Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont believe she has actually loved this holiday,I think she is just saying it for the gram. She hasn’t showed anything of Dubai and no meals,shops, cocktails etc. every single holiday previously she has shown so much more. She’s trying to love it to keep up with the jones etc when actually they are just going to come back broke!

Reactions: 22
You see, I can't make up my mind on that. She'll have done more this holiday than their usual stuck in the complex holidays but HAS she shown more on other holidays? I'm not sure she has. Yes back in the days when it was all paid for, it was bloody never ending bikini and chums /matchy match cute kid posts but more recently? It's views from balcony. Poolside view, various drinks glasses in air. Oh there was the octopus holiday, but we will brush over that. 🐙🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they have had the majority of their meals in the brown cabin! They may have thrown in breakfast but unlikely as we have had no buffet shots ….They have done a supermarket shop which has probably saved them quite a bit ….just remember these influencers only show you what they think you want to see ….all smoke and mirrors!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think they have had the majority of their meals in the brown cabin! They may have thrown in breakfast but unlikely as we have had no buffet shots ….They have done a supermarket shop which has probably saved them quite a bit ….just remember these influencers only show you what they think you want to see ….all smoke and mirrors!
There hasn't been many food shots at all, even last week. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh look, she's playing ask and answer. 😂

(never used)... The kitchen.... That's told tattle. Yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe my maths skills suck but:
- they left for the holiday on the 8th
- are returning tomorrow morning on the 21st
- girls’ school was only off 3 (younger ones) and 4 (eldest) days during that time

which means they missed 6 days (younger ones) and 7 days (eldest) of school, not 5 as Rebecca states on stories.

their attendance has already dropped by 3% and we’re only in Feb. The eldest especially will have lots of catching up to do. It doesn’t matter how smart she is, having to catch up on 36 hours of learning is not fair on her.
---
If they miss another 10 days this school year, the girls’ attendance will be dropping below 95%, which is the minimum the government expects. So they better not get ill or go on another term time holiday

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
If they miss another 10 days this school year, the girls’ attendance will be dropping below 95%, which is the minimum the government expects. So they better not get ill or go on another term time holiday
What would happen then?

- girls’ school was only off 3 (younger ones) and 4 (eldest) days during that time

which means they missed 6 days (younger ones) and 7 days (eldest) of school, not 5 as Rebecca states on stories.

their attendance has already dropped by 3% and we’re only in Feb. The eldest especially will have lots of catching up to do. It doesn’t matter how smart she is, having to catch up on 36 hours of learning is not fair on her.
---
I was just coming on to say the same. Also the maths of bragging that they have been away for 2 weeks… an emphasis on the WEEK in Dubai, doesn’t add up either. You arrived in the early hours of Friday 9th and are leaving Tuesday (today). So 6 nights in RAK and 5 nights in Dubai.

Reactions: 14
I doubt the girls will be in school on Thursday if they land back 9am tomorrow. That means the parents having to get up to get them there. The same parents that care little for their daughters education, their teachers or classmates that will be impacted by this jolly jaunt. Ah well, at least her washing is up to date. Bang goes her spinning washing machine content on return. That only leaves the fugly dog to share with sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What would happen then?
I’m not sure! If they dropped below 90% they’d be considered “persistently absent”. Also found the following: “Schools have to regularly inform the Local Authority of any pupils who are regularly absent from school, have irregular attendance, or have missed 10 school days or more without the school's permission.”

Reactions: 4
Oh she's full of it with the expat Dubai life. Get back in your box Binny. Go give your head a wobble 🤣

How odd to say 'saying to a chum ('at home') that she couldn't live anywhere else when she's frequently mentioned wanted to live 'by the sea', 'Edinburgh' or bloody 'AM island'.... Whatever bins. 🙄🏝🌊

Hasn't vlogged! Wow, she really misses the mark every bleeping time! Imagine missing that opportunity for you tube? Yes it would be shite, everything she does turns to turd but I cannot belive she's 'buzzing' to get back to you tube? With what? Washing, walking and woods... Dull.

Really what she means was that punting the never ending afflinks this holiday was far easier. She's such a lazy bint.

Reactions: 17
I’m not sure! If they dropped below 90% they’d be considered “persistently absent”. Also found the following: “Schools have to regularly inform the Local Authority of any pupils who are regularly absent from school, have irregular attendance, or have missed 10 school days or more without the school's permission.”
You start getting involvement from the LA and education welfare officers for low attendance.

Reactions: 2
Lying on her (crowded) sunbed.... Pictures of anything she can afflink. Even her poor wee child standing alongside in her swimwear with her Dolly is used which is sickening. 😡

You're desperate Binny. Obviously needing the cash.

• Heart

---
fabulous math skills there! This is what happens when your attendance doesn’t drop below 98%! 👏

• Haha
Wasn’t she going for two weeks? If she left on the 8th and is leaving today, that isn’t two weeks.

Reactions: 10
Using your kid in their swimming gear to scrounge pennies from your followers that’s low

• Heart
Reactions: 24

---
I’m sweating over taking my kids out one afternoon to go to centre parcs but the rules just dont apply to her do they?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.