Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ther’re happy to show their little ones naked & using the toilet but wouldn’t DREAM of posting themselves doing it online! Those poor kids need protecting from their own parents. ?
Everyone has funny pics of their kids in the nudd etc but keep them firmly away from strangers’ eyes.

Reactions: 8
Nice to see she’s sticking to her word about keeping the girls off Instagram in her latest story....not less than 48 hours since she said she wouldn’t be showing them, right before Poppy’s water wipe ad

interesting poll from zoella, if people don't know what affiliate link is the certainly won't know what 'af' or 'af link' are. It's only been up a few mins tho, be interesting to see final result.

Reactions: 6
Her latest instagram post is seriously unflattering. Why scrunch your nose up like that with a maniac smile with awful cruella lipstick? She must seriously rate herself if she thinks that's something other people want to see. Not to mention the orange fake tan disaster or a serious amount of sun damage.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear she could wear a bin liner and someone would ask where she got her outfit ? w h y

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Taking bets on when the next sheep will baaaaa their way over here to bleat about their shepherdess Edgy after being incited by her to do so. ? Poor deluded lambs to the slaughter...

Reactions: 7
I swear she could wear a bin liner and someone would ask where she got her outfit ? w h y
?

“Love that bin liner hun, looks sooooo great on you! Where it from?!”
“Glad you like it, it’s super comfy and I love it! It was gifted to me by home bargains!”

???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What is with her photos on insta lately?? They’re just awful!! Embarrassingly so! I swear she’s losing it ??

Reactions: 16
View attachment 4055interesting poll from zoella, if people don't know what affiliate link is the certainly won't know what 'af' or 'af link' are. It's only been up a few mins tho, be interesting to see final result.
Oh NOW she’s asking lol! Hasn’t Zoella been a bad offender over the years of not declaring ADs (like many of them).

They’re all starting to take this much more seriously now, I wonder why ?

Poppy desperately eating porridge oats off the floor and trying to get into the food in the fridge! Any chance she’s hungry edgy? No?

Reactions: 9
Poppy desperately eating porridge oats off the floor and trying to get into the food in the fridge! Any chance she’s hungry edgy? No?
Nah. All kids are like it. Mine are the same. My 12mo will decide he’s had enough of dinner then go find a sandwich crust fossil or something he’s stashed in a toy from 9 days ago and eat that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nah. All kids are like it. Mine are the same. My 12mo will decide he’s had enough of dinner then go find a sandwich crust fossil or something he’s stashed in a toy from 9 days ago and eat that.
My daughter will barely eat what she’s given never mind go looking for more food! She’ll happily tip stuff out of boxes but never eat anything and her and poppy are pretty much the same age! I think my daughter might be the odd one though!!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 4055interesting poll from zoella, if people don't know what affiliate link is the certainly won't know what 'af' or 'af link' are. It's only been up a few mins tho, be interesting to see final result.
Most of zoella fans are around 12 surely

Reactions: 4
The new photo and caption are both so bizarre. What is that face saying? When has she ever kept her guard up? What would it look like if her guard was down? She’s already shown everything about her family online. Literally everyone knows where she lives!!

Reactions: 13
Oh really?!
What, does she really think grabbing a wash cloth and running it under warm water is just soooooo hard?!
She’s a joke!
QUOTE]
And how can she in all honesty promote paying for something that’s 99.9 % soaked in a liquid that most of us can get out of our taps at home for free and think that it’s a good buy????you couldn’t make it up if you tried could you?

Reactions: 2
I thinks she’s had a talking to from someone. People want everything to look absolutely fine and she must feel perfectly happy to share absolutely everything. And voila, that’s how she’s feeling.

God what a career to work in. When everything is crumbling down around you you still have to put on the fake smile and the pretend all is glossy and perfect to make sure the brand work keeps coming.

Don’t know if it’s just the filter or if she’s choosing to wear orange lipstick....but omg!! Why???? The new inane grinning post on insta, with bright orange lips ???‍♀?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah this is better.... I've zoomed in on the latest insta. Look. At the cute scrunchy nose... ?
Screenshot_20190110-160143_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.