Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whaaaaat? You don’t enjoy watching someone soaking a cloth in a sink full of chemicals stating how the kitchen is full of “beautiful smelling air” when they wake up? Wtf is wrong with you? ????
I know ?? I don’t like watching people clean AND I don’t like lee! Am I even human???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye but child actors and models go to work, get paid, then go home away from the cameras. These vlogger kids literally never get to step away from it. It’s their whole lives. Pictures/vids of them sleeping or playing or in the bath are all over the Internet.
I’ll NEVER understand the need to show kids in the bath or in any state of undress on the internet. It’s actually very sick.

Reactions: 20
Motherhood question: I don’t really like kids at all, too selfish with my time. Should I have a couple so I can cash in on YouTube/Instagram. I fancy a bigger house and to be at home with my other half and am quite good at talking complete shite in front of a camera. I sell anything for anyone, not fussy, just want more dolla...what is the return per child?? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What really annoys me are cleaning videos and the sheep who say they use them for inspiration. If you need to be inspired to mop your floor and clean the bathroom you need more than her advice. My own cleaning bores me so watching someone else clean is boring and pointless as my own house isn’t clean after it to enjoy!
Me too! I'm just cleaning my bathroom just now ? I'm not really sure how to bleach my toilet........anyone got any advice? ? #ad #domestos

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well that’s absolute shite she talking isn’t it?!
That they both went out at the same time and ooooops we missed the food delivery, how silly we are!
As someone has already said - if they are both at home then why did they do an online shop? She says herself that they never normally do it so why have they done it today?!
Yet again, talking crap, telling lies and making a fool of herself!
Why was she whispering in that Instagram story?!
She looks absolutely disinterested and bored - I dunno why she’s bothering with the stories today.
Also, the comment about playgroup being busy with new people - what a cheek! How often goes she ever go to playgoup?! Rarely!
Genuine question now - if F is starting school this summer shouldn’t she be in pre-school or nursery every day now? Or does that happen later in the year?

I’ll NEVER understand the need to show kids in the bath or in any state of undress on the internet. It’s actually very sick.
I’m still not over her showing Florence naked but for her knickers in a number of vlogs. How can any mother edit that footage and think, yep, this is exactly what I should be broadcasting to thousands of complete strangers who know where I live.

Reactions: 12
As if I need her advice about motherhood!

The human race have been having and caring for children since time began but now we need the advice of some random woman on the internet about what wipes to buy and what to make for lunch ?

What really annoys me are cleaning videos and the sheep who say they use them for inspiration. If you need to be inspired to mop your floor and clean the bathroom you need more than her advice. My own cleaning bores me so watching someone else clean is boring and pointless as my own house isn’t clean after it to enjoy!
I had to laugh at someone who commented that the wipes were expensive and they would prefer to use cotton wool and water. Another follower jumped down her throat and said that this wasn’t convenient, and Mrs M commented and said that she would go for convenience every time. But these expensive wipes are 99.9 % water??? so you might as well just carry a flannel, so much cheaper!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang on a second. They’re both available today. Yet not only can neither of them go to the supermarket, they can’t coordinate staying in at the right time to accept the delivery. I guess the delivery driver’s time isn’t important?
Yeah let's face it they are in that house mooching and pottering nearly everyday but the one day someone needs to be in for a delivery they both go out I mean sure Lee needs to be allowed time off from the children so he can go running etc but surely she could have let him go after she got back from playgroup and just looked after F and P while he went running no wondering they couldn't organise the school stuff together as they can't even organise a home delivery ffs do they not talk to each other or a simple calendar stuck to the fridge and just write things down so the other can see.

Bloody hell Reb no wonder your business is going down the pan you can't organise your household when they are 2 adults there full time you really should not be giving advice/tips on motherhood family/home life etc until you get your house in order.

Oh and before you storm back on here Reb telling us that your probably a better mother than us etc I would put my hard earned money on it that all the women and men on here manage to organise family/school/household stuff and also organise their part and full time jobs far better than you.

Reactions: 14
I’m still not over her showing Florence naked but for her knickers in a number of vlogs. How can any mother edit that footage and think, yep, this is exactly what I should be broadcasting to thousands of complete strangers who know where I live.
Agree.
Never been able to get my head around this, and it’s not just the Meldrums who are guilty of it either.
Always found it really unnecessary/ uncomfortable when Lee would film the girls in their swimming costumes in the changing rooms before/after swimming.not to mention the numerous times they have shown them playing in the bath (naked with top half’s on show)
I find it so so distasteful and putting the kids are so much risk from being looked at/used for viewing pleasure by any Tom, Dick or neighbour hood child abuser.
So grim.

Not to mention when they grow up and realise they’ve been broadcast across the internet naked or in various states of undress. Can you imagine having that realization?

Reactions: 5
I had to laugh at someone who commented that the wipes were expensive and they would prefer to use a cloth and water. Another follower jumped down her throat and said that this wasn’t convenient, and Mrs M commented and said that she would go for convenience every time. But these expensive wipes are 99.9 % water??? so you might as well just carry a flannel, so much cheaper!
Oh really?!
What, does she really think grabbing a wash cloth and running it under warm water is just soooooo hard?!
She’s a joke!

Reactions: 8
I’m also doing no spend January but it’s because I HAVE to not because it’s a trend or a fab. And yeah, I broke yesterday and ordered a (cheap) takeaway. Difference is that I’m not advertising what I’m doing to 100k people and lying about it when I mess up. I would’ve had SOOO much respect for her if she’d even said ‘in honour of no spend January I’m not even going to look at my PO Box but please be aware that that may mean there’s a few more gifted items shown in the beginning of February’ she could have got tit loads of content out of it too. Like others have suggested... budget meal planning, vouchers/coupons/deal hunting, homemade meal ideas, ‘shopping the pantry’ (one Youtuber does a thing called shelftember where for the month of September they only buy stuff like fresh fruit etc and all meals are made from what they have already), cutting down on transport costs etc
Great ideas there but that would mean effort on her part. She's not interested.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if it’s just the people I am friends with / know but the level of consumption in the Meldrum house is very 80s/90s. Certainly people I associate with are all about getting back to using environmentally friendly cleaning products, using flannels not wipes, real nappies. Buying fewer clothes and the whole reduce/reusing. It doesn’t seem to me that Rebs brand is at all sustainable - in any sense of the word!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree.
Never been able to get my head around this, and it’s not just the Meldrums who are guilty of it either.
Always found it really unnecessary/ uncomfortable when Lee would film the girls in their swimming costumes in the changing rooms before/after swimming.not to mention the numerous times they have shown them playing in the bath (naked with top half’s on show)
I find it so so distasteful and putting the kids are so much risk from being looked at/used for viewing pleasure by any Tom, Dick or neighbour hood child abuser.
So grim.
All the mummy floggers do it but the worst was when Mummy in the Know filmed her 3-year old daughter going to the toilet! Who the hell takes a camera into the toilet in the first place?! ?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if it’s just the people I am friends with / know but the level of consumption in the Meldrum house is very 80s/90s. Certainly people I associate with are all about getting back to using environmentally friendly cleaning products, using flannels not wipes, real nappies. Buying fewer clothes and the whole reduce/reusing. It doesn’t seem to me that Rebs brand is at all sustainable - in any sense of the word!!
It’s all just pure greed.
Like the ridiculous amount of clothes she buys/is gifted - completely unnecessary.
She goes on a mad spree to Primark before every holiday or weekend away and buys so many new clothes every season. I wear the same “summer” clothes every year with maybe the occasional new skirt or top or something. She seems to literally buy a whole new wardrobe every year! They also buy loads of stuff for the kids that they don’t need to. Clothes/toys.

Oh really?!
What, does she really think grabbing a wash cloth and running it under warm water is just soooooo hard?!
She’s a joke!
Come on you know she is a really busy full time worker working far harder than any of us tittler twats she doesnt have time to turn a tap on and wet a cloth ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the mummy floggers do it but the worst was when Mummy in the Know filmed her 3-year old daughter going to the toilet! Who the hell takes a camera into the toilet in the first place?! ?
There was a massive uproar when FOD put a photo up of one of his kids using the potty. That then led to his wife taking time off from social media amid claims she was being bullied because of the uproar... ???

Reactions: 2
There was a massive uproar when FOD put a photo up of one of his kids using the potty. That then led to his wife taking time off from social media amid claims she was being bullied because of the uproar... ???
Any publicity is good publicity. Even the daily fail ran a story on it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.