Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole ‘no spend Jan’ is beyond a joke! I could quite easily do a no spend YEAR if I was constantly gifted the stuff she gets!!! She literally NEVER has to spend any money at all! Wonder if her mum made use of the Next ‘£20 delivery’ AD to get her top ??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Quality of tonight's video is terrible. Bad lighting, focus goes in and out, sound isn't great either. Shame.

Reactions: 4
Never apologise for being concerned about a child. ?

Some sheep are so frickin’ stupid though. I’ve read comments where, for example, a child is not in their cat seat & the sheep defend them saying “It’s their kids. They can do what they like with their own kids”. I mean, WTAF? They’ll justify any behaviour just to kisses their idol’s asses! ?
Sacconejolys by any chance?! ?

Reactions: 3
Oh my goodness re the council tax in London, please get in touch with them because they’ve made a terrible mistake charging you that monthly and you should be due one hell of a refund! Even the highest band doesn’t come anywhere close to that. I hope you can get it ammended soon ?
I hope a landlord isn't swicking you?

Yip, if we were the witches were accused of being lots of comments would be about appearance. I think she's an attractive young woman, with an ugly personality and attitude.
I think she's very pretty and has a great body considering shes had 3 kids in 6 years. What I do criticise is her poor sense of style, which ages her, makes her look frumpy and seems to be based on whats gifted/paid to wear rather than actual personal style or preference.

And the stupid bloody teapot pose that makes her look thick isn't criticising her looks, it's criticising a pose that she chooses to do.

99.9% of the criticism (or trolling/abuse) on here is of her choices, which has consequences.
If we were genuinely ripping into things like her looks, things she has no control over, I've bo doubt she would use screenshots for sympathy, publicity and engagement. Funny how she never does and hates any mention on the site!

Reactions: 10
Picking the right grey paint, is this the thrilling content to look forward to in 2019?
I'm looking forward to that one, we're looking at grey for our kitchen, can't wait to find out tips on picking the perfect grey paint! ? wonder if I can get mine #kindlygifted? ??

• Haha
A vlog on choosing the best grey paint?! Will it end with us all watching the paint dry too?

Nursery Tour was terrible “oh I love her... can’t remember her name” “gifted...” “gifted...”

She should have filmed it, some lovely music over the shots and her with a voiceover.

And no less than four affiliate links... how truly kind she is. It’s purely a money spin for her showing her children’s bedrooms.

I don’t like how reb always says......so much love for my top......so so much of you been messaging etc etc. Why has everything got to be so so much and bigger in her eyes Can she just be normal and say some of you instead of so much. Stop trying to act as if your the best thing since sliced loaf. Either that or the sheep are rather dim and can’t shop for themselves.

Reactions: 9
What about the likes of any model/celeb etc on tv or in magazine people say oh I liked what she was wearing or oh this didn’t suit her etc. It’s the same thing commenting on Rebs outfits etc as what we all do on what we see on tv. A royal wedding I’m sure we watch just to look at the outfits etc and decide if we like it or not too.
Exactly. I don't trust people who claim to have never said a bad word about anybody ? also you would have to be pretty naive to think that no one has ever slagged you off. It's like that saying what other people think about you in none of your business.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry I know it's already been discussed, but I'm still not over that selfie she posted earlier. What the actual duck? She looks terrifying ???????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she's very pretty and has a great body considering shes had 3 kids in 6 years. What I do criticise is her poor sense of style, which ages her, makes her look frumpy and seems to be based on whats gifted/paid to wear rather than actual personal style or preference.

And the stupid bloody teapot pose that makes her look thick isn't criticising her looks, it's criticising a pose that she chooses to do.

99.9% of the criticism (or trolling/abuse) on here is of her choices, which has consequences.
If we were genuinely ripping into things like her looks, things she has no control over, I've bo doubt she would use screenshots for sympathy, publicity and engagement. Funny how she never does and hates any mention on the site!
Completely agree, great point the 'trolling' is never screenshot and shared ?.

Reactions: 5
Sorry I know it's already been discussed, but I'm still not over that selfie she posted earlier. What the actual duck? She looks terrifying ???????
TBH that’s why I think if I want to comment on her looks I will.!! If you are so up yourself to post pics like that then be prepared to be talked about! Public figure means public are going to have opinions. Yes she’s pretty but in her case only skin deep.!! I find her completely cold hearted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Credit where credit's due. I think Poppy's nursery is lovely, and she is just adorable. rocking on that little rocking horse was heart melting. I hope they can get some of the other rooms looking a bit more upbeat like that one.

Reactions: 2
MrsM seriously needs to get lighting and editing sorted out with her filming, everything is looking so bloody average and amateurish. What the hell is she thinking publishing that crap quality?

What's she filming with? A Fisher price camera? It's terrible! ?

Reactions: 6
TBH that’s why I think if I want to comment on her looks I will.!! If you are so up yourself to post pics like that then be prepared to be talked about! Public figure means public are going to have opinions. Yes she’s pretty but in her case only skin deep.!! I find her completely cold hearted.
She looked manic in that pretentious tit photo. Reminds me on bloody Amanda holden and the fakey nose wrinkling... ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.