Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am laughing so much the sisters welded bracelet fell off and she's added a clasp..... Not much point in the welded bracelet then eh?! £320.....they saw those two bimbos coming!

As for another sun holiday enjoy beggy it'll be a cold winter in marshmallow mansion when the boiler is fucked again.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Rebecca commenting on something being boring when her life is:

Laundry
Protein shake
Jazz
Walks listening to a book

…. rinse and repeat

Christ alive Begs. You’ve some cheek. (And chins)

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Trollstice

Buying cheap Chinese made shit you don’t need on credit, is everything that is wrong with our society.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

ololo

VIP Member
Just watched her gym TikTok. I’m doing everything right, I have a peloton 😂😂😂 someone tell the poor sod that owning it isn’t enough, you actually have to use it to benefit from it

• Haha

esstee

The irony of her and Lee, sitting filming a man fishing talking about how odd and boring it must be. Yet they are sat filming it... Fucking pair of oddballs! Sure the fishermans thinking what's that moonface creep and wee ginger wean doing sat over there looking at life through a phone!

• Haha

hollymoox

Having to wake the kids up at 10 isn’t very in line with the whole poppy doesn’t sleep charade she has going on!

Catwoman

VIP Member
Seriously folks, don't measure your own lives up against this vacuous individual. Life is unfair, scummy peeps sometimes shit rainbows, it's just a fact of life.

It'll bite her though, big time and when big girl grown up reality hits her through illness, loss, unemployment or divorce, she sadly won't have the emotional intelligence, maturity nor coping skills to deal with what others hvae to contend with with every day. The muppet needs a list to get out of the house in a day. 😂
She couldn't even counsel a friend in crisis, she hasn't a clue about life or reality, sad thing is she's not even interested. Doesn't impact her therefore not interested. She's gripping onto the mum tag so tight, yet hating the tag all the time. It's all she has. 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Booklover

VIP Member
The second she sits down in that dress it's gonna gape and show her pants and bra. Just buy your size you dickhead.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She's not happy at home, moans when on holiday.. just when is she happy??
Shes never happy. She’s one of those people who will never be genuinely content because shes a vile miserable emotionless cow. All she cares about is how her life appears from the outside - she wants people to be envious of her umpteen holidays because that envy is what makes her tick. She gets off on trying to make others jealous or by putting others down. Despite the fact that she’s completely transparent and everyone can see straight through her now. She doesn’t enjoy her holidays- she just likes the fleeting thrill she gets from bragging about it. Shes a fucking weirdo.

• Heart

Cariad

VIP Member
Can't wait to see what colour her hair goes in the bright sunshine, combined with chlorine / seawater .....memories of 80's "sun-in" spray anyone?

• Haha

Runner1

Chatty Member
I’m all for a tacky all inc with a few meals out I want an escape from cooking and cleaning on holiday! The issue is she books it and then acts like she’s too good for it

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Is she really trying to claim that her 5 year old reads by herself by the pool on holiday? The same 5 year old that she claims to be extremely hyper and needs constant stimulation? Really?!
She’s honestly as thick as a Boxing Day turd

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Can’t wait for her to get back to rainy Scotland after a shitty holiday to realise her life and hair are still as shit as when she left, and her house is covered in dust from all the bathroom work 😂

• Haha