Mrs Meldrum #148 Binny with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m an offshore wife and my hubby is quite quiet and when he’s home he’s very chill but he always says you need abit about yourself as it’s like being on a football terrace offshore but he also says everyone looks out for on another as it can be isolating and lonely. When my hubs dad died all the lads were messaging me and keeping an eye out for him on his first trip back. Lee probably likes to be sociable. I’m different as when he’s away I see friends and family, clean, do diy and work nearly full time and I have a great social circle with work. On holidays I do go out of my way to make friends but I’m not rude and stuck up like her.
She needs a job so bad to understand what it’s like

Reactions: 17
She needs some life experience past the garden gate whether that's paid or voluntary work.

Reactions: 13
Aff linking a f*ckin lipstick while on holiday. She really is one sad desperate b*tch 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Aff linking a f*ckin lipstick while on holiday. She really is one sad desperate b*tch 😂
The day out of the rain has got to be paid... ☔😂

'paranoid' we wouldn't get a good view.... You can just picture the whining and whinging.

Reactions: 9
It’s hypocritical not sharing costs..
She did costs yesterday!
She also shared how much for Florida trip and cruise was!

Reactions: 16
It’s hypocritical not sharing costs..
She did costs yesterday!
She also shared how much for Florida trip and cruise was!
I have a feeling it’s because she wants people to assume it’s been spendy, when the reality is this element at least has been done for as little as possible

Reactions: 17
She's not sharing the costs this time because she knows she's been ripped off. Who the heck are travel bag, are they are mlm?

She looks like a rough chav in that black swim suit with her messy bun and oversized sunnies. Where are the new ones Binny? Did you not have time to pick them up at T5?

Can we have some food pictures, thanks! Must be feasting from the buffet each night as the restaurants are too many £££££ for the Melds

Reactions: 8
Anyone else noticing she's wearing a lot of black? It's not that slimming Binny. 😂🖤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's not sharing the costs this time because she knows she's been ripped off. Who the heck are travel bag, are they are mlm?

She looks like a rough chav in that black swim suit with her messy bun and oversized sunnies. Where are the new ones Binny? Did you not have time to pick them up at T5?

Can we have some food pictures, thanks! Must be feasting from the buffet each night as the restaurants are too many £££££ for the Melds
I've used Travelbag for a 5* holiday to Thailand for my family ( 2 adults/3 children) and Emirates business class flights...they were very competitively priced and had absolutely no problems with tranfers/ accommodation etc ...they're definitely not a MLM and have great reviews
Beggy couldn't organise herself out of a paper bag and who flies BA to Dubai anyway? They're crap!

Reactions: 6

Attachments

Reactions: 4
That’s hilarious. She can’t even do her job properly. FML. What a bimbo 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.