Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t speak to the flights because mine were always KLM or Emirates, paid for by work and were fab times.

What I can say is that Dubai is good to experience a few times (wouldn’t be going every year) because it’s insane and some things are so laughably insane so it’s a good one to tick off your list. I’ve been once on holiday, the rest for work and had some memorable adventures! Don’t worry about the version Beggy has shown; she’s done it on the cheap.

I would also add that I can’t understand what the point of that was. Ten or so days away, crappy locations chosen, went to all the tourist traps, pulled her kids out of school and a husband who looks exhausted… for what? A diamond? I genuinely don’t get it. Total waste of time and cash, and as has been demonstrated with this trip, they’re not flash enough to spend like it doesn’t matter.

TL;DR: Beggy has once again fucked it

Reactions: 24
Is it meant to replace her original engagement ring?

I've bought two semi eternity bands to mark important events in my life, roughly 2.5 carats in total, five stones in each ring. But I haven't flashed them over the net.

I mean, I met the nice diamond broker both times (just pure luck). Bought them in Gibraltar and they look much nice than than. It looks fake, the band is too thin for the stone size.

You may just have introduced me to a new guilty pleasure

Reactions: 4
Depends on the four C’s and if it’s a mined diamond or a created one. Huge variation in prices depending on these.
[/QUOTE]
im going with the earlier photo posted on page 27 of this thread it’s from Temu £1.48 (see pic) no way would that size diamond be in such a skinny wee gold band - she’s full of Beggy Bullshit.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
No photos of them in Atlantis water park or even the hotel on arrival 🧐🧐
No photos of any of the expensive meals they ate 🧐🧐
No photos of purchasing the ring 🧐🧐

I smell a Binny rat 🐀 💩🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If anyone is on the Aberdeen mums group, did anyone see the anonymous post about moving to Dubai? I wondered if it was Beggy. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If anyone is on the Aberdeen mums group, did anyone see the anonymous post about moving to Dubai? I wondered if it was Beggy. 🤔
Nah, that person is talking about getting a job out there themselves, as well as their husband getting one, and we know Beggy has zero plans to ever work 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No photos of them in Atlantis water park or even the hotel on arrival 🧐🧐
No photos of any of the expensive meals they ate 🧐🧐
No photos of purchasing the ring 🧐🧐

I smell a Binny rat 🐀 💩🤥
She said today they were half board in the Dubai hotel and the first one was basic all inclusive, I think they are 99% of meals in the hotel, no pics of the food because it was basic buffet food. 😂

Reactions: 10
Come on P you wee tattler, don’t you dare chose now to sleep! Keep your old mother awake… oh yeah she wouldn’t cause poor Lee would be handed said children…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guess which bastard also flew into LHR this morning on a BA A380 (so same part of the airport) Keeping my eye out for well behaved hobbits.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hilarious she’s expecting the girls to go to school tomorrow, they’ll be jet lagged but of course Big Butch Binny needs her me time!🤣

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.