Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol.
The “forgot the schools go back tomorrow” bullshit photo is an old photo, I think. Why would she have Poppy up at that time?
and it's daylight outside....

Mrs M on stories - just put on a full face of make up for her motivational Monday - didn’t even take the girls to school ???
school run? she has staff for that don't you know? She's very busy in her office. Probably couldn't face the other mums at the gates. Mind you, she's always been like that if I remember, only did it when she had to or for a video.

Reactions: 4
Hang on - wasn’t she shutting the door of her office (and ignoring the kids) during the week so she could devote 100% off the weekend to family time? ?

View attachment 3928[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
wee_bird_house……………………...your post on tonight's ig grid picture (mrs m staring to camera, not at the child she is holding) has JUST WON THE INTERNET!!!...…...ROTFL!!!!
How many dogs and kitchens has wee bird house has? Or are they pics from magazines? Lee!!!!

C
Hang on - wasn’t she shutting the door of her office (and ignoring the kids) during the week so she could devote 100% off the weekend to family time? ?

View attachment 3928
[/QUOTE]
Can't keep up with her own lies.... o_O

Reactions: 7
Going back to the wee bird house account, I think the tell tale sign it’s Lee is if the account doesn’t get blocked. We all know Reb reads here ?? and if she saw it was someone taking the piss who’s a potential tattler, they would have been blocked I reckon? Or maybe they have already?

Imagine if it was bad boy Belter doing it and Reb didn’t know it was him?! His revenge for being culled from the channel ?
She put a kiss at the end of a reply to wee_bird_house. She never ever gives sheep a "x" at the end of a reply. Reb and Lee being even bigger knobs obvs.

Reactions: 14
Wee bird house is 100% Lee (and/or Rebecca)
It’s all screen shot photos from google - none are real photos.
The use of the name “Bertie” for the dog gives it away as she always bleats on about that being one of her favourite boys names.

Tragic.

Is that the level Lee has gone to? Wow, What a “man” you have there Rebecca! Work shy sponger who does nothing but behave like the hired help, is now so under the thumb and up his wifes arse that he’s acting like an old fish wife and actually setting up fake Instagram profiles to back his wife up because she’s completely incapable of doing it herself.

You must be so proud.

Reactions: 11
She put a kiss at the end of a reply to wee_bird_house. She never ever gives sheep a "x" at the end of a reply. Reb and Lee being even bigger knobs obvs.
It's quite funny really. They think they are clever, but if it gives them a break from the humdrum of serious issues with the channel, their only income and family's future then good luck to them. Personally I think they should be putting their energies into pulling their finger out of the proverbial instead of taking the pee out of the genuine sheep fans posting on their social media. But then she doesn't care about any of them, treats them like sh%t on her shoe.

I don’t believe for one minute she just all of a sudden realised they were back to school and Nursery today just yesterday evening.

They have had a conveyor belt of chums/buds/best buddies/buddies apparently come to visit daily throughout the school holidays, most of whom I would assume have children themselves if they are coming over for play dates and the topic of when the children are back to school never came up once? She talks absolute shite.

Await the Monday post of a “potter, mooch around, chill morning then a walk once F is home from nursery” ?

It’s nauseating.

Reactions: 9
The use of the name “Bertie” for the dog gives it away as she always bleats on about that being one of her favourite boys names.

Tragic.

Is that the level Lee has gone to? Wow, What a “man” you have there Rebecca! Work shy sponger who does nothing but behave like the hired help, is now so under the thumb and up his wifes arse that he’s acting like an old fish wife and actually setting up fake Instagram profiles to back his wife up because she’s completely incapable of doing it herself.

You must be so proud.
Lee's family must be so proud of him... wait til his mum is back from her holidays, she'll kick his ass for being such a wimp in all this.

Reactions: 9

Tragic.

You must be so proud.
There was also the names Milly, Tilly and Bunty referenced in different posts on bird house account... I genuinely don’t mean to offend anyone on here if you have children with names that rhyme with each other but it wouldn’t be my cup of #spon Costa coffee to do that to my children ??

What an absolute load of crap the Primark Vlog is. She has no content and so films a few bits in Primark. Its tosh! And that god awful coat shes wearing. Shes a liar, she is boring and her channel has lost its way. Give up while your ahead, other wise she will be forced to give up when the channel stalls. Shes only grown the way she has because of Channel Mum.

Reactions: 2
I completely do not mean this is a sexist way, because I have worked full time whilst my OH was a student (his degree and training took years) and we just had oe child, they do not need 2 parents at home to manage their family and Channel. The small amount of time and effort Reb outs in to her Channel could easily be done whilst P naps as the two older girls are school and nursery. There many, many are families who have the same age children and both work outside the home, often One will work part time whilst kids are little. They have the benefit of local family too which most pole dont. I think that Lee haven’t nothing to d has manifested I the wee bird account which I think is really sad actually. Come on Lee if you have that much time on your hands to do that, use that time to just think how enriched your life could be? You could have purpose and self respect. Being a full time stay at home Dad is a great thing to do, but I you’re obviously not fulfilled or kept busy enough, hence the wee bird farce.
I wonder what Daddy Cannon thinks of it all - he’s obv worked and been successful.....
I also think the role models they are portraying for their daughters are awful. No one earns a real living for pottering and mooching and going for the occasional walk.
Right, I was ten mins early for my 10.30 meeting so I sat i my car catching up on here. Off to earn my dolla now. Self employed ‘Mum boss’ with THREE children :giggle: :ROFLMAO: Making sure my family is provided for!

Reactions: 28
If it is Lee or Reb behind the wee bird house account then I’m impressed - it’s the most scintillating content they’ve produced in a long while. Now if they could just apply that creativity and humour to the Mrs Meldrum Instagram and YT content we’d have an absolute belter of a channel

Reactions: 17
I honestly can’t believe she’s uploaded the Primark shopping trip as an actual video.
It is awful!
No planning, no imagination, no creativity, nothing.
Absolutely horrendous!
Even her sister looks bored to tears.

I think this is the beginning of the end for “Mrs Meldrum Ltd”

Reactions: 15
primark "vlog" absolute drivel, I'm actually embarrassed for her!
Totally agree..... Sarah this mama life often does a what's new in primark video, (anything with primark in the title brings in the views) I'm not a huge fan of hers but considering she has a job as well as YouTube and has been solo parenting for the last 6 months she produces a video that is far far better, she goes to every single section of primark, and you feel like she is really trying to show you what's in there. This is your full time job Reb, you need to up your game massively!!!!

Reactions: 8
I think they jumped the gun a bit with both of them staying at home, Lee should have got another job after a short break but things for the Meldrum brand were growing and she must have thought this is it, we’ve made it, pack your job in babe. Not humble enough or forward thinking to keep grounded and be sensible. Too much ‘want’ not enough ‘do’. Reb has probably enjoyed Lee getting stuck into everyday parenting life and let him take on a lot as a kind of pay back for all the time she did it alone. Where’s that Reb gone though? It’s like she’s got into a lazy entitled funk and can’t get out of it.

Reactions: 14
I had to go and see her latest vlog, oh my goodness?! I don’t know what’s wrong with her, since moving house she has nothing!! There’s no cleaning vlogs, they don’t seem to be longer than 10/12 minutes, they boring, no content no nada, there seems to be no care no real interest or real input in her vlogs?! It’s her full time job, although I wouldn’t call it full time, she’s at home, he’s at home, and she doesn’t seem to have the time to put some good content into it! Even during Christmas ? if there’s any time of the year Christmas is it, decor, going shopping, food prep, you name it! But there was nothing, not even in the decoration the house! She’s boring? Rebecca you so so boring! You are cutting on meat and if this keeps going your channel won’t grow, quite the opposite, you will be cutting way more than meat if this carry’s on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.