Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it annoying when she puts “Draw” instead of Drawer? (We keep the spare batteries for Poppy’s owl in her Draw) ?‍♀, it just annoys me ?
All her spelling mistakes piss me off. Given this is her "full time job" she should be proof reading all her posts, I just find it lazy. I know some people struggle with spelling but I think she just doesn't really care about the quality of her posts.

Reactions: 14
Hahaha you are all crazy obsessed women with nothing better to do than speak in a forum (daily) about someone you A. Don’t know or B. Do know and are extremely jealous of. Why don’t you do something more productive with your lives if you feel a certain way about her don’t watch her videos/unfollow. What a sad world we live in when a group of jealous mums come online to disect someone else’s life. If you don’t agree with things she does don’t watch her. Jesus Christ go do something better with your time life is way too short. Personally I feel you are all jealous because she gets free sh*t and use don’t x
Welcome! Are you lost? ? “use are all jealous because she gets free sh*t” -another well articulated post from yet another sheepie and rounded off with a kiss at the end too, aww thanks lovely ?
There are 700 pages here which detail the shady business practices of Mrs Meldrum Ltd not 1 or 2 mistakes if you ask me, that speaks volumes. You will also notice the increase in people coming here and agreeing with most things that have been said also.
If you don’t agree with the posts here then why are you here reading and taking time to post, haven’t you got anything better to do? It works both ways, if we’re trolling Meldrum (which we’re not actively posting on her social media simply airing thoughts here) then that makes you the troll in this situation

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think that’s Reb. The use of use’s is a giveaway of a sheep. ?
Or should that be Ewe’s?

Suppose, maybe it's a Scottish sheep then, we do tend to say 'Use' in that context. Or at least we do around Glasgow way!

Reactions: 11
Oh dear may I suggest instead of coming on a trash thread and bleating about doing something productive with our lives, you take your own advice and re-learn basic english, especially the meaning of the word "use".

How ironic that sheep use that word to describe a group of people, when it's what Mrs Meldrum does to her loyal followers, uses them to line her pockets with tat while smirking in disdain at those that follow, not giving a care about a single one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All her spelling mistakes piss me off. Given this is her "full time job" she should be proof reading all her posts, I just find it lazy. I know some people struggle with spelling but I think she just doesn't really care about the quality of her posts.
... and she's got a degree? ? Great advert! ?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it annoying when she puts “Draw” instead of Drawer? (We keep the spare batteries for Poppy’s owl in her Draw) ?‍♀, it just annoys me ?
Way back on thread 1 I said would someone please for the love of god tell her it’s drawer not draw.
Within 10 minutes we had an instastory saying “drawer drawer drawer ?”
But she still does it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Noticed she wanted the quiet ones to speak up. Just to be clear sheeple she meant on her video to increase her engagement, not on here. No #aff links or play buttons to be gained from tattle ?

Reactions: 13
Hahaha you are all crazy obsessed women with nothing better to do than speak in a forum (daily) about someone you A. Don’t know or B. Do know and are extremely jealous of. Why don’t you do something more productive with your lives if you feel a certain way about her don’t watch her videos/unfollow. What a sad world we live in when a group of jealous mums come online to disect someone else’s life. If you don’t agree with things she does don’t watch her. Jesus Christ go do something better with your time life is way too short. Personally I feel you are all jealous because she gets free sh*t and use don’t x
Haven't you heard of "freedom of speech"??????. We will say what we want to say, if it offends, well tough. You have no right to tell me what I should say. So I suggest you go back into your sheep pen and eat the sheep pellets that Mrs M has so kindly put in your trough?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I probably shouldn’t mention it, but I take it “use” have noticed her nae so subtle nod towards us today on her stories?

Sorry someone actually posted about this while I was writing this!

Reactions: 10
Anyone else seeing a correlation between "letting down barriers" and an influx of sheep on Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title?.....

P’s Bedroom is grey and Lee’s still away (he’s tidying up in the shed). Tittlers still Use’ing the Ewes for Amusement..... and Reb’s content is pretty much dead.

Reactions: 3
Quiet ones speak up, aka lick my arse, feed my ego, back me up and increase my engagement ? ? ? ? ? for the dolla ?

Reactions: 13
Quiet ones speak up, aka lick my arse, feed my ego, back me up and increase my engagement ? ? ? ? ? for the dolla ?

?
I need a dollar dollar, a dollar is what I need
Hey hey
Well I need a dollar dollar, a dollar is what I need
Hey hey
And I said I need dollar dollar, a dollar is what I need
And if I share with you my story would you share your dollar with me
Bad times are comin' and I reap what I don't sow
Hey hey
Well let me tell you somethin' all that glitters ain't gold
?

Aloe Blacc on repeat in that household
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reb’s mood’s shifted, the sheep have lifted, spending banned unless it’s #gifted

This was my suggestion which I thought was shite, but use seemed to like it. So promoting it to hell now

Edit: the other one is better and has more votes anyway so I’ll take my coat lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Noseying at who MrsM follows and who follws her that's mutual to me. Do she and Louise Pentland no longer follow one another?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.