Mrs Meldrum #142 Let’s hope Lee gets the horn for Ozzy Osbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew she's such a scruff, no need to have stuff just chucked all over the floor and there's no way she's just done that for the gram. We've seen her drawers open with stuff hanging out, she's no excuse to live like a pig.
I’m not someone who gets the washing machine on the minute we come home but holiday clothes for five people chucked on the floor and left for days is pretty manky

Reactions: 8
I’m not someone who gets the washing machine on the minute we come home but holiday clothes for five people chucked on the floor and left for days is pretty manky
Me neither, but I’d prioritise getting my home free of multiple piles of dirty washing before drinking cheap Prosecco on a paddle board.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know exactly what she needs to fix her hair, but wouldn’t even give her the help by posting it on here for her to read. But I agree the bleach must be calling her, I’m sure she will be frantically messaging hairdressers. Thing is any decent hairdresser wouldn’t even attempt to make her go blonde.

Reactions: 7
The weather has been lovely. That washing could easily have been done by now, hung out, folded and put away. But let’s fanny about doing SFA instead.

That washing will still be there when Lee is away. She's itching to post her washing machine and utility but knows we have her sussed.

I'm not sure if it's a giraffe or a camel gardener tbh... Between the height and those hooves. 😂🐫🦒
---
We said all this on here years ago. The joke is, had she taken any of our suggestions back then, she would probably have a lovely head of healthy long hair by now….!
Had she taken any advice she'd still have a career, her self respect and wouldn't be obsessed with tattle.... She knows it all though.

Reactions: 5
I'm I thinking this right? She's screenshotted a picture of "the other app"...is that the subscription one!???
If so, she's got over 10k followers on there!?
10,000 x£6 per month?
Surely that's not right?

I'm I thinking this right? She's screenshotted a picture of "the other app"...is that the subscription one!???
If so, she's got over 10k followers on there!?
10,000 x£6 per month?
Surely that's not right?
Think it’s tik tok x

Reactions: 2
Ha ha ha, she doesn't do anything right. She eats the wrong foods and too much of them, does very limited walking, nothing on the peleton and the odd jazz class.

Wonder if she went to see if she could see Rami.......

Shall we take bets on how long this fad will last.... 🤣
---
Think it’s tik tok x
Deffo tik tok, just watched the video. Not thay many people are foolish

Reactions: 1
The greedy witch ad linking what was a free press book. How disgusting.

Reactions: 5
She clearly doesn't share what she actually eats. Yes, lifting will help but if she really wants to lose weight, she needs to get her nutrition under control.
You can't out train a bad diet, no matter how many walks in the exclusive woods or "jazz" classes she does. Probably wants to start by cutting out the calorie filled coffees she sits at the gym and has!

Reactions: 14
Just seen her tik tok .. she’s a delusional fool that’s for sure

you walk a dog, occasionally go to jazzercise, can’t remember the last time you went on the peloton (which bastard has those stats?), eat and drink empty calories. Costume so much calorific protein it’s hilarious

lifting some weights is going to do sweet FA and I’m here for it

I would not say these are the stats of someone who makes good use of a Pelaton.

You can’t out train a bad diet. Forget pelatons/jazzercise whatever. Just focus on calorie reduction. Up protein. Lower (don’t cut out) carbs. Cut out highly processed carbs like sliced white bread. Ditch alcohol. Ditch milky coffees at the gym. Drink more water. Don’t bother weight lifting. Walk the dog at least once a day fast enough that you can’t talk very easily for 45 minutes. Don’t sit down in the house during the day for more than 45 minutes between 9-‘ and 3pm. Make sure you are up doing house work/gardening etc. Do all this for three months and you will definitely lose weight. Once that bit happens and good routines are established, THEN look at adding weight training etc

Spoiler: none of this will happen 😂. What WILL happen or two weeks of weight training which will make absolutely no difference due to waffles/latte/white bread/wine intake and copious amounts of time on bottom
reading/watching TV during the day. Weight lifting will then be abandoned as it “doesn’t work” 🙈. Dog walking will continue at snail’s pace to avoid the inconveniences as long as possible. More hair disaster(sorry, “journey”) content will be interspersed randomly amongst all this and another cheapo out of season holiday booked

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.