Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she does just looks tit doesn’t it 😅
The tan, nails, chubby wrist, cheapy bracelet, crap henna, tacky ring. She always misses the mark despite trying su su hard.
IMG_1749.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Signet rings should be worn on the pinky of the left hand, at least they are in my family and others that I have seen. I don’t wear mine as I find it a bit pretentious.

Reactions: 7
She’s just a big mess isn’t she!
She could have made great content if she could just be normal & stopped pretending she was some big shot rich girl!
Content telling people ‘we went to Dubai as a family of 5 & this is where we stayed, average price of meals, activities, etc etc’
Everyone knows it’s expensive there so she could have said it’s £££ but we ate at places like Cheesecake factory to save money and cos it’s nice and casual for kids!
Just be honest and you will actually relate to your followers instead of trying to show off your big grand holiday while squeezing into a tiny wee balcony, moaning about cost of lunch and wanking on about a diamond all week!

Reactions: 22
That's clearly an engagement style ring and looks daft on a middle finger.

No mention of the shopping experience, or which store they got it in?

Reactions: 7
That is not the face of someone who is relaxed and refreshed. Bet he can't wait to get back on the rigs and away from neggy Nancy.

They'll never post where the ring is from because it'll be a cheapo shop and wil expose the fact it's not real

How sad that S automatically puts her head down when looking around as she knows her mother is filming for Instagram.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Was the signet ring her grandad’s or something? It seems a very odd choice. The only thing I can think of is that it has sentimental value otherwise you would put the diamond on that finger.

Reactions: 6
I reckon she can't get the signet off her chubby finger in the heat which is why she's had to leave it there.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know about the flight times from Dubai, are middle of the night ones the norm? Don’t most people with kids pay a bit more to change to better flight times when you’re a grown up? My days of shite flight times were behind me in my 20s!!

Reactions: 13
Where has her neck gone? Her face is getting rounder by the day… and what a shame they have missed their connecting flight 😉
IMG_0319.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Why the hell would you be on a 2am flight with kids. Perfect end to the perfect holiday! 🤭

Reactions: 26
I don’t know about the flight times from Dubai, are middle of the night ones the norm? Don’t most people with kids pay a bit more to change to better flight times when you’re a grown up? My days of shite flight times were behind me in my 20s!!
That's what happens when you fly BA from Dubai instead of Emirates ....no idea why they chose that middle of the night flight when there are plenty of more reasonably timed flights at same price 🤭🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Why the hell would you be on a 2am flight with kids. Perfect end to the perfect holiday! 🤭
Remember, this is bargain basement binny. Trying to look like she has money and booking the cheapest flights ever. They have no money, clearly. 🤣

Reactions: 17
The hair, the neck, the big moon face, the Arabic necklace and denim jacket. She’s honestly turned into the big fat chavvy bastard she accused us of being

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.