Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ the buzz here is just amazing” but that’s because of the people Beggy- thought you didn’t like people??? Who reckons she’s gonna moan at Wee Lee to get him to apply for a job on a rig out there??

Reactions: 11
She's just spent the day at a really good water park and that's the only picture she shared. I bet she literally just sat on her backside troughing that one ice cream all day 🐽

We won't see any diamonds before they leave because she hasn't bought one 🤥

Reactions: 13
One ice cream..so either only one child had one or an adult ate one infront of the children. I’m not sure which scenario is worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
2 adults and 1 child cost us £77 in Zizzis for lunch the other day. No starters and no puddings.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s on the moon - everything costs a fortune here now! I have 1 kid & for me, my partner and kid to go to the Odeon a few weeks ago it was £50 just for tickets! We all know a food shop costs a bomb now & even coffees out etc are £££ so you know not to go to Dubai if you are on a super strict budget. She clearly never takes her kids anywhere that costs money!
Also, would you not foresake a diamond and spend that cash giving your kids the best time ever.

Reactions: 20
IMG_5455.png

Can’t possibly say how much the holiday cost, but then gives “this” info.
Surely it only has context with accommodation costs?

Reactions: 21
Last week I went to a new restaurant in Edinburgh. For 2 of us including 3 drinks each £136!

£70 for a family of 5 is good going at around £14pp. She’s so out of touch with costs!

The water park was about £80 each which seems reasonable for where they are.

I keep forgetting the mlm is coming! Do we think she’s done Dubai via whatever mlm she’s joined? If so it’s a shite advert! Maybe she just crammed a holiday in so she has loads of “oh I’m soooo well travelled” content.

another influencer- Kelly terranova has just started up with a travel mlm and is being really cagey about which one/what it entails. You have to “jump on a call to learn more”. Cos it’s not about travel it’s about getting lemmings to sign up under you.

Either way Rebecca makes every holiday look absolutely tit so i dunno why she’s going down that route. She’d have been better flogging mlm makeup to the idiots that love her.

I keep forgetting the mlm is coming! Do we think she’s done Dubai via whatever mlm she’s joined? If so it’s a shite advert! Maybe she just crammed a holiday in so she has loads of “oh I’m soooo well travelled” content.

another influencer- Kelly terranova has just started up with a travel mlm and is being really cagey about which one/what it entails. You have to “jump on a call to learn more”. Cos it’s not about travel it’s about getting lemmings to sign up under you.

Either way Rebecca makes every holiday look absolutely tit so i dunno why she’s going down that route. She’d have been better flogging mlm makeup to the idiots that love her.
Ugh Kelly Terranova, get a proper job hun

Reactions: 6
She’s on the moon - everything costs a fortune here now! I have 1 kid & for me, my partner and kid to go to the Odeon a few weeks ago it was £50 just for tickets! We all know a food shop costs a bomb now & even coffees out etc are £££ so you know not to go to Dubai if you are on a super strict budget. She clearly never takes her kids anywhere that costs money!
Also, would you not foresake a diamond and spend that cash giving your kids the best time ever.
She’s also just grippy when it comes to the kids. She took them to jump in last summer and moaned about the cost.. its £14 per child 😂

If she actually had to pay to go to the cinema or the HMT Christmas Panto she’d probably die of shock

£400 for the water park and she’s moaning.. she’s in Dubai what did she expect.. see if they all went to Codonas she’d be almost half that it’s almost £30pp now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she realise she’s in Dubai? The tourist tap of the world? It’s mega expensive! Stop being a tight arse and spend some cash on your kids!

Reactions: 17
This lassie is unreal. She leads such a cossetted life she has no idea of costs of such things. She has been gifted, sponsored or paid for most of her adult years she really is on another planet. As someone else pointed out, she's mouthy about the costs but that was after posting she doesn't post costs. Unreal. Shut the duck up Binny. 😂🤣

Suck it up buttercup. Get afflinking those leggings. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s also just grippy when it comes to the kids. She took them to jump in last summer and moaned about the cost.. its £14 per child 😂

If she actually had to pay to go to the cinema or the HMT Christmas Panto she’d probably die of shock

£400 for the water park and she’s moaning.. she’s in Dubai what did she expect.. see if they all went to Codonas she’d be almost half that it’s almost £30pp now 😂😂
she should’ve just went to the flumes at the Olympia and for a quick wimpy on the way home

• Haha
Oh my word. Dubai is expensive. We get it. It costs an arm and a leg to eat out. If you add alcohol it’s ridiculous. What does she think? They have to import everything! But it costs a fortune to eat out anywhere. Talk about tone deaf. Don’t brag that it cost £400 for a waterpark but not tell how much you paid for a holiday. £400 is a holiday to some people. Also…. Diamonds in Dubai. My husband bought me a push present there when we went on our baby moon . It’s not that exclusive beggars. Also….. are they staying in the marina? No wonder she’s not showing her hotel! It’s certainly not the jumeriah beach or the madinat. Plus 2 weeks in Dubai and Rak? God, 5 days is enough for me! It’s lovely but it’s not the same as the Greek islands which are much nicer!

Reactions: 21
I feel this holiday has dragged, maybe the best ever for her but there's not been many highlights has there? I am still not convinced about Dubai, that said tattlers have done more to convince me than this dumbo has. 😂 I think 5-8 days max would be my fill.

Reactions: 10
If Lee got a job out there she wouldn’t last 5 mins!! She wouldn’t have Mumsy and Dadsy on call next door, no walks in the woods with the dogs, no Jazz with her chums! She doesn’t want to make new friends as ( her words) so she’d be bleeping miserable cos she wouldn’ t drive out there I bet, too scared, and there’s a helluva difference going somewhere on holiday and living there! I know I’ve done it! ( in the USA not Dubai!)

Reactions: 12
One ice cream..so either only one child had one or an adult ate one infront of the children. I’m not sure which scenario is worse.
It’ll be Florence’s ice cream. One child doesn’t eat, and one only eats pasta, remember? 🫣🫠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Does she realise she’s in Dubai? The tourist tap of the world? It’s mega expensive! Stop being a tight arse and spend some cash on your kids!
She can’t spend cash on the kids cos she is skint. Plus they aren’t as important as she The Queen of Inchmarlo with the exclusive woods and a lovely view of a nicer looking house.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.