Mrs Meldrum #142 Let’s hope Lee gets the horn for Ozzy Osbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have a contract with the peloton if you subscribe to it? Do you have to pay for so many months? I don’t know anything about it but maybe that’s why she’s holding on to it, still paying it off!

Reactions: 2
It’s like bleeping Groundhog Day, “this is my commitment to you guys and myself” - surely she knows by now that that doesn’t make her stick at things. Give it a fortnight and she’ll have forgotten all about it.

Hair | weight/gym | dog | garden | rinse and repeat

Reactions: 15
‘I do luuuuds of cardio’
Does she?!

‘emotional comfort water bottle’ sippy cup 🥴
Emotional support bottle was from the creator tinx, some fad a few years ago . Rebecca doesn’t have an original idea in her head. Weights are absolutely the way to go to get healthier & more in shape but I’ll believe it when i see it.

Reactions: 6
I give her a week going to the gym then she will give it up. She will blame it on the fact that Lee is back to work and she can’t find the time cos the girls are off school!
She obviously isn’t that bothered about her weight/size because she never sticks at anything to reduce it! It’s all for content!

Reactions: 4
She sounds like she really means it this time guys… she’s doing everything right, just no weights. Transformation pending!
Also, are we taking bets how long she lasts?
1st to spot the rotting smoothie cup?
Aff link to some new buttery work out leggings?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She sounds like she really means it this time guys… she’s doing everything right, just no weights. Transformation pending!
Also, are we taking bets how long she lasts?
1st to spot the rotting smoothie cup?
Aff link to some new buttery work out leggings?
could it be some sort of ad that she's doing for them hence why the determination??

Reactions: 2
Watched those two tik toks. She lists all the things she apparently does to try and lose weight but at no time mentions healthy eating 😂 You can’t exercise away the damage unhealthy eating does and will continue to do. She is an idiot!

Reactions: 14
Typically she thinks that my adding in one more thing she will magically solve the mystery. Welcome to the next tens years of realisation that you have to be consistent and put in effort at ALL THE THINGS To have the slightest chance of seeing a difference .

Reactions: 8
Just watched her gym TikTok. I’m doing everything right, I have a peloton 😂😂😂 someone tell the poor sod that owning it isn’t enough, you actually have to use it to benefit from it

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thing is, normal working people are burning more calories with their daily routine than she is. Most people aren’t gorging on cakes and hot chocolates during the day. Her calorie intake is a LOT more than she realises.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everything she does is a fad. A short term quick “fix” that she gets bored off after a week or two. She hasn’t got the discipline to actually stick to any kind of long term fitness regime let alone changing her eating & drinking habits. This “going to the gym” thing will last a few weeks at most before the novelty wears off yet again and its fallen by the watside just like everything else she does. She has an all singing bloody exercise bike literally in her house which never gets used - so why doesn’t she just make use of that everyday? Theres no excuse for her not using it and if she used it properly it would help her drop weight. She’s completely pathetic, and its all just so repetitive- she has 3 or 4 things she roates on a loop that is the sum of her entire existence.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.