Mrs Meldrum #148 Binny with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do believe it was weelee who was so keen to go to Dubai. Honestly, for the type of things they like to do on holiday (all inc, don’t leave the resort apart from a ‘mooch’ around the market etc) I really think they’ve fucked up here. This is costing them triple what they usually fork out. It’s a waste of time for them, they aren’t into culture or day trips out unless it’s a shopping centre. She’d be better off sticking to what they do usually - cheap and cheerful, quantity over quality 🤣 at least when she moans about it then it hasn’t cost the earth. I guarantee that they will go on at least 2 more holidays before the year is out anyway! She won’t be able to hack doing just one holiday right at the beginning of the year
Why oh why did they go to Dubai this week? There's must have been stuff to do on the resort.

Reactions: 5
How is she so tit at choosing holidays? Years and years ago my husband and I went on a cheapy holiday at a dodgy time of year and learned our lesson real quick and never did it again. This literally happens to her every single time, how can she not get anything right?

Reactions: 20
She’s insufferable- imagine literally being on your phone the entire time you’re on holiday! Listing every minute of the day and the cost of everything.
She could easily just update her followers on her trip once she’s back - say things like taxis were approx ££ and meals out were £££ on average!
She’s so basic and boring that I can’t believe people pay to subscribe to her Instagram 😵💫😵💫
They are in a travel MLM now remember.... What was it again? Dolldrum Travels? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread Title Nomination:

#149:

Shopping in H&M just like the norm
They’d have been aswell going to Binnydorm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What the duck is this horrendous granny outfit. She looks older than my 68 year old nan 🙄

Why did she need to see the fountains 6 times? I don't get it
They go off every 30 mins so essentially they were in the area for a couple of hours having dinner/wandering about etc

Reactions: 5
Why is her head so absolutely ROUND
I thought the text placement was quite funny on that particular story, like here's a photo of me looking bored AF whilst also covering myself and my big moonface with the lowdown 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is she so tit at choosing holidays? Years and years ago my husband and I went on a cheapy holiday at a dodgy time of year and learned our lesson real quick and never did it again. This literally happens to her every single time, how can she not get anything right?
The difference is you learned from your mistake, are mature and adult enough to realise to get what you want, when you want , will cost addition $$$.
The issue with Reb and Lee is champagne taste on beer money and the inability to learn from their mistakes because they are both immature plonkers. She wants, wants, wants all the time and Lee doesn’t have the balls to say no.
As has been said on here numerous times, why not have one really good and more expensive holiday once a year, Or even better still, go out Rebecca and get a bleeping job to pay for what you desire. Sorry just PMSL laughing at that last sentence, HELL will freeze over first.

Reactions: 19
My husband and I had holidays all over the world pre-kids, and since kids we have had some amazing holidays in Spain, the Canaries and Turkey (short flights).

It’s not about what a holiday costs - it’s about how you appreciate what you have. I can honestly say that our holidays have been amazing and I’ve loved every second with my family; because I’m happy and content in my life and what I have.

Happiness begins with you. Rebecca is the problem. She’ll never be happy because she’s forever chasing something she’ll never have and do you know what? I pity her. She’s so lucky to have a husband that will seemingly work all the hours gods sends. She’s blessed with healthy children. It’s not enough for her though. Nothing ever will be.

Reactions: 40
Binny follows All That’s Pretty, who was there watching the fountains at the same time, except she was all glam and, and in a boat on the lake 😆

Wonder if she’ll start copying her itinerary? ATP is very questionable, and he loves to casually splash serious cash, in a whole other league to the Meldrums.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Huge thunderstorm in Dubai rn. Not sure if their area will be affected but I’m guessing today’s going to be miserable …

Reactions: 11
It’s not about what a holiday costs - it’s about how you appreciate what you have. I can honestly say that our holidays have been amazing and I’ve loved every second with my family; because I’m happy and content in my life and what I have.
This! Our holiday last year was a £300 caravan just an hour down the road in Tenby and we had the BEST week with our two year old! We could have spent £££ on a holiday abroad but we honestly had such a great time and have booked again for this September

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This! Our holiday last year was a £300 caravan just an hour down the road in Tenby and we had the BEST week with our two year old! We could have spent £££ on a holiday abroad but we honestly had such a great time and have booked again for this September
Our kids love a caravan holiday and so do I! They keep asking to go back to a park that’s actually quite close to the Meldrums, when we were there the weather wasn’t t that great and we didn’t do anything big or fancy but we all had a ball.
Rebecca would likely turn her nose right up at it. I’d rather come back from a holiday with great memories than a massive credit card bill.

Comparison is the thief of joy & It wouldn’t matter where in the world she was, her face would still be tripping her cos she lives her life trying to keep up with others!
As an adult, you know there will always be somebody prettier/prettier/richer than you but just accept that and enjoy the life you have!
Living for likes from complete strangers will always leave you pissed off that you don’t have more in life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.