Mrs Meldrum #142 Let’s hope Lee gets the horn for Ozzy Osbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just can’t help herself but have a go at Poppy can she 🤬. She maybe does want to be an only child but that’s probably due to her mother not only ignoring her but slagging her off against her sisters.

First time you’ve had one to one time with her since she’s been born Begs?

Reactions: 15
Agree, I thought it an unnecessary comment to be honest. I can never make up my mind what the hell goes through her mind with some of the things she posts without thought.

I can't remember the last time she posted anything positive about her youngest.

Reactions: 13
Feel so sorry for poor Poppy. Always a dig or snide comment from her mother. I bet her 2 sisters are growing up to resent her too because of the way their mum treats her infront of them.
I hope at least Lee has time for her when he is here 😔

Reactions: 19
Feel so sorry for poor Poppy. Always a dig or snide comment from her mother. I bet her 2 sisters are growing up to resent her too because of the way their mum treats her infront of them.
I hope at least Lee has time for her when he is here 😔
It's incredibly sad and has been commented on in here many times. She's actively encouraged a division between those girls with her own behaviours and attitudes towards the youngest shared online. It's parental neglect.

I hope she gets hell from the two elder ones as the enter teenage years and I hope Poppy becomes the most happy and carefree in life despite the lot of them.

Reactions: 14
Her life is so empty! Go on holiday, bang on about body acceptance, come back and announce you’re going to lose weight, don’t do anything about it. Rinse and repeat x50.
Throw in the hair drama too and I could honestly write a script at this point.

Get a job! You’d be more active and have a routine and it would stop you from prattling on about things that most people just deal with without a second thought.

Vapid waste of space.

Reactions: 25
She needed a holiday and then moaned about the food, spent hours on phone and ‘working’….she is verruca salt. Someone needs to tell her that mentality went out in the 80s with her bouncy hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her voice on her voice overs gets my back up 💯- and I’ve no words for that 🌸 🌸🌻 jumper!!!
---
#143 tit hair tit life wee Lee needs a new wife

Reactions: 21
What’s going on with her hair????
It’s the bleach starting to show through the box brown dye. You can’t just slap brown box dye ontop of bleached hair - the dark colour wont properly take to the hair because so much of the pigment has been stripped out with bleach. If she had done it professionally at a salon they would have added filler colour into her hair first - usually a red colour - then brown ontop of that. But because she’s just done cheap box dyes at home this is the outcome - the bleach will start to come back through as the brown fades off (the brown dye wont last on her hair because of the lack of pigment in the hair)

Also i am roaring at her ridiculous “tan” line on her wrist from her watch…… how many coats of st. Tropez has she been putting on to get that?!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s the bleach starting to show through the box brown dye. You can’t just slap brown box dye ontop of bleached hair - the dark colour wont properly take to the hair because so much of the pigment has been stripped out with bleach. If she had done it professionally at a salon they would have added filler colour into her hair first - usually a red colour - then brown ontop of that. But because she’s just done cheap box dyes at home this is the outcome - the bleach will start to come back through as the brown fades off (the brown dye wont last on her hair because of the lack of pigment in the hair)

Also i am roaring at her ridiculous “tan” line on her wrist from her watch…… how many coats of st. Tropez has she been putting on to get that?!!! 😂😂😂😂
I can smell that watch tan line 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her hair is getting in worse condition with the breakage. 100% she did that to herself, otherwise she'd have gone ballistic at a professional. I know I would have.

Looks like buttercup is having to suck it up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.