Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that too, major temper tantrums in that house tomorrow - I'd be the same, in fact my husband is like that TONIGHT after being off since before Christmas! Breakfast time tomorrow going to be fun in a lot of houses, but extra fun in the Meldrums. Happy Days!

Hopefully they'll have some "grinola" ready to take the edge off! ? #ad #NotBeenSeenSinceTheNotVeryWellDoneAd

Reactions: 3
It isn't the first time she has forgotten when they go back. I remember some of her local followers having to tell her she had it wrong before. Not difficult to write it in a calendar. :rolleyes: I had a txt from my son's school today reminding me that he was back in on Tuesday. Don't most schools do this now?
That's probably when she realised, when the text came in!

I thought the exact same with the fussy eaters video - no inserts of the girls prepping, eating favourite meals etc.. she’s a brand ambassador for Ella’s Kitchen and they have a big kids range yet no real mention of this. It’s like she just can’t be bothered and thinks sitting in her office with her girl gang print behind her and her fake glasses on waffling to the camera for 20 mins is what people want to see... she’s deluded.
She's just playing at vlogging now... in her office with her specs, that IG post a few days ago sitting in her office. What a silly twit she looked.

but it's their favourite!

Reactions: 5
I can’t knock her for not putting clips of the girls in, I will absolutely salute her if she does take a stand especially for the older two and remove them, she does however need to get her act together, start acting like s brand/company and listen to ALL her viewers!!! It’s the only way to grow! She could do ok if she did beauty/decor/cooking/gardening stuff. Poppy could still be in some stuff but Rebecca is sadly I feel to far gone.! I don’t think she’s very nice really and ultimately it shows.

Reactions: 12
Did she actually say she was going to stop filming the girls? The absence of Lee and the girls must be a big adjustment to most of her viewers.

Reactions: 1
It’s like she’s walked round with the camera and uploaded as it was. I’ve given a run down and that was me scrubbing through with the fast forward - who knows I might have missed something groundbreaking but I doubt it ?
By the sounds of comments the voice of the staff announcing for the manager to refunds was the most exciting bit... 'Can a duty manager please come to the customer service department in the basement, that stupid Banchory vlogger woman is back with her tat again. It's all been worn, photographed and she's complaining it's not edgy enough and wants a refund to remain in the shop but she is on a no spend. Yes, the one who thinks she's the dog's diddlers walking around the shop without any concern about filming others. No, her daft husband is not with her this time, just her carer'.
I bet they won't give her refunds now because of her being known to them!

I can’t knock her for not putting clips of the girls in, I will absolutely salute her if she does take a stand especially for the older two and remove them, she does however need to get her act together, start acting like s brand/company and listen to ALL her viewers!!! It’s the only way to grow! She could do ok if she did beauty/decor/cooking/gardening stuff. Poppy could still be in some stuff but Rebecca is sadly I feel to far gone.! I don’t think she’s very nice really and ultimately it shows.
Yes sadly I agree. Things are too far gone now. Certainly to regain her followers who (like me) were huge fans. Before she blocked them or they unsubscribed.
I think family and friends will have advised them about the girls, they would have had that as a concern all the time, family vloggers must always have that in the forefront on their minds but they've always been careless. Something has changed. Thing is, MrsM will have to flog that tat book in the coming weeks somehow. Poppy isn't going to be able to do the gig herself - the book is recommended for age 2 and upwards. Very careful and professional management is required, ultimately being the parents responsibility for safety and security of their children. She's never even mentioned the poor baby after the boudoir filming escapade with the very poorly Poppy. I'm guessing she's better, thank goodness - but she's not got a ski suit to keep her cosy since they don't put the fire on anymore, someone give them a log basket so we can see the fire on and they can keep their kids cosy for heavens sake!

Did she actually say she was going to stop filming the girls? The absence of Lee and the girls must be a big adjustment to most of her viewers.
I can't recall seeing anything formal myself though members on here seem to think there was. Lee definitely announced his absence from our screens from the naughty step and then she did the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So now she's throwing her kids under the bus and blaming them for breaking her phone cover at around 5.16 mins. But then, near the end, around 7.30mins, she says she broke the phone cover, obviously forgetting what she'd said earlier in the vlog.

Come on now Reb, we all know you broke it when you threw it across the room at Pat in a hissy fit.

Reactions: 14
It isn't the first time she has forgotten when they go back. I remember some of her local followers having to tell her she had it wrong before. Not difficult to write it in a calendar. :rolleyes: I had a txt from my son's school today reminding me that he was back in on Tuesday. Don't most schools do this now?
She had the day wrong last Christmas didn’t she? Forgive me if I’m wrong. Didn’t she have S booked to go to his majesty’s and school had returned so she kept her off for the trip to the theatre?

Reactions: 7
She had the day wrong last Christmas didn’t she? Forgive me if I’m wrong. Didn’t she have S booked to go to his majesty’s and school had returned so she kept her off for the trip to the theatre?
She likely was #gifted free tickets to go to the ballet last January, that’s what your remembering but the story went she didn’t realise that it was a school day when she apparently “booked” them so kept her off to go. She’s so full of ? If she had booked the tickets herself she would have known it was a Thursday.

This was the instapost that went with it, I didn’t clock at the time that the tickets would have been free, it was in a vlog now deleted as it would have been on the defunked Seldrums. It was the Nutcracker reason I remember ? I took my kids to the Saturday performance.
4A64F9BC-BFD3-4453-8036-A8CADC91BD94.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just watched the “what’s new in primark” video.

I legit cannot believe this woman claims this is her full time career to “create content” to share with others.

Having your kid sister follow you round with the camera like you’re some sort of celeb, pulling out things ooh here’s what I would buy...but I’m not spending. It’s completely irrelevant. This is not sintilating content for viewers! Then the “showing” of the items ? I mean honestly come on to duck. Fair do’s she forgot to show in the car but then it was clearly pitch black when she was in Primark so how we’d have seen the stuff in the car I don’t know but anyway, you got a skirt and some earrings.. put them on - style your outfit. Show how you’re using the little jar for your makeup brushes..add a decent intro, have some background music (please God not coffee shop date though) whilst your browsing the shop. Insert some clips showing the price of items instead of always hearing “oh how much? £12!” Edit out the bit with the call for the supervisor for the refunds. Don’t finish up your video with you in your jarmies ? and having a morning cuppa showing your skirt held up against you - it’s honestly ridiculous. For the 100k people watching/subscribing on YT she is making a total mockery of you, herself and her whole industry if you genuinely believe that what she is producing is of a standard worthy of 1) the status she gives herself 2) your continual bending to her every word like she’s your friend

If this type of video doesn’t sum up how complacent, arrogant and greedy she really is I do not know. For some reason she seems to think she can deliver this sub-standard drivel and people will continue to lap it up.

The sooner she gets that “you tube is her jam” nonsense off her bio, the better.
My personal favorite part of that video was when the Wicked Witch and her sister were exiting the store and they spotted the swan and unicorn purses. Rebecca was obsessed with the swan one and insulted the unicorn one. Anybody who has been following her for 5 minutes knows that Safiyah loves unicorns. Charming. But then the best part was when she said Florence had enough purses at home already and left the store. Not Safiyah and Florence have enough purses at home, FLORENCE! She tries so damn hard to forget about her first mistake...I mean money maker....no wait, child. Yes, that's what she is, her child. I feel so awful for that poor kid.

Reactions: 11
I dont believe that she forgot that school goes back today. I think that’s yet more drivel to encourage engagement on her posts.
She just digs herself these holes. Why even post that - it doesn’t show her in a particularly positive light especially at the moment.
Posting without planning or thinking of the consequences yet again!

Also, if it’s no spend January then where did they money come from for the £5 theatre tickets plus the £ for driving/parking?
All total bullshit.

Reactions: 6
I dont believe that she forgot that school goes back today. I think that’s yet more drivel to encourage engagement on her posts.
She just digs herself these holes. Why even post that - it doesn’t show her in a particularly positive light especially at the moment.
Posting without planning or thinking of the consequences yet again!

Also, if it’s no spend January then where did they money come from for the £5 theatre tickets plus the £ for driving/parking?
All total bullshit.
I think she is trying to play dumb and ditzy to "relate" to the yummy mummy sheep after looking like a stuck up bint on the theatre post, she didn't get the return to school wrong by teo days. She has history of trying to make out her mistakes are just "boobs", oopsie look at me aren't I a silly little woman. When actually she is a manipulative narcissist who knows exactly what she's doing!

Reactions: 16
Going back to the wee bird house account, I think the tell tale sign it’s Lee is if the account doesn’t get blocked. We all know Reb reads here ?? and if she saw it was someone taking the piss who’s a potential tattler, they would have been blocked I reckon? Or maybe they have already?

Imagine if it was bad boy Belter doing it and Reb didn’t know it was him?! His revenge for being culled from the channel ?

Reactions: 15
She likely was #gifted free tickets to go to the ballet last January, that’s what your remembering but the story went she didn’t realise that it was a school day when she apparently “booked” them so kept her off to go. She’s so full of ? If she had booked the tickets herself she would have known it was a Thursday.

This was the instapost that went with it, I didn’t clock at the time that the tickets would have been free, it was in a vlog now deleted as it would have been on the defunked Seldrums. It was the Nutcracker reason I remember ? I took my kids to the Saturday performance.View attachment 3937
What’s with these poses with her gob clamped shut?? No teeth showing. Looks weird.

Anyhoo, remember the “good old days” when Edgy was pregnant with/just had F & she did vlogs of “What the Postman Brought”? I used to like these because she was sent small things, like a kid’s book or a tube of nipple cream etc & she was so excited about it. I used to think “Good for her. Companies are recognising her & sending her some PR samples”. Of course at that time I didn’t know her Neilson holidays were #kindly gifted! Fast forward a few years & wow! Boy, has she changed! Money-grabbing, greedy, mercenary Edgy emerged! It all went to her head & she became unlikeable, unrelatable & just plain nasty! ?

Reactions: 20
Lol.
The “forgot the schools go back tomorrow” bullshit photo is an old photo, I think. Why would she have Poppy up at that time?

Reactions: 2
Lol.
The “forgot the schools go back tomorrow” bullshit photo is an old photo, I think. Why would she have Poppy up at that time?
Yeah none of the photos match the text at the moment. It’s like she’s just pulling random photos from her phone and shoving text on them. More laziness.

Reactions: 8
Mrs M on stories - just put on a full face of make up for her motivational Monday - didn’t even take the girls to school ???

Reactions: 8
She should follow the school on Twitter. All dates were posted there for return (and FYI Rebster, including dates up till Easter)

No need to thank me, you're welcome. Just one mum helping another. *Big smiles*
She's even got the next half term dates wrong! ? she's just said on stories they're off from 7th feb, so not long to wait! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah none of the photos match the text at the moment. It’s like she’s just pulling random photos from her phone and shoving text on them. More laziness.
I remember when they went to Tenerife. They put a photo up saying that’s us landed in Tenerife. Eh no it wasn’t it was a photo of you boarding at Aberdeen airport. Photos don’t match what they say for long time now

She's even got the next half term dates wrong! ? she's just said on stories they're off from 7th feb, so not long to wait! ?
We do break off for a break in Feb on the 7th. Schools are off Friday 8th and don’t go back till 12th. Couple of inservice days and that’s us till Easter break. Unless reb thinks they are off on the 7th too!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.