Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
One of the whole points in AI is to fucking relax and not have to cook, clean, shop etc. she needs to stfu .
She can’t afford the standard she thinks she deserves end of. She’s in the canaries during school holdiays during a heat wave probably in a massive hotel full of Brits downing pints in their Union Jack shorts. Beyoncé she is not .

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Catwoman

VIP Member
What a pair on ignorant c&nts they both are. Filming that person without their permission, in their own local village. Uploading it and laughing at them,, even getting their kids involved. They really are very nasty individuals.

What does she do iwth her life that they both think they are so superior?? Oh yes, she Twats about filming herself in her bedroom. Has no hobbies let alone a life. She knows nothing of the hobby, arsing about on the river like pair of tweens.

Well we all know what they did down the river and it also involved flies. They really are a pair of useless, spiteful individuals. They've learnt damn all, utter fools. 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart

gummy-bear

VIP Member
She’s never present or in the moment. It must be so exhausting - and also exhausting to be around! She can’t just stop and enjoy where she is, she has to be looking for the next thing. I bet she literally rips open a parcel and then goes online to buy the next fad she’s seen on tiktok. She’s always chasing, never just satisfied with the mundane. I know every day life can be tiresome every now and then but I genuinely try and enjoy bits of all life. Yes going on a holiday is something to look forward to but actually I really enjoy the small ‘normal’ moments too. A cuddle in bed with your spouse, your kid giving you a kiss, coffee in the morning, a pretty sky.. she just isn’t happy and it’s so easy to see

avabella

VIP Member
This photo is horrendous 🤣 she could be some random woman who's plonked her fat arse down in his lap, going off his facial expression and body language 😳 he's holding that cone in such a limp fashion. Why would she share this 😄
Not to mention the horrific RFC tattoo 🤣🤣 he looks like he belongs in the nearest AFFORDABLE PUB (IYKYK)

• Haha
  • Heart

Herefortruth

Oh my god THE HAIR! I cannot deal with her moaning about it anymore. I’ve never heard anything like it - one lady has even commented about going through chemo so she has no hair but will that be enough to stop the most narcissistic woman in Scotland prattling on about it. Doubtful. She was brunette before for quite a while, I don’t understand why she’s going on about it like it’s never happened before, this isn’t new for her

• Angry

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
And if fish is only £3.50 at Tesco, how about you pair of fannies buy more than one and feed your kids properly?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Kittymum

Does this mean that in 3 weeks time we will be faced with her on insta loading the washing machine, unloading it, using the clothes pulley??? Clips of her cuddling the dog saying “always good to get home”? Clips in which she’s “forgotten” to put on her Apple Watch so we are treated to evidence of her “yuuuur round tan”??
Christ I can’t wait……..

• Haha

Tootoo

Chatty Member
It really baffles me as to why a company/charity would approach mum vloggers to champion internet safety involving children. Their children are more in danger due to their presence being used online, their location, school, pets names etc are all public.
I would say beggy should be ashamed of herself taking payment for the ad, but let’s face it, any morality and shame she ever had left a long time ago.

• Heart

CornedBeefHashtag

The breadcrumbing regarding her youngest is awful. She cannot claim in any way to be protecting her kids’ privacy or to be concerned about it whilst making these continual references to possible health issues/disabilities.
What’s the point in making a song & dance about not showing their faces if you are going to drip feed info about highly personal and sensitive health information about your school age child who has no capacity to consent to this.

• Heart

WhippetGood

Virtually impossible to have a part time job whilst dropping and picking up kids from school? Did I just read that right?

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
I actually am gobsmacked at that. For all they know that man could be grieving, could be unemployed, could be depressed and trying to claw his way out of it. Abs they’re standing laughing. That’s sickening it really is.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I don’t post much on here, but felt inclined to do so. So let me get this straight, her oldest daughter has a ‘treat’ night away for finishing school, at which she gets a pizza slice for cleaning up a beach.
Are you actually shitting me?

Reactions: 30

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I called it that she couldn’t do the whole summer without a trip abroad. Even though she’s been on however many.

She thinks she’s entitled to it. She will see everyone else going on probably their first summer holiday in a few years and stamp her feet cos she wants to join in bragging. I know exactly her type.

She thinks it’s beneath her to spend the summer in the UK. Awful vapid human with no life and no joy.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
No matter the cause etc - how about giving your poor 5 year old some damn privacy. Sharing all the ailments she apparently has is beyond sickening - but it’s all for engagement which equals ice cream pennies. I guess poor wee P was going to be your cash cow one way or another.

Lee is a disgusting moron to lie back and let her constantly do this to poor P

• Heart

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Yep the Barbie moving was a wee too high brow for Beggy dumdrum There’s no way she would get the messages from that movie, she leads a weird as fuck lazy life with zero self awareness or social conscious. She isn’t a feminist and is too stupid to understand much at all!