Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Water rates and sewerage are included with council tax here.
In Scotland your water charges are usually included as part of your council tax payment rather than a separate bill. (You still pay for the water/sewage etc but it’s rolled into your CT)
Some people will still get a separate bill if they are on a water meter.

Reactions: 5
Some of you guys are actual nasty trolls. It is BEYOND outrageous what you guys are implying.

I found this blog because I got blocked for stating an opinion that differed from Mrs M. And I the more I watched, she was becoming a person I just didn’t enjoy watching anymore (for reasons I’v already stated).

But to imply that she she is a terrible mother who doesn’t feed her hungry children is ABSURD, and to phone NSPCC....my lord [emoji85]. I have 2, and everyday find my feet in new ways. We ALLL do, none of us are perfect, but the bunch of you on here that imply you haven’t ever made any mistakes, are actually coming across worse than her. I’m all for pointing out her wrong-doings and the way she treats the people that butter her bread.

You don’t offend me at all, I just want you all to know, your all as uncalled for as she is. Absolutely outrageous!!
I don't think anyone reported her to the NSPCC, but that night she did not take care of Poppy properly, and she did deserve to be called out on that appalling display. I actually saved it in case there was more serious enquiries about these forums, to support my comments on her behaviour that particular evening.

I would be watching any acquaintances on social media with that kind of display to see if it was a regular occurrence to be honest.

Don't you think it's wrong to plaster a very ill child on social media to get your husband to come home?

I like how suddenly we are all trolls for having different opinions than yourself on certain actions that Rebecca displays.

Reactions: 9
For water?
You must have that wrong, I'm in that area. Counted as part of your council tax.
Nono sorry not for water along - that’s monthly total council tax ??

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Some of you guys are actual nasty trolls. It is BEYOND outrageous what you guys are implying.

I found this blog because I got blocked for stating an opinion that differed from Mrs M. And I the more I watched, she was becoming a person I just didn’t enjoy watching anymore (for reasons I’v already stated).

But to imply that she she is a terrible mother who doesn’t feed her hungry children is ABSURD, and to phone NSPCC....my lord [emoji85]. I have 2, and everyday find my feet in new ways. We ALLL do, none of us are perfect, but the bunch of you on here that imply you haven’t ever made any mistakes, are actually coming across worse than her. I’m all for pointing out her wrong-doings and the way she treats the people that butter her bread.

You don’t offend me at all, I just want you all to know, your all as uncalled for as she is. Absolutely outrageous!!
No one is a troll!!! We don’t offend you so please extent the same courtesy!

Reactions: 2
Genuine question now - if F is starting school this summer shouldn’t she be in pre-school or nursery every day now? Or does that happen later in the year?
She goes to the school nursery I believe same one that would be attached to S school. My kids school the nursery kids also get to use the gym and go to the library so they are used to the school when they start.

They get 3hrs 10mins per day, in the morning or afternoon usually, and not able to extend the hours get.

? We are nearly £400 a month for ours in Aberdeen!
Ouch what band are you to be nearly £400!!!!!

Well from what Reb said it the latest stories sounds like little P is a chip off the old block when she doesn't get her own way she gets angry. Liked the story about P throwing things in anger maybe shes been watching Reb throwing things at Lee when she doesn't get what she wants ?

Reactions: 8
I don't think anyone reported her to the NSPCC, but that night she did not take care of Poppy properly, and she did deserve to be called out on that appalling display. I actually saved it in case there was more serious enquiries about these forums, to support my comments on her behaviour that particular evening.

I would be watching any acquaintances on social media with that kind of display to see if it was a regular occurrence to be honest.

Don't you think it's wrong to plaster a very ill child on social media to get your husband to come home?

I like how suddenly we are all trolls for having different opinions than yourself on certain actions that Rebecca displays.
This isnt just a case of differing opinions, it’s sheer nastiness and madness. The comments about poopy eating the porridge are NUTS. I have a 16 month old who eats 3 full meals a day, but will still scavenge for more, she’ll find an old biscuit under the sofa and behave like a caveman who hasn’t seen food for 48 hours....not 48 seconds.

Off course it’s ridiculous to ask INSTA stories what to do with your sick child, but in no way in my books does is warrant such horrendous accusations. It takes the piss out of GENUINE cases of neglect and abuse. Mrs M might be a grade A twit....but she’s a mum the same as any of us, some days getting it right, and some days getting it wrong. It’s clear those girls and loved, looked after and nourished. Maybe not the way you or I do, but nonetheless....they seem pretty dam fine to me.

Reactions: 9

It was a disgusting behaviour from an adult and a mother to post on social media asking for tips because Poppy can catch a breath without coughing!!! I mean come on!!! She’s the adult, any responsible mother would’ve been at the hospital with that poor child!! It’s apoling! And am not a troll?

Reactions: 14
I do really like her top though as do the sheep judging by the comments. So I went hunting for it. It's from Next obvs & is marked as new in with all the reviews in Jan. Guess she's either been gifted it or broken no spend Jan again.
I bought that top myself last week now I could kick myself!!

Reactions: 3
She gets it more wrong than she does right and it's Poppy not Poopy:LOL:
She was seriously irked when some woman in public pronounced it Poopy and Reb said she walked off as she was "so done with her":LOL:

• Haha

I actually fully agree with you on that incident and I understand why you saved the video. It was appalling.

Reactions: 6
This isnt just a case of differing opinions, it’s sheer nastiness and madness. The comments about poopy eating the porridge are NUTS. I have a 16 month old who eats 3 full meals a day, but will still scavenge for more, she’ll find an old biscuit under the sofa and behave like a caveman who hasn’t seen food for 48 hours....not 48 seconds.

Off course it’s ridiculous to ask INSTA stories what to do with your sick child, but in no way in my books does is warrant such horrendous accusations. It takes the piss out of GENUINE cases of neglect and abuse. Mrs M might be a grade A twit....but she’s a mum the same as any of us, some days getting it right, and some days getting it wrong. It’s clear those girls and loved, looked after and nourished. Maybe not the way you or I do, but nonetheless....they seem pretty dam fine to me.
We all have different opinions! What’s seems dam fine to you might not be dam fine for someone else!

Reactions: 4
I fully stand by my opinion that Rebecca (and Lee's) treatment of Poppy while ill, not once but twice has been neglectful. She has twice allowed a baby to become very ill over a period of weeks without seeking medical attention. Most recently, she used it to her advantage on social media rather than doing what a caring parent should do when a child is clearly as ill as Poppy was, and seek medical advice. That's not a mummy mistake that (in my mind) is neglect. She CHOSE to ignore her babies distress while posting on Instagram. It's despicable, and I would tell the same thing to any other mother I was aware of doing it.

I agree Poppy eating off the floor is no big deal (I caught mine eating the dry dog food once :oops:) but other parenting choices are questionable at best.

Reactions: 20

While I agree that there are plenty comments on here that I may not agree with or I think are maybe a bit far, the difference here is that we all allow an opinion, are absolutely not trolls, and don't delete/block/take away the voice of anyone. Please don't tarnish everyone the same way or accuse people of trolling like she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ouch what band are you to be nearly £400!!!!!

Well from what Reb said it the latest stories sounds like little P is a chip off the old block when she doesn't get her own way she gets angry. Liked the story about P throwing things in anger maybe shes been watching Reb throwing things at Lee when she doesn't get what she wants ?
£400 pounds council tax?! Oh my goddess that’s so cheap!!! Mine is almost 4 times that??

• Wow

I understand where you are coming from. No way is the toot hungry of neglected, none of the girls are.
Can I ask though, did YOU see the video yourself we a re talking about? ?

Reactions: 3

Nobody reported her or said too...the original poster came back to clear up they were talking about the ‘work’ aspect rather than care!!! As for the eating stiff of the floor I agree, children are curious and babieswill put stuff in their mouths, my daughter would have done it at Poppy’s age. Please refrain from being so abusive as to name call though. I wholeheartedly disagree with these children having their private lives plastered all over the internet and as they are being used in AD work. Hope they are having money put away for them as they are ‘working’ for i, however, I do not think anyone in here would say report them for neglect! The night in question however was in my opinion showing a complete disregard for her child’s well being.

Reactions: 8
I fully stand by my opinion that Rebecca (and Lee's) treatment of Poppy while ill, not once but twice has been neglectful. She has twice allowed a baby to become very ill over a period of weeks without seeking medical attention. Most recently, she used it to her advantage on social media rather than doing what a caring parent should do when a child is clearly as ill as Poppy was, and seek medical advice. That's not a mummy mistake that (in my mind) is neglect. She CHOSE to ignore her babies distress while posting on Instagram. It's despicable, and I would tell the same thing to any other mother I was aware of doing it.

I agree Poppy eating off the floor is no big deal (I caught mine eating the dry dog food once :oops:) but other parenting choices are questionable at best.
Agreed. My son will eat anything he can find if I'm not fast enough! He actually actively runs away if I tell him not to eat something ??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.