Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Not really something she was interested in … not something she was offered more like!
she is so off when people ask questions- because she knows she looks exactly how she is. Saying she’s treating S but in actual fact, it’s just for her with something she’s booked.

Reactions: 23

Kittymum

Oh here come the “can’t wait to come home” posts….. By 9am Friday we will be seeing the piles of washing in the utility room of dreams…. Followed by lunch with “chums” then a “can’t wait to get back to jazz” - see Rebecca , Ive done your “work” for you…..

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
Have messaged Dove to share my disgust. I know it probably won’t make any difference though.

• Heart

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Look at the other tab “cheap flights from Glasgow “ 😂
---
Sorry but it's either all on credit or they have a money tree (aka the parents) we don't know about it.... Surely they can't be according 7-8k holidays at the last minute. You can't fool us
She will end up with another 5 star (cough cough ) in turkey out of season in October knowing her

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
Morning snuggles. Yep with her eyes looking far away from her child.
Top tip Rebecca. People that give morning cuddles don’t record or photograph it as it’s all about the child.
Clearly trying to prove a maternal side she doesn’t have.

Who does she think she is talking about the fisherman like that and filming him without his consent?! Such an awful example to set to her children as well.

I'm not personally interested in fishing but I would never mock someone just because they are. I can 100% see why some people would enjoy it given the peace and scenery it provides!

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I think that Dove's marketing people have really missed the mark using FAMILY influencers to advertise the campaign!! They are promoting a campaign for children's mental health and using people who have literally USED their children for social media content!!!

Especially people like Beggy who literally SOLD the birth of her child online!! And now makes out she has a blanket ban on social media for her pre teen daughter?!!
Beggy doesn't give a shit about the effects of social media on her kids mental health. She's only pissed off that she fucked her VERY lucrative career a few years ago and no longer gets free holidays and lots of money!! If she hadn't ballsed it up do you honestly think she wouldn't still be making the vlogs and ads etc using her kids?!! You bet your ass she would!!
I wonder if Beggy Lamb will have the campaign also- another shit influencer who literally had a child for content! Isn't she with the same "agency" as Meldrum?!

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
That ad is disgusting. Cheap tat website advertised by the cheapest of them all. What a message, order heaps of plastic shite but don't give a toss about debt as you can the pay it up. It's gross on so (so) many levels. 🤢 Presented by a manic little toilet brush.

Meanwhile the Catherine Tyndesley 'Ranty Cath' thread is hilarious, it's like deja vu only set in Manchester instead of Inchmarlo. Apparently the greedy bitch has been outed by loads of suppliers sharing her begging emails, can you imagine Beggy's sent email box? 😂. I'm gobsmacked at how many people don't realise this goes on all the time even with scummy mummy's like Meldrum. The Daily Mail is on a roll, it should do a search within its own previous articles, they'd find a few great stories to update us on about these women next door and their ice cream pennies.

Reactions: 22

croissantmoon2

Of course the simpleton doesn’t understand the hype around Barbie. She’s come straight out of uni, had three kids, and has never worked a day in her life. Wouldn’t know a positive role model for girls and women if they slapped her in the face. Lost cause and those poor children with such a negative role model in their lives.

• Sad

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Lee looks absolutely shattered! I’m genuinely shocked at how much he’s aged. Christ knows where they’re getting their money from, unless she’s still making a load from insta I really can’t see how his wage covers 3 holidays by July, mortgage, bills and her shopping addiction. He can’t be on more than 60/70k
She has multiple solid income streams from instagram. Her content is absolutely dire, but she retains some appeal for sufficient people to pay for her subscriber content, she gets the occasional advert, and she hammers the affiliate links.

I think we can all agree that the bargain to sell your privacy and dignity for cash is distasteful and not worth it, but she’s a 40 year old with no skills or qualifications, and hefty bills to pay - so she’s going to keep doing it.

Must be eating them up inside to realise that they either adjust their standard of living, or try to block it out and keep going.

Next couple of years will be interesting. High school will hit them like a tidal wave, as 200 bitchy teens google ‘Mrs Meldrum.’ Maybe when they see the impact on their kids they’ll make genuine changes. I doubt it.

Sittinonthesideline

She is! She's incredibly stupid with her sun safety.
In my stupidity in the 80s I would fry in the sun but there was only pretty much oil to slap on no variety of SPFs like now. We are all educated on the dangers of the sun and should listen 110% and use the highest spf , sun burn is not clever and no skin cancer is worth a tan - I know and have learnt the hard way after recently being diagnosed with skin cancer on my face and I’m currently waiting for an operation to have it removed that will leave a permanent scar.
She absolutely boils my piss 😡

• Heart
  • Sad

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I work part time in a job I did before I became a mother. My job is fab but it’s intense, and dropping to part time after my son was born doesn’t mean I get much less work apparently! My husband works full time and my son is at school but outwith that, other than the odd day in the holidays, we have no family childcare to fall back on.

My son is diagnosed autistic with global developmental delay. “Emotional and mood regulating support” is part of our daily life. I could go into detail about what happens when he can’t regulate his emotions but I don’t want to give her ideas!

She’s insulting a lot of her followers, it’s almost like gaslighting them into thinking that it wouldn’t be possible for her to get a job when thousands of them juggle similar or harder circumstances.

No matter how tough life is, I would still never want to be her. She’s paid a lot of money to go on holiday with her husband and three kids and she’s answering a Q and A, the bulk of questions she’s probably asking herself.

• Heart

Kittymum

Will poor S never get a choice in what she does and what Uni to go to 🙈
If the Melds wants her to go to uni they best stop this taking the kids out of school during term time!!! and poor S being lumbered with mum every weekend!!?? Of course she won’t- she’ll have life and maybe a boyfriend and won’t want Beggy hanging around!!

Catwoman

VIP Member
Jeez, on holiday, sipping cocktails, sun on her bones and all that shit yet STILL wittering about yer self esteem with dark hair. Get in the moment and appreciate what you've got ffs! How bloody draining is she? I don't think I've EVER known anyone so shallow and unnappreciative of her blessings. It's a very ugly trait.

If this woman had to deal with real image issues, through accident or illness she'd fucking melt. 🙄

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
Actually really disappointed in Dove using scummy mummy influenzas to highlight internet safety…..they’re as fucking dangerous to their kids as it gets! Lifetime of exposure and they will never get away from it even their kids will be taunted in school about their Grandparents.

Tootoo

Chatty Member
The way she edits her photos/reels is unbelievable. There’s such a huge difference between the post-shower pic with her “huge” boobs and now the outfit check.
How embarrassing- can you imagine setting up a camera in what looks like the reception area and taking video clips? Self esteem struggling? Haha

• Haha