Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither of the dimwits have jobs but yet they still can’t keep track when the schools go back.

Morons

Reactions: 15
What “busy schedule for next week”?? Greedily Accepting more #kindly gifted products & then googling how much she can flog them for online? Cosy day by the fire? Pottering in the woods? Posing like a dick for pics? The woman must be bloody exhausted & in need of another holiday!! ?

Reactions: 18
Neither of the dimwits have jobs but yet they still can’t keep track when the schools go back.

Morons
That made me really sad. Her not knowing. Just a certain level of disconnect from that side of her daughters life. I don’t think I’d admit not knowing that.

Reactions: 21
She criticizes an amateur theatre group that she admit her children enjoyed? In my book that is venomous.

Reactions: 14
We went to see the panto and yes it was fairly amateur compared to the HMT panto, but it was also 1/6 of the cost at only £5, and my kids enjoyed it way more! Surely it’s what the kids think that matters!

Reactions: 20
We went to see the panto and yes it was fairly amateur compared to the HMT panto, but it was also 1/6 of the cost at only £5, and my kids enjoyed it way more! Surely it’s what the kids think that matters!
Don’t be silly it’s all about reb and if she enjoyed it

Reactions: 12

Morons
Lol, they're having a laugh. Last week she said next week but so many said Monday you'd have thought she'd known. Seriously they should be ashamed of themselves. It's S's timetable after all.

She spent the day online and working in her office. Someone buy them a calendar ffs! Imagine admitting being such a a tit parent!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
6628DB71-A741-4465-BE5F-B3E52B6EFA77.png

Of course it resonated with you!
“Loving myself”
“Doing me”
“Self supporting”
“Unashamed”

Yes first thing I actually agree with you on! Ha!

Reactions: 12
wee_bird_house……………………...your post on tonight's ig grid picture (mrs m staring to camera, not at the child she is holding) has JUST WON THE INTERNET!!!...…...ROTFL!!!!

Reactions: 24
Mrs M, we all know that you read this as your Insta comments on numerous occasions make ref to our comments.
Firstly, we are not trolls. We are people who are voicing an honest opinion as we are unable to post this on your Insta as the comment will be deleted and then we are blocked. So it is OK for you to post negative comments....you have more faces than the town clock and the way you are now conducting yourself, clearly reaching out for freebies with your moaning about the house etc is totally disgusting. If you cannot stand the heat as an influencer (as if), then get out of the kitchen and take on a proper job, with proper challenges, working proper hours, dealing with proper stress and make an honest living.

Re your latest YT, apart from the horrendous clothes you liked. Walking about Primark where other people are being filmed without their consent, is infringing on their privacy. Just as a warning- if you ever place your camera anywhere in my vicinity while I am out shopping, in a restaurant etc, I will cheerfully ram your camera down your throat. Infringing on MY privacy is not allowed!!!!!

Reactions: 19
wee_bird_house……………………...your post on tonight's ig grid picture (mrs m staring to camera, not at the child she is holding) has JUST WON THE INTERNET!!!...…...ROTFL!!!!
What's going to happen to Tilly, Milly and Bunty's Dino Suits if they've gone off walks? ? Maybe Reb could do an insightful/ chatty vlog as to how to deal with such a situation?

Reactions: 10
Sorry, just have to add.
1) forgets when the kids are going back to school
2) forgets to show what she bought in Primark and shows it the following morning

Great selling point for all the organisers etc that she keeps on about - forgets, forgets, forgets?????

Reactions: 9
Lee is definitely behind this fake account with pictures from magazines, truly revolutionary.

Mate, you need a proper job. Stop dicking around all day.

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.