Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Nope, I'm still not getting it. Sorry. 😂

It's the jewellery equivalent of putting your feet in a foosty tank of fish to give you a pedicure. Just because everyone is doing it, doesn't mean you have to. Gullible fools should be welded together in one big bracelet and posted to fantasy land in my opinion. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 27

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Sorry to hear about your piles Beggy. But I’m more concerned about the deformed toe? What the hell is that?

IMG_3141.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Cariad

VIP Member
When my 3 were little, all we could afford was a week self catering in Scotland!...but we had a great time and would visit family and friends
However once youngest was 6 we then went to Brittany by ferry and stayed in a gorgeous Gite with pool and tennis court shared with 2 other cottages, so kids had some company but no overcrowded, amenities or hunt for sunloungers!
Shopped at amazing local markets, got fresh croissants and quiche at local bakery ( and French supermarkets are brilliant too!) but also ate out usually at lunchtime and then had BBQ in evening
We didn't fly anywhere as a family until we went to Portugal 5 years later & had a great holiday in Western Algarve staying in a lovely villa with own pool, but close to villages and incredible quiet beaches and would eat out most evenings
As kids got older we'd travel further and have now been lucky to holiday in. Antigua , Cuba and Thailand
difference being we'd only go on 1 holiday/ year which is where Begs is going wrong and doing everything on the cheap....she's trying to make us jealous of her jet setting lifestyle , where in fact it just looks rather tragic!
Kids are now grown and do their own mega trips and have travelled extensively in SE Asia, S America, China, Europe- and we've been to Seychelles. Maldives, Thailand ....this September husband and I off to India and Bali ( where younger daughter now lives!)
My husband used to work away from home ,for over 10 years , but I was still able to hold down a professional career, while looking after the kids and ferry them to after school activities ...Begs is just a lazy mare and wouldn't know a busy working life if it hit her in the chops!

• Heart
  • Sick

esstee

She looks like shes off to an 80s tribute night with that hair and make up. Pure belter babe hahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Qwerty123

Another day busy for mrs meldrum. This time, returning a library book! This insta life is non stop! I feel almost as bad watching but it’s too funny not to! Social media is really dumbing us all down isn’t it. I wish French and Saunders were still on the go. I can totally see their sketch on the daily life of an instagrammer hard at ‘work’!

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Can someone explain the attraction of drinking prosecco whilst paddle boarding? It's the same with running and drinking beer which seems to be the 'in' thing. Getting kitted out in sports gear to go for a run, or paddle. Whilst drinking. It's either or for me. You'd think after a couple of weeks on the pop, she'd be happy to just paddleboard and give her liver a rest. Mind you, I'm a boring fucker and don't drink so 🤷‍♀️
I know what you mean, I don't drink nowadays. I laugh at these gimmicks to get mainly women to participate. BUT if its a way to get folks along to give it a go when they wouldn't have otherwise, I don't see the problem. 🤷
Everything has bloody cheap processo or gin added to it. 🥂🍸 Lunches, charity nights, the targeting makes me vomit. Personally I'd prefer a burger if I went paddleboarding. but then I'm a fat bastard tattle bitch. 🍔😂

• Haha

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Nobody complains more than a 2-bit ‘influencer’ who has to pay for their own stuff eh!
Even if some of the cooked choices don’t look great the fruit n veg will still taste so much nicer than the crap we have available to buy here in UK.
Suck it up and count your blessings you’re on a holiday with your family you ungrateful cow

snarksnark

Chatty Member
I strongly suspect her ice-cream pennies and idiot tax* add up to much more than she would let on. Plus they are tight as fuck in day to day living.

*subscriber income

I don’t understand why they book all inclusive. Rebecca never likes the food. Just book a villa or an apartment. It’s must be so tiresome for the rest of them

Herefortruth

I can’t stand it when people moan about all inc - it is the best value for a family holiday IMO. Was the opposite when I was younger, we always did self catering as a kid cause AI was seen as luxury but also worth remembering the pound versus (insert correct currency) was incredible and you could literally double your money. Now with euros you basically getting what you paid back plus these countries aren’t as cheap as they used to be. We’ve just come back from Greece and the bars and restaurants were v similar in price to back home - 9 euro for a cocktail, 13/14 euro for a meal etc. (obvs we were in a very touristy area, I imagine there are more ‘locals’ place to go that are cheaper) if you’re doing that every day for most meals there isn’t really a massive difference in price for SC v AI. Obvs you can find ways to make everything cheaper. If she didn’t go on 5 holidays a year (yes I went back to July last year) maybe she’d be a bit more appreciative of them - and just enjoy them for what they are; a week in the sun spending quality time with her family, right on top of pools and beaches with food and drink on tap. She’s such a brat

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Omg - how RUDE about the guy doing some fly fishing!! At least he had a hobby and actually, it’s surely more sustainable than just buying “one from Tesco for £3.50”?
What a rude pair of c*nts.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
The school day is too short and a husband that works off shore 😂😂😂

What an excuse..

I work, have 3 kids and a OH who works offshore and not on a cooshy rotation like Lee does

Pull the other one Begs.. your just a lazy mare

• Heart