Mrs Meldrum #142 Let’s hope Lee gets the horn for Ozzy Osbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread credits to @MrsDimSum excellent suggestion 🤣

Thread recap:

Rebecca got inpatient and put a box dye on her hair. She's looking more like pepe le pew every day.
Getting a new bathroom but has it strewn all over the house
Begging for pennies to pay for someone to install it
Off on holiday to grandads cottage this summer as she's brassica
New housing development is coming along nicely
School summer holidays now in Scotland and SAHM Rebecca has said she finds it hard to be with her own children
Still buying clothes that neither fit or suit her

Reactions: 14
I wonder if they have ever had a medium come to the house. No amount of crystals will them. Nightmares, restless legs, the list goes on. Now shes wanting a romantic book probably because she gets none at home.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they have ever had a medium come to the house. No amount of crystals will them. Nightmares, restless legs, the list goes on. Now shes wanting a romantic book probably because she gets none at home.
didn't poppy used to sleep amazing well for a newborn / baby? Like through the night from an early age- put down for naps awake snd all that ?
It was when they moved it all went tits up for her sleep. I’m not a professional in any sense but that would show me it’s not a sleep disorder more her environmental factors have disturbed her sleep.
could be that she senses spirits in the house (if you believe this) or when they moved life turned upside down, her mum and dad left taking the other two girls to Disney where her mum lied and then Disney gate started so tension in the house probably rose. Rebecca started to show more favouritism and start to really pit The eldest two against their sister. Lee did a lot with poppy, I remember them always being together bike rides feeding ducks running errands etc. again, Rebecca fucked up so badly her live in nanny had to go back offshore which no doubt poppy really struggles with as she had no obvious bond with her cold hearted mother. Rebecca never mentions her sleep when Lee is home likely because she sleeps better or the most obvious reason is because Lee does everything

and I’m sorry but if you had a tit nights sleep you’re not up at 6am folding laundry whilst everyone sleep. I call BULLSHIT

• Heart
Reactions: 24
didn't poppy used to sleep amazing well for a newborn / baby? Like through the night from an early age- put down for naps awake all that ?
It was when they moved it all went tits up for her sleep. I’m not a professional in any sense but that would show me it’s not a sleep disorder more her environmental factors have disturbed her sleep.
could be that she senses spirits in the house (if you believe this) or when they moved life turned upside down, her mum and dad left taking the other two girls to Disney where her mum lied and then Disney gate started so tension in the house probably rose. Rebecca started to show more favouritism and start to really pit The eldest two against their sister. Lee did a lot with poppy, I remember them always being together bike rides feeding ducks running errands etc. again, Rebecca fucked up so badly her live in nanny had to go back offshore which no doubt poppy really struggles with as she had no obvious bond with her cold hearted mother. Rebecca never mentions her sleep when Lee is home likely because she sleeps better or the most obvious reason is because Lee does everything

and I’m sorry but if you had a tit nights sleep you’re not up at 6am folding laundry whilst everyone sleep. I call BULLSHIT
Said this year's ago. Baby P was an angel, the best sleeper. Such a good baby. So much so she rubbed it in big time, padding around the house in the poppy pyjamas selling the illusion of comfortable perfection. The cracks started showing, the real temperaments, bigoted, snobbish attitudes. GREED.
Then bam! The illjudged house move and it went t&ts up big time. I'm a huge believer in that house and properties like it will be damaged. Who in the right mind would knowingly buy it, more so with the family of the victim and murderer being local? It's nuts! But madam (we know he didn't want it) wanted the postcode. Thought they'd do the whole tit heap up on the back of their lying and deception as influencers. But they couldn't keep it up, it involved effort, hard work, honesty and sincerity. The youngest has suffered from cruel divisive behaviours encouraged between the daughters for years, and that's just what's been shared publicly. It's disgusting. The main, loving, steady carer disappears. The child is labelled. No longer any use, she was conceived for money - Nothing else. It's a future mindfuck as she grows up. It's hideous behaviour from a parent and all the family members who've facilitated this neglect, in other postcodes parenting classes and family support would be suggested.

Reactions: 19
didn't poppy used to sleep amazing well for a newborn / baby? Like through the night from an early age- put down for naps awake snd all that ?

Exactly. I’m not into all that but Rebecca seems to believe she is so maybe the house is the stale elephant in the room.

Reactions: 6
Ahh Nanny McLee is home just in time for the holidays!

She’s had it so so hard for the last 3 days can’t barely cook a meal.. state of that omelette looks dry AF!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was moaning the other day about Lee being away for the start of the holidays. Wow, 2 whole days, such hardship.
---
Just realised that tomorrow is Tuesday. A WHOLE day then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe Mrs M should have thought about this all those years showing the girls

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So Lee is at home for what? 3 weeks at a time? So half the holidays, full time, both of them. 🤷There's NOTHING coming over them. Many parents have to half and half to cover for childcare. She really needs to reign in the woe is me crap.

Reactions: 23
Why doesn’t she do housework while he’s away? I could understand if she lived alone, but not very nice for the children?!

Reactions: 16
If Begs thought there was an issue couldnt she ( as a reiki master) do a “healing” on her daughter??…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.