Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a few shops in the Gold & Diamond Park that sell Moissanite. I got a lovely pair of earrings there a good few years ago and if they’re Charles & Colvard, extremely difficult to tell the difference from a real diamond.
Does not look at all like it fits her and her hands look faked tanned.
Haha! I was coming here to say the same. My studs are C&C from the park. Nobody’s ever guessed otherwise 🤣

it’s a strange old choice of ring. Doesn’t match the others, is an engagement style but not on the engagement finger… she’s gone for another influencer thing. Add it to the Vejas, the Ooni, the Stanley cup….
---
How to be a scummy influencer has been summed up pretty well in her last two stories:

1. show the world your wee girl in her swimmers holding her dolly with no say in who will see the images

Next photo.

2. show off your diamond that’s been paid for by you posting the type of photos above

imagine if someone was to stand at a market stall selling photos of their kids in swimming gear and asking you for a could of quid to tell them where you bought the swimming gear. While she flashed her diamonds in your face. You’d think she was off her head and the scummiest mother alive.

but if we’re doing it online, it’s OK?
It the first time I’ve actually gone from thinking she’s just bleeping thick, selfish but broadly harmless to actually a disgusting human. Pimping your kids to buy a tacky diamond. Can’t expect much more from someone who hooked up with a bloke when she was 15.

Reactions: 20
The ring doesn’t sparkle very much and is very wonky! Her tit fake tan really sets off how crap it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2768676

The irony. Can't see passed her own miserable face.

View attachment 2768678

Are you su su jealous of me you 15 fat bastards? Suuuuuu jealous of me moaning for 2 weeks about spending money on the kids and wearing Shein.
Do you wished you stayed in a 5 star hotel with private beach at Madinat Jumeriah? The beaches there are not crowded. Very chilled and relaxing. No city noise at night here either piece and quiet.
Their is loads of high quality sun loungers all spaced out. Not cramped together uncomfortable ones like you have on your cramped tiny slice of Jumeriah Beach with public access along the front of it.
IMG_0144.jpeg

This is Al Naseem beach front at Madinat Jumeirah. Loads of room wooden sunloungers with pillows and lots of room. Fully private beach only hotel guests. No pegged off bits on this beach the public have no access atol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just don’t get the ring? Ok it’s not to my taste but if you want a diamond, go for it but why would you get a random engagement style one for that finger? It’s just a strange choice isn’t it?
Agreed! It's just boring. If I was going to splash out on a ring I'd go for something a bit more interesting/unique.

Reactions: 10
Her hand looks absolutely filthy with that fake tan on. She looks like she needs to have a good scrub. And that signet ring 🤮

Binny is a prolific liar, every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie and its so obvious.

And peddling P (it's always her) for pennies to pay for her crummy engagement ring, disgusting
---
Dairy free but having a chocolate crepe for breakfast, OK chinny! 👌🤥

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I brought a ring in Morocco. Valued at Newley three times the price we paid there so some good savings to be had if you buy out of the uk
But that’s an odd choice for an extra ring. Mine is more cocktail style. I’m sure people hate it but I love it set to look a bit like a Daisy. I serve a customer each week who has the most pretty ring and I always admire it so brought it to look like hers. It’s not quite the same but pretty none the less.
Also fits in with my wedding and engagement ring. This was a present for our 25th anniversary.

Reactions: 10
I think they have had the majority of their meals in the brown cabin! They may have thrown in breakfast but unlikely as we have had no buffet shots ….They have done a supermarket shop which has probably saved them quite a bit ….just remember these influencers only show you what they think you want to see ….all smoke and mirrors!
What’s the brown cabin ?

Do the children don’t get ice creams as too expensive but Binny gets a naff diamond ring? Priorities!

That signet ring is the epitome of chav - but that strange ring on the tiny gold band next to it is next level. Awful 😵💫🙈

Reactions: 15
No filming of buying the ring, no fancy bag, no tongue in teeth photo with the shop assistant.
Fake fake fake!!!

Reactions: 31
All that going to and from the DIAMONDDDD shop, dragging the kids around, posting pics of them in their swimwear ( 🤢) for …that.

Looks like a £40 one i got just because I felt like it. I get loads of compliments, it’s never tarnished, i just liked the shape.

Once again she just wants obnoxious and showy to prove how ‘rich’ they are. It looks bleeping ridiculous next to that good awful signet.
She is SO ROUGH.

Reactions: 16
If it’s a good quality diamond then it’ll likely be valued at 3x more than what she (he) paid for it. I got my engagement ring in Dubai. There are bargains to be had so I’m not sure why she’s showing off so much!

Reactions: 3
If it’s a good quality diamond then it’ll likely be valued at 3x more than what she (he) paid for it. I got my engagement ring in Dubai. There are bargains to be had so I’m not sure why she’s showing off so much!
because us mere mortals who live outside her exclusive AB31 postcode could never afford to go to Dubai let alone own a diamond 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How come she’s shopping in primark and moaning about £70 lunches for a family of five then buying a diamond?!

Reactions: 37
I can’t believe how boring she’s made Dubai look! I appreciate it’s not everyone’s cuppa tea but we went in Nov 23 for a week with our 3.5yr old and had a blast! We did the Atlantis waterpark, Dubai miracle garden, the very touristy hop on hop off bus (again not everyone likes those) , Dubai garden light show, global village then the usual malls, all whilst visiting family. They seemed to spend time on a really busy beach and looking around malls. I don’t believe they did anything else as why no photos. The waterpark is brilliant, yes I can get busy, we stayed on the smaller rides and lazy river so didn’t effect us, but can’t believe they actually there was no real photos!

Also wondering if that “diamond” is costume jewellery!?

Reactions: 12
What is it - Symprove or Synprobe - as usual her quality is 💩💩💩, just like her non IBS. There‘s no way in hell she wouldn’t have mentioned this constantly during the holiday. Also the unadulterated 💩diet she has back home & holiday, alcohol consumption etc, she would be in constant pain.
Regarding the ring, depends on the 4 “C”, the cut of the diamond is the most important. This is followed by color, clarity, and carat weight.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.