she look like she needs a good wash?
What’s the mark on her wrist! Has she had a hair bobble on it?
Also is that ring out of a cracker ?! It’s awful.
---
Where has her neck gone? Her face is getting rounder by the day… and what a shame they have missed their connecting flight 😉
View attachment 2769457

Doesn’t even look like Binny 😳

Reactions: 9
The flight they will have had to get is the 11am flight gets into Aberdeen at 12.33pm
Crazy idea to even book that flight with young girls. They will have been sat about at the airport in London for 3 hrs. I wonder if they wish now they had gone with Emirates they are 97% on time. Not like BA. Who cancel flights at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 12
Poor girls will be shattered being bunged back into school tomorrow, especially little P, what a bloody shame.
All so she can spend the day walking the mutt and catching up with "chums" for a coffee

Reactions: 10
Surely she won't put the kids to school tomorrow? I always make sure my kids have at least a weekend to climatise being back on UK time.

Reactions: 3
Her weight gain is really shocking. I’d be getting my thyroid checked out asap, she has all the tell tale symptoms of it. Her neck actually looks massive 😳

Reactions: 15
I don’t think there is anything wrong with her size at all, she’s a middle aged mother of 3 & looks very normal to me. Apart from the moon face!
She obvs filters herself online and clearly has issues with her diet and exercise (all the yo-yo ing) which is not ideal when raising 3 girls!

Reactions: 25
Only home for an hour and she’s nipped round to see Rami for a face full!

Wel-cum home! 🍆

IMG_5389.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.