Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:sleep: Why are we STILL defending our posts? Don't like? Don't read.
I could say the same to you about Mrs M’s posts...

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a fan, but I think it’s a bit hypocritical of you to say that when these threads are based on a lot of people continuing to read things they don’t like...

Reactions: 1
No my son used to spill porridge oats on the floor and try lick them up. He’d just do it for fun, not because he was hungry. He’d happily pull food out of the fridge and eat half it for the craic. I’ve videos of him playing with potatoes for half an hour, just taking them in and out of the plastic. He wasn’t hungry he just likes to play with food and eat a bit of it at the same time! We had to put baby locks on the fridge to stop him spoiling food or potentially making himself ill.
I have video of my daughter licking the butter tub, it’s just what they do ??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im sorry but i dont think for a second that is a pressie. Im amazed with how easy she is about not being thuthful.
Also was it so hard to mention Lees mum for doing the paintwork?
I still havent recovered from them leaving her at home with the kids when they went out to dinner with her family. If i was edgys mum i would tell her we cant do this to Lees mum.
Edgy’s mum seems as bad as her. Maybe she’s been pampered all her life too. If Edgy was my daughter I’d be thoroughly ashamed of her.

Reactions: 7

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a fan, but I think it’s a bit hypocritical of you to say that when these threads are based on a lot of people continuing to read things they don’t like...
Thank you for your opinion. Now stop actually trying to moderate what people are saying.

We say what we say and call her out on what we call her out on, because it doesnt sit right with us.

We get it, you think that posting a very sick poppy on insta stories to get back at your husband is top notch parenting, some of us whole heartedly disagree.

Reactions: 11
I so agree with this! I’ve read bits of these threads and agree with parts, and agree that ‘influencers’ like Mrs M need to be called out for shady behaviour, but there’s a way of doing it, and making threats to report her to the NSPCC and being downright nasty and bitchy about her appearance, etc. completely discredits the valid points being made!
Did you just read anything that’s just been said? ??‍♀

Reactions: 9

Listen here Smartie, i'm not the one flogging people tit they think they need and don't. Telling people i'm doing a no spend January and flogging out anything the postman brings to my door. I'm not the one selling my children's privacy and exploiting them for quick buck because me nor my husband will get up off our entitled arses and get a job that doesn't involve plastering my children's faces over social media. I'm damn well entitled to say how i feel and if you don't like it then don't read. You keep playing Switzerland if you want but im no hypocrite. She is.

Reactions: 17
I actually do think the top was a pressie from her Mum. I think they went for a mooch, she saw it, stamped her feet and whined about no spend January and mummy dearest said ‘now now princess, you work so hard and the trolls on the internet are so mean to you, let me buy it for you to make it all better’. I think that’s been the theme throughout her whole life. She gets the rage, walks around until she finds something to throw and then mummy, daddy or Lee buy her something to fix it.
I do find it funny how we noticed a new top and within minutes she declares that it was a pressie.

Also, for the record, 1. I actually think she’s quite attractive. 2. No I don’t think she needs reporting to anyone but the ASA for anything (and I don’t believe for one second that the poster who mentioned NSPCC meant that she should be reported for neglect just that they may also be someone to report children working) 3. Ya know what? Yeah, I am jealous of her lifestyle. I am also very lazy and have zero creative talent but I refuse to parade my kid in front of a camera for thousands of strangers so I work a normal boring job and don’t get gifted thousands of pounds worth of stuff and then get paid to advertise it. I’m also jealous of Katie from Mummy Daddy Me but I don’t really have a bad word to say about her because I don’t actually begrudge her her lifestyle, I think she’s earned it and deserves it and Mrs M hasn’t.
So to all you sheep, family and friends who are ACTUALLY trolling this site would you kindly duck OFF!! The definition of trolling is directly contacting someone to elicit a response. WE are not doing that, we’re keeping it here where they don’t have to read it. YOU are coming into our space and name calling

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I so agree with this! I’ve read bits of these threads and agree with parts, and agree that ‘influencers’ like Mrs M need to be called out for shady behaviour, but there’s a way of doing it, and making threats to report her to the NSPCC and being downright nasty and bitchy about her appearance, etc. completely discredits the valid points being made!
Can we settle this once and for all & stop flogging a dead horse? No-one reported anything to NSPCC! We all agreed there was no reason to do so!
And for the millionth time - this is a TRASH thread where we can make comments on someone’s appearance when they make their appearance their living on a public platform!
Jeezuz! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Why are you here then? If you’re not a fan of her and you’re not a fan of what’s written here then don’t read any of it. Win win ?

Listen here Smartie, i'm not the one flogging people tit they think they need and don't. Telling people i'm doing a no spend January and flogging out anything the postman brings to my door. I'm not the one selling my children's privacy and exploiting them for quick buck because me nor my husband will get up off our entitled arses and get a job that doesn't involve plastering my children's faces over social media. I'm damn well entitled to say how i feel and if you don't like it then don't read. You keep playing Switzerland if you want but im no hypocrite. She is.
Listen here smartie ???? ?

• Haha
There was a poster on mumsnet with a similar style always trying to moderate too.
It’s tedious.

Reactions: 6
Can we settle this once and for all & stop flogging a dead horse? No-one reported anything to NSPCC! We all agreed there was no reason to do so!
And for the millionth time - this is a TRASH thread where we can make comments on someone’s appearance when they make their appearance their living on a public platform!
Jeezuz! ?
Well said!

It was my post that mentioned reporting NSPCC and I admitted I'd made a mistake in the way I put the message across, and apologised immediately as I saw how it would be taken, which wasn't what I meant.

However the sheep and those blindly defending Reb will continue twisting this to try and justify why we are all so awful and she's so perfect. They will try and use this as a stick to fight off all the other criticisms, because they have no other defence of her behaviour. I'd like to see them reply with intelligent defence to our criticisms about her putting her children at risk by sharing so much of their lives, lying about adverts, claims she works hard and her poor quality videos.

Instead they'll take the NSPCC comment out of context and bleat about trolling.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.