Mrs Meldrum #142 Let’s hope Lee gets the horn for Ozzy Osbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with the protein shake is it’s 400 calories in liquid form! So I doubt that’s keeping her full for long even if it’s protein. She’ll be secret snacking for sure. I think this is the root of her weight gain. She takes in a lot of calories through liquid without realising it. Protein powder is good for building muscle, there’s absolutely no need to take it if you’re not lifting heavy weights. Fruit and high protein Greek yogurt would benefit her more.

Reactions: 17
It's fantastic 😂... The glasses. 🤓
I’m not often a fan of Katie Hopkins but have to say her Cake-Gate video really made me laugh!!!🤣🤣🤣
As the cake lady said ‘Instagram likes don’t pay my staff wages and bills’.
Why should some Z list ‘ celebrity’ get free cake?! What about a family who can’t afford to feed their kids let alone buy a bloody birthday cake? It’s time these influencers got a bloody grip and stop the entitled attitude they all seem to have as soon as they have a bit of success.

Reactions: 23
Never seen someone bang on about a pot of tomato soup so much in my life.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: Quits everything she starts, but still desperately clinging to her social media hoppy.

Reactions: 2
Why does she constantly have the purple bucket with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why when she said having lunch with an old pal did I expect her to be sitting munching with one of the old biddies from jazzercise

Reactions: 4
Why when she said having lunch with an old pal did I expect her to be sitting munching with one of the old biddies from jazzercise
Yeah, literally an old pal 😂.

I automatically thought Rami! Getting back to the gym “oh Rami, I’m sooooo scared to come back in to the gym! I’ve done more cardio than everyone else in the world put together but I want to come back. Will you help me Rami, pleeeeeease”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another day busy for mrs meldrum. This time, returning a library book! This insta life is non stop! I feel almost as bad watching but it’s too funny not to! Social media is really dumbing us all down isn’t it. I wish French and Saunders were still on the go. I can totally see their sketch on the daily life of an instagrammer hard at ‘work’!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I automatically thought Rami! Getting back to the gym “oh Rami, I’m sooooo scared to come back in to the gym! I’ve done more cardio than everyone else in the world put together but I want to come back. Will you help me Rami, pleeeeeease”

Remember when she rang Rami in the middle of the night when Lee was away because the deer were shouting “Meld” at her bedroom window!!! Got a security issue?? Yeah ring your PT!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She was jealous of the dogs luscious locks so she got him a matching scare-do…

Jesus Christ… poor dog. No need for dog like that. They need regular grooming, another thing she’s not done.
---
It’ll be because he was super matted so the groomers have to shave a lot off 😔
I agree. No other reason this would be done other than she’s neglected his grooming and he’s gotten into a state.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor dog 😭 Also there was no need for his 🍆 to be smack in the middle of that photo

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.