Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We won't be getting a podcast again today then. Devastated. That's no pod for 2 weeks and no YouTube for 6.

Burger van for flood victims after the weather warning last week?
Free food to fill her hole is always a goal!
I was thinking she'll have been hoping for free food when they got that weather emergency alert.

If they miss another 10 days this school year, the girls’ attendance will be dropping below 95%, which is the minimum the government expects. So they better not get ill or go on another term time holiday
They've booked to go to the Dominican Republic too so they'll definitely be off that long. And you can bet they have other holidays. They can't help themselves.

Reactions: 9
Her (non existent) IBS has been horrific without her Symprove - I’m sure there was a pic of her quaffing it on this holiday?!
She’s so full of tit- if she genuinely had IBS she would be MUCH more careful with what she eats. As it is she regularly stuffs her face with diary, wheat and whatever else she says she’s “limiting”. Honestly how can people not see what a bleeping liar she is?!

ETA ha! Knew I was right! Lying cow! And that was taken well into their first week so she obviously didn’t chuck it out!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funding the tacky diamond by selling her kids via ad links…

Real classy!!

I hope your all jealous, you 15 tattle bastards…

Reactions: 21
I just don’t get the ring? Ok it’s not to my taste but if you want a diamond, go for it but why would you get a random engagement style one for that finger? It’s just a strange choice isn’t it?

Reactions: 39
It’s so mismatched next to the signet ring that needs surgically removed and it’s an engagement ring on her middle finger?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her (non existent) IBS has been horrific without her Symprove - I’m sure there was a pic of her quaffing it on this holiday?!
She’s so full of tit- if she genuinely had IBS she would be MUCH more careful with what she eats. As it is she regularly stuffs her face with diary, wheat and whatever else she says she’s “limiting”. Honestly how can people not see what a bleeping liar she is?!

ETA ha! Knew I was right! Lying cow! And that was taken well into their first week so she obviously didn’t chuck it out!
How does she get away with an affiliate link for a health related product ?

though I see the company have a disclaimer
IMG_1051.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I like the ring but on her middle finger? It just looked weird.. it’s also gold and all her other ones are platinum silver - odd choice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
428467882_371405815756048_5348280798309226352_n.jpg

The irony. Can't see passed her own miserable face.

429134271_958379715629469_1525787401362995889_n.jpg

Are you su su jealous of me you 15 fat bastards? Suuuuuu jealous of me moaning for 2 weeks about spending money on the kids and wearing Shein.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s so mismatched next to the signet ring that needs surgically removed and it’s an engagement ring on her middle finger?
where’s her normal engagement ring, does she not like it hence the need for this one?
---
I like the ring but on her middle finger? It just looked weird.. it’s also gold and all her other ones are platinum silver - odd choice 🤷🏼‍♀️
yes it looks odd on gold.
---
View attachment 2768676

The irony. Can't see passed her own miserable face.

View attachment 2768678

Are you su su jealous of me you 15 fat bastards? Suuuuuu jealous of me moaning for 2 weeks about spending money on the kids and wearing Shein.
And shopping in H&M!

Reactions: 5
could easily be a cheapy brought from home both photos are of her trotter not it in a display or anything

Reactions: 7
It may be the angle but my first thought was ooofftt that's a botched ring 🤣 it just looks crap
yes I thought that both times I’ve seen it? Not sure if it’s because it’s such a thin band? And also she seems to be wearing it halfway up her finger?

Reactions: 6
There’s a few shops in the Gold & Diamond Park that sell Moissanite. I got a lovely pair of earrings there a good few years ago and if they’re Charles & Colvard, extremely difficult to tell the difference from a real diamond.
Does not look at all like it fits her and her hands look faked tanned.

Reactions: 11
How to be a scummy influencer has been summed up pretty well in her last two stories:

1. show the world your wee girl in her swimmers holding her dolly with no say in who will see the images

Next photo.

2. show off your diamond that’s been paid for by you posting the type of photos above

imagine if someone was to stand at a market stall selling photos of their kids in swimming gear and asking you for a could of quid to tell them where you bought the swimming gear. While she flashed her diamonds in your face. You’d think she was off her head and the scummiest mother alive.

but if we’re doing it online, it’s OK?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh the ring 😩 why would you buy an engagement ring for your middle finger?! I don’t get it at all - it looks so out of place and just ridiculous to be honest. RE: the Q&A - she really does just dance for tattle doesn’t she

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.