Mrs Meldrum #148 Binny with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh oh! She’s been rudely awoken! Those hotdog lips will be pouting all over the resort today and her wee stompy foot will be in overdrive

although surely she was awake anyway due to the child who never sleeps?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But Leeeeeee there is sooo many people, how can the Government be tracking all these people to keep us safe? Annnnd where are all the wild camels you mentioned that would be walking about. Can't see the camels for the people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Not me thinking it was a photo she’d taken of Lee being woken up until I realised it was Limmy 😬
Just came on to say I couldn’t believe she’d posted a photo of Lee being woken up by the alarm 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The difference is you learned from your mistake, are mature and adult enough to realise to get what you want, when you want , will cost addition $$$.
The issue with Reb and Lee is champagne taste on beer money and the inability to learn from their mistakes because they are both immature plonkers. She wants, wants, wants all the time and Lee doesn’t have the balls to say no.
As has been said on here numerous times, why not have one really good and more expensive holiday once a year, Or even better still, go out Rebecca and get a bleeping job to pay for what you desire. Sorry just PMSL laughing at that last sentence, HELL will freeze over first.
Champagne taste, lemon top money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve done Ras Dubai and Abu Dhabi. As I said before I doubt I’d ever go back as it was one and done for me. I loved Ras but we stayed somewhere better than the Hilton (that’s not a brag either) got a mega deal with emirates holidays. Defo no plastic cups and we did all inclusive. Was lovely we went up got the Jebal Jais mountains, the Pearl farms and over into Oman. Dubai we stayed Atlantis did the water park, all the old Dubai souks, desert sunset. We went to the mall once but only because the kids went to the ski bit. Didn’t shop as it was cheaper in the uk. Ate traditional food, was Dubai busy yes it was but no more than any other city. She hates it.! She’s done cruises which are super packed so don’t get her moaning.! Also she could’ve got the bus to Dubai, we did was a fiver each return.! Buses stop at all the Ras hotels, Ras is lovely and relaxed plus old emirate culture nearby all she wants is malls and diamonds

And the weather 😂😂 absolutely laughing my head off

I’ve done Ras Dubai and Abu Dhabi. As I said before I doubt I’d ever go back as it was one and done for me. I loved Ras but we stayed somewhere better than the Hilton (that’s not a brag either) got a mega deal with emirates holidays. Defo no plastic cups and we did all inclusive. Was lovely we went up got the Jebal Jais mountains, the Pearl farms and over into Oman. Dubai we stayed Atlantis did the water park, all the old Dubai souks, desert sunset. We went to the mall once but only because the kids went to the ski bit. Didn’t shop as it was cheaper in the uk. Ate traditional food, was Dubai busy yes it was but no more than any other city. She hates it.! She’s done cruises which are super packed so don’t get her moaning.! Also she could’ve got the bus to Dubai, we did was a fiver each return.! Buses stop at all the Ras hotels, Ras is lovely and relaxed plus old emirate culture nearby all she wants is malls and diamonds

And the weather 😂😂 absolutely laughing my head off
This is it entirely. There’s fantastic things to do in the UAE but a lot of perceptions come from what we see from influencers. If you actually make an effort to research, you can do some fabulous things that you wouldn’t get anywhere else. But as you say, it’s shopping in stores we have here and begging for her diamond chip.

Reactions: 18
This is it entirely. There’s fantastic things to do in the UAE but a lot of perceptions come from what we see from influencers. If you actually make an effort to research, you can do some fabulous things that you wouldn’t get anywhere else. But as you say, it’s shopping in stores we have here and begging for her diamond chip.
This is what wanted to hear and see more of but no hope from Binny, the sun is back out what are they doing? Back on sunbeds.

Katie Ellison did great vlogs on her holiday a few years back which gave a better insight into the country and it's culture.

Laughing at this suck up comment from Binny. 'giving me life' 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think it’s clear that binny budget is as shallow as her.
It sounds awful but I’m enjoying someone so braggy make such a fool of themselves and pretend they are loving the holiday.
Sadly, I bet it will be Wee Lee who is taking the blaming - he wanted to go to Dubai

IMG_0071.jpeg

She is in a very cheap resort. No 5 star hotel in Dubai has plastic sun loungers like in the background they are wooden ones with a thick mattress on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This! Our holiday last year was a £300 caravan just an hour down the road in Tenby and we had the BEST week with our two year old! We could have spent £££ on a holiday abroad but we honestly had such a great time and have booked again for this September
We started camping a couple of years ago. My girls are 5 and 7 now. We absolutely love it and so do they. So many precious memories made, that will stay in their memories longer than the poor Meldrum kids who get neglected in favour of their mother’s incessant need to keep up with the Jones’ 🙈

Reactions: 5
How does anyone with 3 kids manage any time on holiday to read a book? (I know the answer, it just continue to baffle me how someone can ignore their kids!)

Reactions: 18
We started camping a couple of years ago. My girls are 5 and 7 now. We absolutely love it and so do they. So many precious memories made, that will stay in their memories longer than the poor Meldrum kids who get neglected in favour of their mother’s incessant need to keep up with the Jones’ 🙈
Remember when she went camping? tit loads in the car, most of it useless. Toasted a marshmallow and was back home before lunch next day moaning like duck. Useless!

She never posts accommodation which is probably the most helpful for families and for some reason were not seeing any food pics this holiday? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow she’s really enjoying this holidays isn’t she 😳 moan, moan, moan

Reactions: 3
Their Turkey holiday looked more upmarket.
Grandas cottage looks more luxurious than this crap. They need to forget about the travel MLM. Jeez, at this rate the podcasts are more interesting. 🤣
---
What's this odd photoshopping Binny? Go away with your begging and editing and enjoy your bargain basement family holiday
Such bad photoshopping. 🤣 Too. Much time on her hands.
She actually looks like she's been photoshopped onto a photographic background, she's not in Dubai. She's really at the kitchen sink. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember when she went camping? tit loads in the car, most of it useless. Toasted a marshmallow and was back home before lunch next day moaning like duck. Useless!
Was just coming to say this! And remember the clinking Prosecco glasses on bit of decking in front of what looked like a garden shed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.