Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
So that’s the girls annual cinema trip done and dusted till next summer when cineworld send her free tickets again 🙄

The fisherman! How fucking rude! What great role models for the kids they are

Reactions: 22

Kittymum

IMG_4990.jpeg

It’s not genes , it’s fake tan! Usually notice where it’s gone patchy ( knees etc) Begs you have no tan genes ,just like you have no skinny genes!!!!

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
Oh she'd have been pissing her piss green polyester skirt when she spotted the free pizza slices... she's one of those people who grab any freebies going, just because it's free. She's gross.

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
There isn’t enough Dove products in this world that will cover the smell of shit from Mrs Meldrum.

You may have decided blanket ban in your household but she is going to Banchory Academy. You can’t control your daughters actions outside of the home. If you deny your daughter access to the social world because you are scared of the lies your daughter finds well that’s on you Mrs Meldrum.

HT2018

£3.5k for a holiday for 5 to the canaries during the summer holidays, what is she expecting?? No wonder the food is crap!

• Heart

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
I'm really confused, I've not checked Instagram for a few days and last time I did she said she had no abroad holidays planned for the summer?!? Have I hallucinated that?
No you haven’t -she’s just seen all the other “influencers “ jetting off and spit her toys out of the pram and went abroad
Wasn’t she meant to be in Yorkshire a week ?

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
She often buys water bombs for friends birthdays as they're a right treat! 🤣 What a hoot. But this is the woman who bought her daughter plasters for her birthday.

And the bag of pens "for to keep you organised."

What a Summer hols they're in for!

Last edited:
  • Haha

avabella

VIP Member
‘He’s having no luck’ - how the fuck would they know? How long did they stand there creeping on the poor guy? Pair of absolute fucking losers - I’m tempted to reply to that story.

• Angry

Afflinklife

What could be more boring than fishing…?
Erm, well how about the SHITE filming on the daily of your steps before 9am, the fatty protein shake making, the constant shitty stripey jumper wearing, being a Tesla wanker, the teapot posing , the endless cups of tea drinking, the constant dog w*nking, the greenhouse with a useless bistro set, the constant moaning about the tough time of her hubbys cushty offshore rota.
FML…. I’d rather stick my head under the bloody water with the fish than live/ listen to Beggys life!!
It’s a shame her subscribers are paying more than the £3.50 she claims such fish would cost in Tesco.
Think I know the better value of the two and it would be a whole lot less fishy smelling!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Catwoman

VIP Member
Wow she has the brass neck to promote online safety for children. In the past few, days she's contravened just that herself as the principle carer of 3 daughters. It's as sickening as Louise Pentland being an NSPCC Ambassador when she squeezes every ounce of privacy out of her 2 girls. 🤢

These women have absolutely no morals, no shame in what they do.

Ahh, but the gingham blouse has made an appearance, albeit filmed back home. Bingo win for the tattler who mentioned it. 😂🎉

Didn't she meet her 'best friend Candice' at a Dove event? Yes Beggy, we'll go there AGAIN. 🐘 never forget and we, are afterall 15 overweight, middle aged unemployed bastards as big as elephants.
---
Wow the hypocrisy!
Of both her AND dove! 🙄

• Heart
“Incase [sic (look it up, Rebecca)] jail food is a bit of you”

Unbelievably rude. The food does not look good but that’s a cheap holiday. The pound is weak/fuel costs rising/inflation worldwide which has a major impact on the cost of food and thus holidays. I could go on.

Obviously some of her followers have visited the hotel and enjoyed it and that’s her response?! Loads of people who work very hard will not get a way at all.

I bet Pat is having his ear chewed off and had told her to belt up - hence the lashing out on stories. There is no way those posts with the positive comments were put up for balance but to try and embarrass the people who sent them. Clearly totally winding herself up - another spoiled hidsy for the girls no doubt

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Complaining about the rain? Doesn’t she know that every gardener does a little happy dance and says “well, it’s good for the plants” 🤣
Do you know who else is delighted with the rain? All the fishermen. The Dee is up again and plenty fish caught this week 🤣🤣. The chap she filmed will be doing a happy dance!
---
Begs I’m no expert on the old cocky-t’s but I *think* he maybe gave you a glass of milk

View attachment 2309331

View attachment 2309332
Holiday mode on: shit book ✅ hairy baby ✅ husband in a different room ✅ excited two of your kids are leaving you ✅ glass of sad milk ✅

• Haha
  • Sick

blackheart2.0

Maybe Mrs M should have thought about this all those years showing the girls

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Lolly85

She was jealous of the dogs luscious locks so she got him a matching scare-do…

Jesus Christ… poor dog. No need for dog like that. They need regular grooming, another thing she’s not done.
---
It’ll be because he was super matted so the groomers have to shave a lot off 😔
I agree. No other reason this would be done other than she’s neglected his grooming and he’s gotten into a state.

• Haha