Mrs Meldrum #148 Binny with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turkey holiday was with friends, sorry chums, though, so thatā€™s why it was so much nicer than normal.

Reactions: 5
See her hair was still fried back then. Some change to a person in a relatively short period of time.
That's what a deeply unhappy and unfulfilled life, crap diet and life of lies and manipulation with the wee screen in your hand does to you. šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 9
So she reads a book, naps and speaks to no-one when on holiday? If you didnā€™t know her youā€™d think they were a couple on holiday not a family of mum dad and 3 kids. What a selfish witch she is.
When my kids were that age, I was always playing in the pool or the sea, building, sandcastles, taking them to the bathroom or for snacks and drinks. Occasionally after lunch I might get them to do some colouring or read so I could chill for a bit but not for long!
So if Lee is off playing volleyball and Binny is napping or has her head in a book, whoā€™s watching the kids?!
Oh yeah put in kids club every day. Sheā€™s such a bleeping witch of a mother. Why have 3 kids if you donā€™t even want to parent them? Oh yeah to make money off them.
She really is beyond awful.

Reactions: 20
Her kids are the ages she'd expect them to be minding the one/s below. Shame, as Safiyah is at a different life stage to her sisters.

Reactions: 3
So she reads a book, naps and speaks to no-one when on holiday? If you didnā€™t know her youā€™d think they were a couple on holiday not a family of mum dad and 3 kids. What a selfish witch she is.
When my kids were that age, I was always playing in the pool or the sea, building, sandcastles, taking them to the bathroom or for snacks and drinks. Occasionally after lunch I might get them to do some colouring or read so I could chill for a bit but not for long!
So if Lee is off playing volleyball and Binny is napping or has her head in a book, whoā€™s watching the kids?!
Oh yeah put in kids club every day. Sheā€™s such a bleeping witch of a mother. Why have 3 kids if you donā€™t even want to parent them? Oh yeah to make money off them.
She really is beyond awful.
Itā€™s giving Kate McCann šŸ™Š

Reactions: 9
I don't particular go on holiday to make friends but I do go on holiday to have fun with my family and make lots of great memories. If that includes my children wanting to make friends with other kids and me having to spend time with those children's parents then of course I'll do it. What a selfish twit she really is.

Reactions: 15
We were in that position once. She made it clear she didnā€™t like us and my daughter was so upset they didnā€™t even say goodbye after the kids had spent all the time playing together. Lee was friendly enough. Sheā€™s hiding behind the introvert label though, when itā€™s just rudeness.

I don't particular go on holiday to make friends but I do go on holiday to have fun with my family and make lots of great memories. If that includes my children wanting to make friends with other kids and me having to spend time with those children's parents then of course I'll do it. What a selfish twit she really is.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
The friends from home that are the wives of Lee's friends?

Wonder what would happen if the friends group was 'dessicated' šŸ˜‰ by divorce? Stats show it will happen within that friend group sadly.

It's not healthy or normal to be that insular. Bet the other wives have lives outside of the safe circle.

Yay there we go! We will keep your career going and your grid relevant Binny. OK it's stock photos of the accommodation, so I don't believe you have two rooms which would be more Ā£Ā£, but you can prove me wrong in posting your NEXT hotel which you say is far more luxe next week, thanks. šŸ‘

Can we have some report shots other than the pool and food & entertainment please?

At least she's being more honest and relevant re hotel and resort. I still think it's hilarious she's surprised at the crowds, she's worked in fn Disney for goodness sake. šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Exactly this. She will just be there looking down her nose at everything and giving off major duck off vibes. Miserable witch
---
We were in that position once. She made it clear she didnā€™t like us and my daughter was so upset they didnā€™t even say goodbye after the kids had spent all the time playing together. Lee was friendly enough. Sheā€™s hiding behind the introvert label though, when itā€™s just rudeness.
Iā€™ve heard similar reports before. Also, swanning into a party to dump a young P and basically being a rude witch to anyone and everyone

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I donā€™t like going on holiday and feel forced to make new relationships or have new people in your face all the time. Holidays for me was and is precious time spent with the kids (grown up now), my hubby etc as the pace of normal life with school, kids clubs, working full time could be overwhelming.
However, as someone has already said when the kids played with other children, you naturally got to know the other parents. I did find this on the whole enjoyable, but always made a point of making sure we didnā€™t end up in each otherā€™s pockets.
Rebeccaā€™s posting just shows how weird and inept she is for a woman 30+ and she is definitely stunted in social graces and relationships. More than sure this is down to not having ever had a proper job, where getting on with work colleagues is essential.
She is definitely in her own weird bubble and despite what you think and have parked in that tiny brain of yours Rebecca, nobody, absolutely nobody is jealous of your lifestyle. Just actually pity it and the impact it could have on your children.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.