Mrs Meldrum #142 Let’s hope Lee gets the horn for Ozzy Osbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eww her nails and fingers are so manky 🤮 will explain why she no longer gets her nails done. Can't see her keeping that up, she's so lazy

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:
Mrs Meldrum: thinks you can out train a bad diet. Her poor buttons.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mrs Meldrum #143 go on holiday, can’t wait to go home, laundry, weight loss, hair crisis, book holiday, repeat

Reactions: 7
Mrs Meldrum...#143
Jazzercise and photoshopped thighs, Blue rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The tiktok vlog has made it onto instagram. Once again absolutely hilarious. „Lots of cardio“ ha ha ha

Someone left a comment suggesting her weight gain is due to the protein shake first thing in the morning - how long until they‘re blocked?! Also she‘s now using almond milk which in most cases has more sugar and calories then skimmed milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I looked at the calorie content of the brand of protein she uses and it’s only 136 for the recommended 2 scoops so I doubt that’s the cause of her weight gain - even with a tablespoon of peanut butter, a banana and almond milk it’s still just under 400cals - if she’s not eating anything else for breakfast that’s not loads.

Reactions: 6
You don't gain weight if you are doing everything right with lots of cardio

Why again is she having a protein shake if she's not even been to the gym in a year? I can't imagine jazzercise particularly requires extra protein
---
I looked at the calorie content of the brand of protein she uses and it’s only 136 for the recommended 2 scoops so I doubt that’s the cause of her weight gain - even with a tablespoon of peanut butter, a banana and almond milk it’s still just under 400cals - if she’s not eating anything else for breakfast that’s not loads.
I feel like 400 cals to then sit on the sofa is quite a lot.
But it's not the protein shake, the protein shake is just symbolic of her lack of nutrition knowledge

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
[QUOTE
I feel like 400 cals to then sit on the sofa is quite a lot.
But it's not the protein shake, the protein shake is just symbolic of her lack of nutrition knowledge
[/QUOTE]

Not really, average recommended calorie intake for a woman is 2000. 400 cals for breakfast is bang on I’d say. Even if you were aiming for a deficit I wouldn’t go much lower than that if your intention is to not eat again until lunch. I’m not saying she needs to have the protein powder by any means, i think it’s ridiculous when she’s not in the gym. I just don’t think that it’s contributing to her weight gain.

“Cooking again, feel like I’ve stood here all day”
“Made cupcakes (well lee and poppy made cupcakes), made soup and now making lasagne”
Sorry but lies just fall out of her mouth

she has this pre notion of herself being the best stay at home mum and wife but in reality she’s a self loathing piece of tit that hates spending time with her kids, hates her house, eats the same old crap every day.
Confesses to be doing “everything right” loads of cardio and eating well yet we see your daily life Rebecca. A smoothie for breakfast and a bowl of soup for lunch. Shut your face. We know you’re indulging in chocolates, crisps and sweets in between these meals. And I don’t bleeping blame you, I would. You need to eat a balanced meal that will actually satiate you till the next meal. It’s really not difficult but first off you need to stop lying to yourself

Reactions: 16
“Cooking again, feel like I’ve stood here all day”
“Made cupcakes (well lee and poppy made cupcakes), made soup and now making lasagne”
Sorry but lies just fall out of her mouth

she has this pre notion of herself being the best stay at home mum and wife but in reality she’s a self loathing piece of tit that hates spending time with her kids, hates her house, eats the same old crap every day.
Confesses to be doing “everything right” loads of cardio and eating well yet we see your daily life Rebecca. A smoothie for breakfast and a bowl of soup for lunch. Shut your face. We know you’re indulging in chocolates, crisps and sweets in between these meals. And I don’t bleeping blame you, I would. You need to eat a balanced meal that will actually satiate you till the next meal. It’s really not difficult but first off you need to stop lying to yourself
I also highly suspect theres more going on with her thats attributing to her weight gain and how awful she looks - i still think shes got thyroid problems and/or hormonal issues. She doesnt look right, yes she’s definitely put on weight and she’s carrying excess fat/flab but her face & neck are not normal. Shes got that huge swollen adams apple/goiter thing going on and her face is really swollen in a way it never used to be. She genuinely looks unwell.

Reactions: 15
That vlog has sent me to sleep, soooooo boring! I bet she's never been back to the gym since Monday.

I was laughing when she said it didn't take long to sign up as she's already on the system, that will be from her freebie. Bet it hurt her to sign up and pay

Slightly off topic. But I'm loving how the Catherine Tyndesley / free birthday cakes drama has shone a very bright light on the scamming influencer world. Seems from comments online, press and forums thousands are wakening up to the scamming liars like Meldrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Slightly off topic. But I'm loving how the Catherine Tyndesley / free birthday cakes drama has shone a very bright light on the scamming influencer world. Seems from comments online, press and forums thousands are wakening up to the scamming liars like Meldrum.
I hope you’ve seen the Katie Hopkins piss take?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.