Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Thought the same about the sensory comment. She's such a bitch of a Mother using her child in that way. 😢

I'm sorry but I think they were ripped off with those bracelets, I can't see the value in the result. Completely deceives the point if you've to add extra security or wear it differently. Sorry if I'm not 'trendy' but I think it's a case of fools and their money are easily parted in the case of the bracelets they showed and the price she claims to have paid.

Reactions: 25

Catwoman

VIP Member
I agree with you they are like two overcooked bits of shrivelled chicken. As someone who’s had a family member suffer skin cancer and been left disfigured because of it, I honestly don’t think these fuckwits realise the damage the sun does!!! Her chest is so aged with the sun it’s actually scarred!
Completely agree and I have said this of her for years. Her skin is very damaged on her nose, decolletage and boobs, the nose was noticeable after that skiing holiday and flares up easily with min exposure. I say this out of genuine concern having been someone that never been a sun worshipper, despite this I had surgery for skin cancer on my face last year. I was lucky and though deep and near my eye it was completely removed. The scarring healed very well but I have a weird feeling /numbness which is permanent nerve damage. I have to be wary as I have been warned I'm predisposed to have it return elsewhere on my body. Use your spf folks.

• Heart

Peachy9

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230714_120717_Instagram.jpg

I'm sorry, but is she actually looking at holidays that cost £7/8k?!

Like hell she will part with that... The desperation of her hoping a travel company will kindly gift her a trip away 😑 🥱

• Haha
  • Wow

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Her life is so empty! Go on holiday, bang on about body acceptance, come back and announce you’re going to lose weight, don’t do anything about it. Rinse and repeat x50.
Throw in the hair drama too and I could honestly write a script at this point.

Get a job! You’d be more active and have a routine and it would stop you from prattling on about things that most people just deal with without a second thought.

Vapid waste of space.

Holiday recommendations for 5?! We are 5. Just go to Turkey or Dubai you utter plonker - they are used to catering for lather families. Or get a villa. The problem is the Meldrums want 6 star luxury AI 5 times a year for 5 for £2,000 in total. Ain’t going to happen. Earn more money or lower your standards

I agree that one of the benefits of AI is not having to do any cooking or cleaning etc. just enjoy that and the fact your kids can have unlimited drinks.They even include kids cocktails here - they’re in heaven 😂

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
The book thing tho is defo escaping real life..... I do it to though admittedly not walking along reading. It made me sad seeing that as she just wants to stay in her book world than engage with her family. Very telling.
I've always thought I get strong Matilda vibes from how much time S spends with her nose in a book. Reading to escape the parents who she is fully aware are awful people

• Sad

hollymoox

Is she really trying to claim that her 5 year old reads by herself by the pool on holiday? The same 5 year old that she claims to be extremely hyper and needs constant stimulation? Really?!

• Haha

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Is it me or has she fucked up the tap to tidy? Poor dog looks like a plucked bird but his before pic is after the plucked poultry pic. She can't even do tap to tidy right

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lolly85

I think she’s more worried about the girls finding the truth out about her, and their horrible house history then using Snapchat.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I just had a look back my first Mrs Meldrum post was 14 July 2020. The pic on the left was 17 July 2020 and the one on the right is today. You wouldn’t even think it was the same person. Going back to her grid posts from 2020 - which was obvs after ‘lift gate’ - she still had a bit of light in her eyes but everything about her has changed. She’s paying a heavy price for her mistakes. You can just tell she blames it all on P because that’s easier for her than to admit she fucked up

IMG_8444.jpeg

• Wow
“Thank you for everything” on Harry Styles’ post about his tour ending 😂. I also went to Harry’s tour, loved it, but at 32 years old will not be posting on his Instagram!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick