Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummy442

VIP Member
But if anyone dares to say anything negative about her and her life they re a troll or it’s ‘just be kind’

How awful the only time you go to the cinema is when you are gifted tickets! We ve been twice in the holidays already! All paid for! She really is such a cheap skate!

Reactions: 24

Cariad

VIP Member
As someone who loves fishing, fek her and her uneducated opinions on what's "fun".
She's obviously not a fan of Bob Mortimer and Paul Whitehouse's TV show "Gone Fishing"....just love that programme....and having met Bob Mortimer years ago I can truly say he's a lovely, genuine guy
I've done hydrology fieldwork on The River Dee , many years ago when I did my geography degree at Aberdeen University, standing up to my knees in freezing water!
It was a glorious sunny day in February, just after a significant snowfall, and we sat in the snow afterwards to eat out sandwiches / drink hot tea....simple pleasures which I look back on fondly 40 years later ....better memories than Beggy will have of her drunken antics at Disney

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Such bullshit! Only a few days ago Rebecca was sharing details about Poppy which was after she filmed this. This dumbo doesn't care about about online safety, it's all about herself and money simple as.

And on holiday too whilst she's peddling out this shit, no normal people would do anything like this. Doesn't matter where she is Rebecca Meldrum always craves attention

Attachments

Lolly85

Been silently following for a while…

🤣 But had to return for this hair journey. The sun and I’m assuming she would go in the water swimming with the girls, but then again that would consume book reading time and wash off her fake tan then maybe not. But I am here for this hair on holiday.

Shes like Anthea Turner from Wish.

She has clearly put on weight. She knows this. So why not just buy a dress that fits, rather than risk taking someone’s eye out with that button when it pops.

More proof that she returns all these ‘hauls’ of clothing’s she buys as they never see the light of day again… waiting for the lemon top and gingham shorts to reappear any day now.

• Haha

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Ah well. Dove deodorant and self tan not being bought again. Any other recommendations?!

Joking apart, the absolute brass neck (fat neck?) of her to talk about online safety. I know her kids names, where they go to school, what after school activities they’re doing and when… and I’ve never met them.

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
I wonder if they have ever had a medium come to the house. No amount of crystals will them. Nightmares, restless legs, the list goes on. Now shes wanting a romantic book probably because she gets none at home.
didn't poppy used to sleep amazing well for a newborn / baby? Like through the night from an early age- put down for naps awake snd all that ?
It was when they moved it all went tits up for her sleep. I’m not a professional in any sense but that would show me it’s not a sleep disorder more her environmental factors have disturbed her sleep.
could be that she senses spirits in the house (if you believe this) or when they moved life turned upside down, her mum and dad left taking the other two girls to Disney where her mum lied and then Disney gate started so tension in the house probably rose. Rebecca started to show more favouritism and start to really pit The eldest two against their sister. Lee did a lot with poppy, I remember them always being together bike rides feeding ducks running errands etc. again, Rebecca fucked up so badly her live in nanny had to go back offshore which no doubt poppy really struggles with as she had no obvious bond with her cold hearted mother. Rebecca never mentions her sleep when Lee is home likely because she sleeps better or the most obvious reason is because Lee does everything

and I’m sorry but if you had a shit nights sleep you’re not up at 6am folding laundry whilst everyone sleep. I call BULLSHIT

• Heart

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
WTAF
I’m not surprised but seriously. Take S away as a treat. Eh nope. She had to watch street entertainment with the oaps and then collects rubbish for free pizza while her parents get a takeaway. They actually are the shittest parents ever. I go out of my way to do stuff kids enjoy if we are away. Meanwhile the Meldrums….

• Wow
  • Sad

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Have messaged Dove to share my disgust. I know it probably won’t make any difference though.
Same. Gives me personal satisfaction that I still complain to every single ad she does, 5 years later 🤣. It’s my own crusade.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
It's fantastic 😂... The glasses. 🤓
I’m not often a fan of Katie Hopkins but have to say her Cake-Gate video really made me laugh!!!🤣🤣🤣
As the cake lady said ‘Instagram likes don’t pay my staff wages and bills’.
Why should some Z list ‘ celebrity’ get free cake?! What about a family who can’t afford to feed their kids let alone buy a bloody birthday cake? It’s time these influencers got a bloody grip and stop the entitled attitude they all seem to have as soon as they have a bit of success.

Reactions: 23

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
The whole Dove advert is really hard hitting.

Getting 'influencers' who are on SM constantly etc and show their children and their lives, devalues it, I think.

• Heart

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
There isn’t enough Dove products in this world that will cover the smell of shit from Mrs Meldrum.

You may have decided blanket ban in your household but she is going to Banchory Academy. You can’t control your daughters actions outside of the home. If you deny your daughter access to the social world because you are scared of the lies your daughter finds well that’s on you Mrs Meldrum.
Her children S in particular are so babied. Maybe I’m too lax with my parenting but my eldest (same age as S) has a phone and access to the internet. They aren’t on social media as I explained they aren’t old enough but at 13 then can have access. I check there phone now and again but we have an open relationship and they come and speak to me about anything

They have the freedom to go out with friends after school and at weekends without me having to be there. They get to dress how they want (not like a toddler)

She’s in for a shock when she starts S1 after summer

Kattykat10

VIP Member
What a hoot. Who the fuck says hoot apart from some Enid Blyton character. Shove your hoot right up your toot 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
And last time they went to Yorkshire, she mentioned one adult travelling with one child by train next time (blaming Poppy). Three children their ages cannot safely be secured in the car. THAT'S the value they put on their own children's safety over being a 'look at me wanker'.

Sprocket

Chatty Member
Oh look. Mrs ‘I don’t share my kids online’ is back whoring the smallest out for an advert.
Anything to help pay for the sun on her bones.

• Angry

Catwoman

VIP Member
I thought the same 😄
I think it's the bouffant hair. It's like candy floss.
I wonder if she had a meltdown being the brunette amongst the bottle blondies. 🤣
---
Drinking and being on the water. What an awful combination. I know I sound like a Debbie Downer but how irresponsible?? Paddle boarding then prosecco, yes! But while doing it is just beyond.
I think they are handed it after. Insurance wouldn't cover them. Last time she went there was this debate and apparently you should be off your board before drinking and she was criticised for potentially getting the company into trouble being pictured on board, fizz in hand, But heh, I'll be able to tell you next time, it's been suggested by my sister ~ we couldn't manage last night as my best 'chum' couldn't get her shifts changed which was a shame as it was a cracking evening for it last night. Imagine a tattler report live from the wild. I don't even drink. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Here she is contaminating our lovely village! And it’s Teesside Begs, not Yorkshire! The postcode literally starts with TS. She’s thick as shit

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
They wasted money on mediocre out of season holidays for no reason - they should have saved the money spent on those and gone on a really great 2 week trip this summer instead of another last minute snooze fest holiday in some random resort. But where there’s no sense there’s no feeling…

Catwoman

VIP Member
So Lee is at home for what? 3 weeks at a time? So half the holidays, full time, both of them. 🤷There's NOTHING coming over them. Many parents have to half and half to cover for childcare. She really needs to reign in the woe is me crap.