Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s not someone from tattle on that wee bird house account, my money’s on Lee. He’s trying to be sarcastic but he’s actually pathetic. Let’s not forget that he sent a sarcastic DM on Facebook to someone from here wishing her merry Christmas as a way to basically let her know that he knows who she is (she posted about it on the past thread) so I can definitely see him doing this. He thinks he’s being funny but in reality, it makes him look like a creep.

Reactions: 10
Anyone think wee_bird_house is Reb or Lee making the comments just to show that she will leave criticism and sarky comments up?? If it is a Tattler please please don’t reveal yourself just yet, we know you’ll be blocked instantly. If she does cotton on and block you though please reveal yourself then

Reactions: 15
Oh no that's even worse, she hasn't yet told the girls its back to nursery/school tomorrow? She is very detached from the girls school lives and doesn't seem to show any importance in being there during term time or missing parent events. It isn't really that surprising that S doesn't really enjoy school as they don't seem to be very supportive of it. Must be horrible going to school every day knowing the rest of your family are at home without you .

Reactions: 11
Anyone think wee_bird_house is Reb or Lee making the comments just to show that she will leave criticism and sarky comments up?? If it is a Tattler please please don’t reveal yourself just yet, we know you’ll be blocked instantly. If she does cotton on and block you though please reveal yourself then
I think it’s Lee
The twit!
Get a job Lee you clown.

Reactions: 18
I think it’s Lee
The twit!
Get a job Lee you clown.
Def Lee, the pair of them are sitting them messaging one another thinking they are hilarious.
Well they do give us loads of laughs, not in the way they'd like but hilarious in a way none the less!

Just watched the “what’s new in primark” video.

I legit cannot believe this woman claims this is her full time career to “create content” to share with others.

Having your kid sister follow you round with the camera like you’re some sort of celeb, pulling out things ooh here’s what I would buy...but I’m not spending. It’s completely irrelevant. This is not sintilating content for viewers! Then the “showing” of the items ? I mean honestly come on to duck. Fair do’s she forgot to show in the car but then it was clearly pitch black when she was in Primark so how we’d have seen the stuff in the car I don’t know but anyway, you got a skirt and some earrings.. put them on - style your outfit. Show how you’re using the little jar for your makeup brushes..add a decent intro, have some background music (please God not coffee shop date though) whilst your browsing the shop. Insert some clips showing the price of items instead of always hearing “oh how much? £12!” Edit out the bit with the call for the supervisor for the refunds. Don’t finish up your video with you in your jarmies ? and having a morning cuppa showing your skirt held up against you - it’s honestly ridiculous. For the 100k people watching/subscribing on YT she is making a total mockery of you, herself and her whole industry if you genuinely believe that what she is producing is of a standard worthy of 1) the status she gives herself 2) your continual bending to her every word like she’s your friend

If this type of video doesn’t sum up how complacent, arrogant and greedy she really is I do not know. For some reason she seems to think she can deliver this sub-standard drivel and people will continue to lap it up.

The sooner she gets that “you tube is her jam” nonsense off her bio, the better.

Reactions: 33
Actually , she is taking the P isn't she? You wouldn't share that you hadn't realised your kids weren't starting back at school, especially when she is aware she is getting so much online grief at the mo, you would keep that to yourslelf. It is just an engagement thing and playing the game isn't it?

Of course it resonates! She’s absolutely deluded o_O there is nothing “truthful, genuine or real” about her. How about adding this to your list Rebecca - exaggerated feelings of self-importance, excessive need for admiration, lack of empathy, exploitation of others for personal gain, pompous, arrogant, fragile ego, intolerance of criticism, belittling others to validate own superiority

Reactions: 12

I legit cannot believe this woman claims this is her full time career to “create content” to share with others.

Having your kid sister follow you round with the camera like you’re some sort of celeb, pulling out things ooh here’s what I would buy...but I’m not spending. It’s completely irrelevant. This is not sintilating content for viewers! Then the “showing” of the items ? I mean honestly come on to duck. Fair do’s she forgot to show in the car but then it was clearly pitch black when she was in Primark so how we’d have seen the stuff in the car I don’t know but anyway, you got a skirt and some earrings.. put them on - style your outfit. Show how you’re using the little jar for your makeup brushes..add a decent intro, have some background music (please God not coffee shop date though) whilst your browsing the shop. Insert some clips showing the price of items instead of always hearing “oh how much? £12!” Edit out the bit with the call for the supervisor for the refunds. Don’t finish up your video with you in your jarmies ? and having a morning cuppa showing your skirt held up against you - it’s honestly ridiculous. For the 100k people watching/subscribing on YT she is making a total mockery of you, herself and her whole industry if you genuinely believe that what she is producing is of a standard worthy of 1) the status she gives herself 2) your continual bending to her every word like she’s your friend

If this type of video doesn’t sum up how complacent, arrogant and greedy she really is I do not know. For some reason she seems to think she can deliver this sub-standard drivel and people will continue to lap it up.

The sooner she gets that “you tube is her jam” nonsense off her bio, the better.
This ??
That is my biggest issue (aside from the undeclared ads/gifts/freebies) compared to many other floggers, what she puts out there is utter bollocks. Zero effort or thought. I actually used to watch her for the mum side of things and found her really relatable - not anymore. The fussy eating video I though she was actually getting back on track but it was just her talking rubbish for 15 minutes with ‘tips’ she could barely be bothered to remember. Another missed opportunity for a half decent video. Am I allowed to swear?!

Reactions: 16
The kids aren't finding out they're back to school until the actual day they're back? That's horrible, what a slap back to reality. I'd have hated that instability and unpredictability as a child.

Reactions: 16

She's got lazier and lazier in her lifestyle, homelife, appearance and for far longer in her content. Haven't watched latest upload and won't be (you've done a good job with your run down) but it sounds a blinking shambles.

Her content is diabolical!! It was my biggest issue too aside from ads ect. When you compare her videos to other channel mum vloggers its so lazy. She seems to be seriously struggling for content and just doesn't seem bothered or interested. I'd say YouTube is no longer her jam!!!

Reactions: 12
The kids aren't finding out they're back to school until the actual day they're back? That's horrible, what a slap back to reality. I'd have hated that instability and unpredictability as a child.
I thought that too, major temper tantrums in that house tomorrow - I'd be the same, in fact my husband is like that TONIGHT after being off since before Christmas! Breakfast time tomorrow going to be fun in a lot of houses, but extra fun in the Meldrums. Happy Days!

Her content is diabolical!! It was my biggest issue too aside from ads ect. When you compare her videos to other channel mum vloggers its so lazy. She seems to be seriously struggling for content and just doesn't seem bothered or interested. I'd say YouTube is no longer her jam!!!
But she works soooooooooooooo hard don't you know... ask the sheep....
There's some great local vloggers seriously chasing her, but in content and presentation I'd say are actually already way more successful and have demonstrated potential for longevity. Their sub numbers just need to catch up compared to Mrs M. I've never seen a complacency or lack of interest like it, I truly believe if Lee was still working and they hadn't moved she'd have packed it in by now - we've said it before and seen it so many times - reliability, consistency, effort and hard work are not her strong points. Pretty sad to see things now compared to what they once had and the potential future they had at their fingertips.

BUT it's like putting a couple of puppies in charge of managing the biscuit tin, they got greedy, bounced around their home chewing up everything in sight and piddled all over their bedding!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This ??
That is my biggest issue (aside from the undeclared ads/gifts/freebies) compared to many other floggers, what she puts out there is utter bollocks. Zero effort or thought. I actually used to watch her for the mum side of things and found her really relatable - not anymore. The fussy eating video I though she was actually getting back on track but it was just her talking rubbish for 15 minutes with ‘tips’ she could barely be bothered to remember. Another missed opportunity for a half decent video. Am I allowed to swear?!
I thought the exact same with the fussy eaters video - no inserts of the girls prepping, eating favourite meals etc.. she’s a brand ambassador for Ella’s Kitchen and they have a big kids range yet no real mention of this. It’s like she just can’t be bothered and thinks sitting in her office with her girl gang print behind her and her fake glasses on waffling to the camera for 20 mins is what people want to see... she’s deluded.

Reactions: 15
It isn't the first time she has forgotten when they go back. I remember some of her local followers having to tell her she had it wrong before. Not difficult to write it in a calendar. :rolleyes: I had a txt from my son's school today reminding me that he was back in on Tuesday. Don't most schools do this now?

Reactions: 4
She's got lazier and lazier in her lifestyle, homelife, appearance and for far longer in her content. Haven't watched latest upload and won't be (you've done a good job with your run down) but it sounds a blinking shambles.
It’s like she’s walked round with the camera and uploaded as it was. I’ve given a run down and that was me scrubbing through with the fast forward - who knows I might have missed something groundbreaking but I doubt it ?

Reactions: 4
Oh no that's even worse, she hasn't yet told the girls its back to nursery/school tomorrow? She is very detached from the girls school lives and doesn't seem to show any importance in being there during term time or missing parent events. It isn't really that surprising that S doesn't really enjoy school as they don't seem to be very supportive of it. Must be horrible going to school every day knowing the rest of your family are at home without you .
I remember an old vlog where S had an event at school and parents were invited to stay, madam said it was too much hassle with F who was about 2? At the time and anyway she just didn’t want too!!!! Poor S was already upset at going to school so wouldn’t any normal mum who didn’t need to rush away stay.? She said oh I’m going to come home and clean...but didn’t do that either! Had a cuppa and I think watched crap TV!!!! It’s slways been that way, zero interest it would appear in school.

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t treat her channel as a business. If she was employed, she would have been dismissed a long time ago.
Wonder how the gym is going, and the yoga, the riding lessons and jazzercise.

Fancy complaining over a show that cost her £15 which entertained her and 2 children for a couple of hours. Shame on you Rebecca. Most don’t have the disposable income to afford an entire family tickets to the theatre to see performances that are £40+ a seat. You only go to the other ‘better’ performances because they are free! You definitely would not pay!

Why don’t you put your money where your mouth is for once and live a relatable life instead of a lie.

It’s like she’s walked round with the camera and uploaded as it was. I’ve given a run down and that was me scrubbing through with the fast forward - who knows I might have missed something groundbreaking but I doubt it ?
Not even going to bother watching ??

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.