Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has her neck gone? Her face is getting rounder by the day… and what a shame they have missed their connecting flight 😉
View attachment 2769457
How can she honestly post the photos she does, pretending she’s a lot thinner than she is! Her whole top half is a lot bigger so unless she’s kicked the arse out of it and put on a lot of weight, she must be photoshopping her every day crap.

I hope she doesn’t go missing, nobody will be able to find her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe how boring she’s made Dubai look! I appreciate it’s not everyone’s cuppa tea but we went in Nov 23 for a week with our 3.5yr old and had a blast! We did the Atlantis waterpark, Dubai miracle garden, the very touristy hop on hop off bus (again not everyone likes those) , Dubai garden light show, global village then the usual malls, all whilst visiting family. They seemed to spend time on a really busy beach and looking around malls. I don’t believe they did anything else as why no photos. The waterpark is brilliant, yes I can get busy, we stayed on the smaller rides and lazy river so didn’t effect us, but can’t believe they actually there was no real photos!

Also wondering if that “diamond” is costume jewellery!?
I have been on this thread so much because she really hasn’t made Dubai look good at all. We go in the summer so thank you for all the advice of where to go. I was honestly getting quite worried!

Reactions: 9
The hair, the neck, the big moon face, the Arabic necklace and denim jacket. She’s honestly turned into the big fat chavvy bastard she accused us of being
🤣🤣 also to add the white neck and sunburnt chest what a chav!! That video truly shows what she looks like without filters

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooft she's going to be insufferable tomorrow. Could not think of anything worse. tit end to a tit holiday.

Her hair looks slicked back with chip fat

Reactions: 14
I have been on this thread so much because she really hasn’t made Dubai look good at all. We go in the summer so thank you for all the advice of where to go. I was honestly getting quite worried!
Don’t worry Dubai is really lovely. It’s spotlessly clean and very safe. Loads to do and see. Been going to Dubai since 2010. Yes it’s a marmite place some folk love is some folk hate it. Some of the most beautiful hotels here with lovely beaches. The food is amazing.

The Meldrums have done Dubai on a budget. That’s why it looks tit. The reason they have chosen that flight so they can say they were in Dubai 5 days. Most folk take either early morning flights or afternoon flights home. It’s a whole day traveling to get back to Aberdeebshire area. Really stupid to have done a night flight. If they had done the afternoon flight it gets you in at tea time to London a quick meal at the airport and on to the Aberdeen flight that’s gets in at the back of 10 at night then drive home and get to your own bed. Instead of having young girls up half the night before they even get on the plane it’s just crazy. They will have been out their room from 12pm today as that’s check out times in Dubai some are even earlier 10am. So not great for young girls.

Reactions: 18
Rebecca Meldrum makes the best things look rubbish, it's actually laughable that's she's even an 'influencer' she's so bad at it. She's purely entertainment, never take anything seriously from her

Diamond solitaire but won’t fork out another few hundred to have a hotel room until 1am for her children to be safe and comfortable in? Okaaaaaaay Binny 🫠

Reactions: 24
IMG_0151.jpeg

IMG_0150.jpeg

How much does she photoshop her pictures. Just leaving these pictures here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Where are her kids in that? She’s linking arms with Lee one side and has her phone in her hand the other. How old is her youngest? Wouldn’t you be holding hands with her? She seems very cold towards them.

Reactions: 18
Who else had a wee chuckle at the “we’ve missed the connecting Aberdeen flight”. They will book a room in the hotel for a nap then head to airport. If they don’t they are fools!

Reactions: 11
Questions :
1. Why is the ring half way too high up
Her stupid finger?

2. Why is she hanging on lees arm like a toddler when they have 3 kids to keep together ?

3. Did she squash her face in the fridge like drop dead fred ?

• Haha
Honestly there is so much to do, google will show you and you can see what takes your fancy. We didn’t see half of it in a week, we didn’t once have a day at the beach for example 🙈 wish we had! Stuff for nearly every budget, we certainly didn’t go crazy on spending. We’d definitely return!

Reactions: 3
Don’t worry Dubai is really lovely. It’s spotlessly clean and very safe. Loads to do and see. Been going to Dubai since 2010. Yes it’s a marmite place some folk love is some folk hate it. Some of the most beautiful hotels here with lovely beaches. The food is amazing.

The Meldrums have done Dubai on a budget. That’s why it looks tit. The reason they have chosen that flight so they can say they were in Dubai 5 days. Most folk take either early morning flights or afternoon flights home. It’s a whole day traveling to get back to Aberdeebshire area. Really stupid to have done a night flight. If they had done the afternoon flight it gets you in at tea time to London a quick meal at the airport and on to the Aberdeen flight that’s gets in at the back of 10 at night then drive home and get to your own bed. Instead of having young girls up half the night before they even get on the plane it’s just crazy. They will have been out their room from 12pm today as that’s check out times in Dubai some are even earlier 10am. So not great for young girls.

Oh we have paid extra for the nicer flight times. I’m too old to be faffing with late nights and early af mornings. Waking hours only 😂

Reactions: 5
I was just coming on to say the same. Also the maths of bragging that they have been away for 2 weeks… an emphasis on the WEEK in Dubai, doesn’t add up either. You arrived in the early hours of Friday 9th and are leaving Tuesday (today). So 6 nights in RAK and 5 nights in Dubai.
I’m glad you’ve stated this cos I’ve been counting back and kept arriving at the answer no way has this bragging witch been in Dubai a week and was she even in RAK a full week !!! I don’t think she was.

Reactions: 6
Jeez this chinfluencer is hilarious. The ill fitting ring on sausage fingers, think the signet was her late Grandmother's or a gift from her, same as the piggy she used to wear all the time.The diamond with the chavtastic wrist and neck jewellery... The whole look is just lovely. 😂

The flights, cheaptastic. Told you the girls won't be at school Thursday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m glad you’ve stated this cos I’ve been counting back and kept arriving at the answer no way has this bragging witch been in Dubai a week and was she even in RAK a full week !!! I don’t think she was.
They flew out on 8/2 today is 20/2 so including travel time they’ve been away 12 days

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.