Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit where credit's due. I think Poppy's nursery is lovely, and she is just adorable. rocking on that little rocking horse was heart melting. I hope they can get some of the other rooms looking a bit more upbeat like that one.
It's very similar to her previous bedroom when I flicked through. Different prints but a lot the very same. Pretty.

Reactions: 2
Lol that must be per year! So the same as the queen ;)

Buckingham Palace falls into the Valuation Band H, which means the Queen is currently eligible to pay £1,337.62 per year in council tax.
No. That's not right. I pay £1300 a year on CT that doesn't include water/sew. That biotch queen pay less????

MrsM seriously needs to get lighting and editing sorted out with her filming, everything is looking so bloody average and amateurish. What the hell is she thinking publishing that crap quality?

What's she filming with? A Fisher price camera? It's terrible! ?
Fisher Price My First Vlogger Camera ??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t watch her vlogs as I’m far too busy and she bores the hell out of me so please enlighten me with regards to the grey paint situation!! Did she seriously say in tonight’s video that she was going to film a vlog about picking grey paint??? Man alive that is one of the dullest things I’ve ever heard!

I don’t think I’ve made any nasty comments about her appearance (apart from maybe one comment about her eyebrows but I can’t remember the context!) I actually think she is very attractive and I think she has a fantastic figure - I wish I had her figure after having my 3 children ? but beauty is only skin deep and I’m sorry but what is underneath that pretty young skin is a very ugly character. I may be fatter and not as attractive on the outside as her but I sure as hell am a million times more beautiful inside. I also live in a nicer, bigger, more expensive house that I am 100% happy with the furniture and decor throughout, all of which we paid for with our hard earned cash, I have a better car than her, I go on better holidays that we pay for ourselves, I get to stay at home with my 3 young children all day everyday and I’m able to do all of this without selling myself and my children to anyone who’ll throw me some freebies and without compromising the safety of anyone of my family. So no I am absolutely 100% not jealous of any aspect of her life I just feel strongly about influencers in general and their shady ways and the way they seem to be allowed to carry on exploiting vulnerable people to line their own pockets, it’s disgusting and it needs to be stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just in case the sign for shutting the gate and letting the sheep out doesn't work, I've made a sign for the front door???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find it annoying when she puts “Draw” instead of Drawer? (We keep the spare batteries for Poppy’s owl in her Draw) ?‍♀, it just annoys me ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when they were given a free trip to Gleneagles? The absolutely disgraceful behaviour they posted online regarding their comments about Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe from Friends) who refused to have her photo taken while she enjoyed her (fully paid for I’m sure) trip were horrible. I really feel like that was the true Mr and Mrs Meldrum. The point I’m making is- in order to be someone who commits to putting their life and their families lives online into the public domain and who literally puts absolutely EVERYTHING online has to be a genuinely good and nice person for the mask not to slip at some point, and that’s all the channel was - a mask - Reb in particular couldn’t keep up with the facade of being a nice sincere person, ugly on the inside.

#youcantgiftapersonality

Reactions: 21
OMG! She really did say she’d do a video on choosing perfect grey paint. Aaaand in the next breath ‘but we’re moving away from using grey paint’. What a knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember when they were given a free trip to Gleneagles? The absolutely disgraceful behaviour they posted online regarding their comments about Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe from Friends) who refused to have her photo taken while she enjoyed her (fully paid for I’m sure) trip were horrible. I really feel like that was the true Mr and Mrs Meldrum. The point I’m making is- in order to be someone who commits to putting their life and their families lives online into the public domain and who literally puts absolutely EVERYTHING online has to be a genuinely good and nice person for the mask not to slip at some point, and that’s all the channel was - a mask - Reb in particular couldn’t keep up with the facade of being a nice sincere person, ugly on the inside.
Completely agree, they looked ridiculous trying to fit in with the clientele there. All that wax jacket and hunter welly look, always stands out when proper 'toffs' aren't wearing thrm, just look at me, plastuc toffs. Oh and the junior Land rover driving and don't forget the horse riding that came from there... ??

Reactions: 9
OMG! She really did say she’d do a video on choosing perfect grey paint. Aaaand in the next breath ‘but we’re moving away from using grey paint’. What a knob!
She's a prize bell end ?.... ?

Reactions: 5
She's bloody marvellous and I bet a fab mum and grandma! ???... and she's a good baker... ?
Yes and Reb has always been very distant with lees family ( or so it seemed) only when it was mentioned here did she start having more to go with them. I wonder what they and in fact a lot of local people (school mums) really feel about her. They never go to Spain to visit her, it’s always Rebs family they do stuff with yet it’s lees mum that has the girls more and just seems a lot more hands on.

Reactions: 4
Completely agree, they looked ridiculous trying to fit in with the clientele there. All that wax jacket and hunter welly look, always stands out when proper 'toffs' aren't wearing thrm, just look at me, plastuc toffs. Oh and the junior Land rover driving and don't forget the horse riding that came from there... ??
C R I N G E

Oh and don’t forget the absolute boner she got from the breakfast basket they had left on the doorstep :m poor poor judgement from Gleneagles PR im afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have been following along with this thread for about a month now and saw a comment a few pages back asking for all the silent followers to say hi (in true Meldrum style :LOL:) I was what you refer to as a sheep but the wool is no longer over my eyes! I was disgusted by Rebecca’s behavior during the whole DLP lie, and maybe would of forgiven her if she had apologised. However when she got caught out she tried to play the victim and gain sympathy from all her followers by saying she was being bullied I saw straight through the fake tears. She needs to act like a grown woman if she wants the respect from others. Until she owns up to her own mistakes and stops trying to blame others for her behavior I will no longer be supporting her. Also can’t stand the constant ad after ad, she’s a proven liar so why would I want to buy anything she’s promoting!

Reactions: 38
Genuinely am hooked into this council tax discourse we’ve got going on in here today. Is that one member being swindled or not?? Need to know.

Reactions: 10
I don’t watch her vlogs as I’m far too busy and she bores the hell out of me so please enlighten me with regards to the grey paint situation!! Did she seriously say in tonight’s video that she was going to film a vlog about picking grey paint??? Man alive that is one of the dullest things I’ve ever heard!

I don’t think I’ve made any nasty comments about her appearance (apart from maybe one comment about her eyebrows but I can’t remember the context!) I actually think she is very attractive and I think she has a fantastic figure - I wish I had her figure after having my 3 children ? but beauty is only skin deep and I’m sorry but what is underneath that pretty young skin is a very ugly character. I may be fatter and not as attractive on the outside as her but I sure as hell am a million times more beautiful inside. I also live in a nicer, bigger, more expensive house that I am 100% happy with the furniture and decor throughout, all of which we paid for with our hard earned cash, I have a better car than her, I go on better holidays that we pay for ourselves, I get to stay at home with my 3 young children all day everyday and I’m able to do all of this without selling myself and my children to anyone who’ll throw me some freebies and without compromising the safety of anyone of my family. So no I am absolutely 100% not jealous of any aspect of her life I just feel strongly about influencers in general and their shady ways and the way they seem to be allowed to carry on exploiting vulnerable people to line their own pockets, it’s disgusting and it needs to be stopped.
Louder, so the exploiters in the back can hear you! It's amazing how proud we feel of our accomplishments when we actually work hard for them. Not you know, mooching off the backs of our innocent little ones.

Reactions: 8
I have been following along with this thread for about a month now and saw a comment a few pages back asking for all the silent followers to say hi (in true Meldrum style :LOL:) I was what you refer to as a sheep but the wool is no longer over my eyes! I was disgusted by Rebecca’s behavior during the whole DLP lie, and maybe would of forgiven her if she had apologised. However when she got caught out she tried to play the victim and gain sympathy from all her followers by saying she was being bullied I saw straight through the fake tears. She needs to act like a grown woman if she wants the respect from others. Until she owns up to her own mistakes and stops trying to blame others for her behavior I will no longer be supporting her. Also can’t stand the constant ad after ad, she’s a proven liar so why would I want to buy anything she’s promoting!

Welcome!
Also shout out to all those who (y) and made a username even they haven't posted.
Judging by the newbies there are more than just a few of us who are "venomous dickheads" :LOL: ( according to her, not me! lol)

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.