Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to make a new thread but one of the name suggestions wouldn't fit, dunno if it's my phone! Does an experienced tattie want to step in? ?

Reactions: 1
Hahaha you are all crazy obsessed women with nothing better to do than speak in a forum (daily) about someone you A. Don’t know or B. Do know and are extremely jealous of. Why don’t you do something more productive with your lives if you feel a certain way about her don’t watch her videos/unfollow. What a sad world we live in when a group of jealous mums come online to disect someone else’s life. If you don’t agree with things she does don’t watch her. Jesus Christ go do something better with your time life is way too short. Personally I feel you are all jealous because she gets free sh*t and use don’t x
'Use don't' ?????? Welcome to another of Rebecca's highly articulate sheep.

Pray do tell me exactly what it is I am jealous of? Certainly not the free sh*t. I'm in the very fortunate position of being able to buy much nicer stuff than anything she gets given. I too go on lots of overseas holidays, not on a charter flight to some Gulag looking Neilson resort either. There is nothing about her life I envy or want.

Wouldn't it be great if one of the sheep would actually stay for a bit of a debate instead of joining, hurling a few insults about and disappearing again. I really want to know what they get from following her.

Please come back Sheepy, please

Reactions: 7
'Use don't' ?????? Welcome to another of Rebecca's highly articulate sheep.

Pray do tell me exactly what it is I am jealous of? Certainly not the free sh*t. I'm in the very fortunate position of being able to buy much nicer stuff than anything she gets given. I too go on lots of overseas holidays, not on a charter flight to some Gulag looking Neilson resort either. There is nothing about her life I envy or want.

Wouldn't it be great if one of the sheep would actually stay for a bit of a debate instead of joining, hurling a few insults about and disappearing again. I really want to know what they get from following her.

Please come back Sheepy, please
Unfortunately the inability to hold an intellectual debate comes with the low IQ, which is a shame as I'd love to genuinely discuss it with them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.