Mrs Meldrum #148 Binny with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes no sense to me why she’s seeing Dubai this week when she’s there next week anyway🤷🏼‍♀️ There’s a mall in the resort she’s in if she wanted to spend the day shopping for hand sanitiser and eating cheap mall food. She’s not showing any of the food she’s eating 🧐

I wonder what she’s got planned next week and where she’s stopping. Atlantis hotel? A hotel with a view for her insta hun posts? It surely can’t be as tragic as this week is going so far🥴

Reactions: 13
I might get ripped for this
But I love Dubai
Can’t afford to go to Dubai every year so go about every three years
it costs ££££’s to do all the things that Dubai has to offer, there is no ‘low budget’ options
But you know this
I do things in Dubai that I could never experience anywhere else which is why I stay where I stay, Atlantis or Jumeriah Beach and I will be honest, I do do all the luxury things like the brunches, restaurants, jet ski’s, boat trips and such but I do it for myself not for the gram
I don’t even have a personal IG account
She is totally deluded if she thinks that she could do Dubai on a lemonade budget
All you can do on that is basically the same as you can at home! Like someone said why go and stay at a Hilton ? That’s not luxury Dubai
May as well go to Tenerife!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
CA852EAE-F6C6-41EF-8320-D67433FD2E94.jpeg

Not sure why the price of the taxi was relevant.
I predict a spiel about how she’s happy pottering around in the countryside and all
the crowds aren’t up her street at all. Missing her own bed, missing Bertie, missing jazz… It’s not my idea of fun either but I didn’t book a holiday to Dubai 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2750729

I predict a spiel about how she’s happy pottering around in the countryside and all
the crowds aren’t up her street at all. Missing her own bed, missing Bertie, missing jazz… It’s not my idea of fun either but I didn’t book a holiday to Dubai 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
How weird to state what everything has cost during the day? They are a family of 5 I don t think anything has cost that much?

Reactions: 16
What an absolute drip she is, never seen that many people? How sheltered is she?! From her videos there doesn't even look like that many people, surely there was just as many when they went to Disneyland

Also she's a total hypochondriac

Reactions: 18
She’s insufferable- imagine literally being on your phone the entire time you’re on holiday! Listing every minute of the day and the cost of everything.
She could easily just update her followers on her trip once she’s back - say things like taxis were approx ££ and meals out were £££ on average!
She’s so basic and boring that I can’t believe people pay to subscribe to her Instagram 😵💫😵💫

See you wee tattle bastards she does know Cara’s is the jeweller to go to 😂 Hope you remember to declare it coming back in Binny. Not going shopping for your diamond because it’s too busy! Is that not like saying “I won’t bother with Christmas presents cause the shops were mental” 😂
Haha that’s where Brogan (Tate) Mooney went to get her engagement ring and never shut up about it

Reactions: 3
Just looked at the, according to Beggy re-mortgage worthy priced restaurant, approx 20 quid for an adult size burger and fries.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2750729

So they’ve spent about £3-400 in a day doing absolutely duck all. She basically couldn’t wait to do the diamond shopping could she cos it’s all about her

Reactions: 12
Imagine going to Dubai to go to Cheesecake Factory? Aren’t there any restaurants with more local food?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do believe it was weelee who was so keen to go to Dubai. Honestly, for the type of things they like to do on holiday (all inc, don’t leave the resort apart from a ‘mooch’ around the market etc) I really think they’ve fucked up here. This is costing them triple what they usually fork out. It’s a waste of time for them, they aren’t into culture or day trips out unless it’s a shopping centre. She’d be better off sticking to what they do usually - cheap and cheerful, quantity over quality 🤣 at least when she moans about it then it hasn’t cost the earth. I guarantee that they will go on at least 2 more holidays before the year is out anyway! She won’t be able to hack doing just one holiday right at the beginning of the year

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion the next one:

Dubai dreams - sun, diamonds and solitude. Reality sucks - rain, filters and attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a disaster this trip is 😅
It's predictable.

No photos of food so don't believe you but if twenty quid for a burger is expensive to you Binny, well duck me.

Taxi cheaper than Aberdeen to Banchory though I'd imagine 🤣

Reactions: 9
And the girls are missing school for this?!!! What a ridiculous holiday so far! They could learn so much and experience so much new culture, but instead they’re doing all the chains and generic shite you can do anywhere. 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.