Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha you are all crazy obsessed women with nothing better to do than speak in a forum (daily) about someone you A. Don’t know or B. Do know and are extremely jealous of. Why don’t you do something more productive with your lives if you feel a certain way about her don’t watch her videos/unfollow. What a sad world we live in when a group of jealous mums come online to disect someone else’s life. If you don’t agree with things she does don’t watch her. Jesus Christ go do something better with your time life is way too short. Personally I feel you are all jealous because she gets free sh*t and use don’t x

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I don’t like how reb always says......so much love for my top......so so much of you been messaging etc etc. Why has everything got to be so so much and bigger in her eyes Can she just be normal and say some of you instead of so much. Stop trying to act as if your the best thing since sliced loaf. Either that or the sheep are rather dim and can’t shop for themselves.
She used to really annoy me when she showed herself gifting the girls the “kindly gifted” items and screech in an overexcited way “DO YOU LOVE IT??”
It was just so fake and meant the girls had to absolutely LOVE everything, not just think it was alright or ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha you are all crazy obsessed women with nothing better to do than speak in a forum (daily) about someone you A. Don’t know or B. Do know and are extremely jealous of. Why don’t you do something more productive with your lives if you feel a certain way about her don’t watch her videos/unfollow. What a sad world we live in when a group of jealous mums come online to disect someone else’s life. If you don’t agree with things she does don’t watch her. Jesus Christ go do something better with your time life is way too short. Personally I feel you are all jealous because she gets free sh*t and use don’t x
I am not jealous on rebecca's life at all... so please dont say that i am. You couldnt pay me enough to exploit my childs privacy and sell my soul for a quick pound...

Reactions: 21
I thought we managed to get the last of the batch off to Scotch Lamb #gifted to be culled?
FYI - I actually have an amazing life ?

Trolls aside, we need a new thread title!
@ZC772 I liked your suggestion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ooh thank you for coming here and making me see the light!
Without your input I would never have seen the error of my ways.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh do shut up! Why are you on here defending someone you don’t know? Bore off back to sheepsville

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nope not jealous!
I work for what I have. I earn my money through honesty!

Reactions: 16
You ok hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Perhaps you should spend your time learning how to write a proper sentence. "Use don't":rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
I think it was a few threads ago but someone suggested not responding to the obvious sheep messages that appear with no valid point just same old ‘jealous trolls’ speech. If no one acknowledges these types of messages they may get bored and bore off ??

Reactions: 27
... And there we have the sound of a Lamb bleating in the distance... ?

Who says I don't know you MrsM? How are you lovely? ?

The 'x' gave it away.. ?

• Heart
Not jealous either. I work and when I come home my life and my phone are my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello!
Off you f*ck now. ??
Maybe read all of the threads (14 of them) then come back?
Unless, of course, you’ve been reading them all along?......

• Haha
Exactly. I don't trust people who claim to have never said a bad word about anybody ? also you would have to be pretty naive to think that no one has ever slagged you off. It's like that saying what other people think about you in none of your business.
I am not jealous on rebecca's life at all... so please dont say that i am. You couldnt pay me enough to exploit my childs privacy and sell my soul for a quick pound...
@Yourlifemustbeterrible sorry but not jealous at all.....how can you possibly pass judgement on someone as you say above A. Don’t know ?‍♀ Kinda contradicting yourself there love......now bore off thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh no, I'm gutted???. My sign didn't work, and I spent ages out there this morning in the bloody cold making it????.

• Haha
I don’t think that’s Reb. The use of use’s is a giveaway of a sheep. ?
Or should that be Ewe’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.